Originally Posted by gil23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sit down bro..

EDIT: btw this is in the middle of sc too
ohwell.gif

this is irrelevant because the new iPhone will NOT support verizons LTE. Verizon has the slowest 3g in the country, however they do have the best coverage for 3g. So it really depends on what you need from you network. I for one use Sprint for the pricing and the phone selection. I live in a place with great service. Some places cant get good 3g signals from Sprint so they think it 'sucks'. Some people think verizon 3G speeds are horrible and they think it 'sucks'. its all personal preference.

How do you know for sure that iPhone 5 won't support Verizon's LTE though?  There's always different Apple rumors but I don't believe anything Apple related 100% until I hear Apple themselves confirm it. 

i dont see Apple implementing LTE, which even verizon hasnt launched everywhere yet.  also if reports are true, there will be a phone on ATT, Sprint, and Verizon. meaning that sprint will have a non 4g iphone on a network who offers 4g, unless they make a wimax version (which they wont). also when ATT launches LTE(which is different from verizons LTE) ppl will be wondering why cant their phone get LTE. I just think Apple will keep it simple and stay away from 4g for now. just my opinion based on how Apple usually does things.

I see no need to upgrade to the next iPhone until it supports LTE. The hardware on the i4 is just fine for now.

Ok. I just got confirmation and it WILL go to sprint in October.

Things change quick with these damn things
laugh.gif

Its gonna be an interesting 4th quarter.

My 2 year contract on AT&T is almost over (probably September or October)

My fam on the family plan still haven't signed another 2 year contract yet, Need more info on this.
nerd.gif

Might cop if true.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Ok. I just got confirmation and it WILL go to sprint in October.

Things change quick with these damn things
laugh.gif

Its gonna be an interesting 4th quarter.

tumblr_leksdrblXN1qaw4t0_thumb.jpg

[h1]New Claims of iPhone 5 Coming to T-Mobile USA[/h1]
Wednesday August 24, 2011 10:29 am PDT by Eric Slivka

t-mobile_usa_logo.jpg

In the wake of yesterday's report that Sprint will begin offering the iPhone in the United States with the launch of the iPhone 5, apparently scheduled for "mid-October", MacTrastnow reports that T-Mobile USA will also be gaining access to the iPhone. The addition of T-Mobile, which AT&T has announced its intent to acquire, alongside Sprint would bring the iPhone to all four of the major U.S. carriers.
Following our report yesterday that Apple’s upcoming iPhone 5 will be arriving on the Sprint network, a contact within T-Mobile who claims to have been briefed on the matter has informed us that, in addition to arriving on Sprint at launch, the iPhone 5 will arrive on T-Mobile’s network at launch as well. 

The informant, who requested to remain anonymous, went on to claim that the iPhone 5 would also operate at 3G speeds on T-Mobile US network. Current unlocked iPhone 4 units can only operate at at 2G “edge

I'm waiting to get this for tmobile...
my friend is about to sell me his iphone 4 for 200 too i guess i can just pass on that to get the iphone 5 on tmobile!

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Not good if true, more iPhone sheep on the Sprint network will cripple it especially the 3G unlimited service. Sprint will go to tier just like the other 3 carriers. I rather not have sprint get the iPhone till Sprint LTE is up and ready.

QFT

Curious to see how of the android faithful remain that way after the iPhone drops. I was pro android then Verizon got the iPhone and I copped and couldn't be happier. My girl is with sprint and fronted on the iPhone and now she wants one when I told her the news.

Let's hope Sprint gets iPad as well.

Scratch that. I hope iPad 3 is universal to all carriers - probably the reason it won't release this year. They had to get their ducks in a row.

But really, round my way, AT&T's 3G is better than Sprint's. But AT&T with their crazy 2GB monthly cap.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Curious to see how of the android faithful remain that way after the iPhone drops. I was pro android then Verizon got the iPhone and I copped and couldn't be happier. My girl is with sprint and fronted on the iPhone and now she wants one when I told her the news.
Nah b, Im with verizon and never even bother checking it out
wink.gif

I guess it depends ib where you live. Because I live in MD and Sprint is great no dropped calls internet speed is good enough for me. So I don't know why all the hate...

I have the EVO but may consider changing to the iPhone. I don't know If I can see myself with a screen smaller than the EVO's tho.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by yeerp

they really don't though

Yea they do.
depends on where you live in the country
NYC tri-state and Sprint is just fine for me
thank you. north carolina and i travel all the time and the phone works fine
and with this sero plan...

my only concern is that sprint will begin limiting unlimited usage.  their biggest draw.

Back
Top Bottom