SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Spider-Man Producer Says Avengers Crossover is a Last Resort

"I think I'm probably a little bit of the militant here," Arad said in an interview with IGN. "I think it will take a moment in which we've run out of ideas. There's so much to tell about Spider-Man. There's so much to tell about the Sinister Six. The relationship between Spider-Man and Venom will bring a whole other world in."

http://www.superherohype.com/news/2...-avengers-crossover-is-a-last-resort#/slide/1

I don't listen to ANYTHING Avi Arad has to say :lol:

He's just another douchey Hollywood producer... "When we run out of ideas" is funny because they still (admittedly) have no idea what TASM 4 is going to be at this point.

I think he meant they have a lot of sources, not that they know where they are going. Meaning they do not plan to return the franchise anytime soon. :lol:

What I like is that he mentions the relationship with SM and Venom, I think ASM4 is going to about that since ASM2 & ASM3 are set. I am sure ASM4 has been discussed though, at least a few ideas have been thrown around, they probably do not know which route to go yet.

The way it's sounding now is Black suit for TASM 3 (Vulture, Doc Ock, Spider-slayers, Black Cat, introduce Eddie)

Leads into Venom (assumed route is Carnage) & Sinister Six

maybe TASM 4 will have Spidey getting help from Black Cat & Venom (?) against the sinister six

A lot of this is still puzzling to me, i'd probably have a much better idea after TASM 2. I'd like to see the Clone Saga incorporated somehow but maybe that's too much for this current storyline

The way it's sounding now is Black suit for TASM 3 (Vulture, Doc Ock, Spider-slayers, Black Cat, introduce Eddie)

maybe TASM 4 will have Spidey getting help from Black Cat & Venom (?) against the sinister six

A lot of this is still puzzling to me, i'd probably have a much better idea after TASM 2. I'd like to see the Clone Saga incorporated somehow but maybe that's too much for this current storyline

...nah I'm good. I mean sure I'd love Ben Reily and Kaine to join the mix but nah.

...nah I'm good. I mean sure I'd love Ben Reily and Kaine to join the mix but nah.
The movies would have to do it very different. Might not involve key things that started it like Gwen's death, an initial fight with an alleged "clone" before the return, etc.

I'd mess with it though. Something simple like Spidey hits his head gets amnesia for a while, bunch of Spider-Men show up. Now he doesn't know if he's an original or a clone. As the movie goes on more memories come back and he has his showdown with the Jackal and/or Kaine. Big revelation of who is the real Pete at the end, then you can spinoff a Spectacular Spider-Man movie with Ben Reiley. Only stretch their is coming up with villains.

The movies would have to do it very different. Might not involve key things that started it like Gwen's death, an initial fight with an alleged "clone" before the return, etc.

I'd mess with it though. Something simple like Spidey hits his head gets amnesia for a while, bunch of Spider-Men show up. Now he doesn't know if he's an original or a clone. As the movie goes on more memories come back and he has his showdown with the Jackal and/or Kaine. Big revelation of who is the real Pete at the end, then you can spinoff a Spectacular Spider-Man movie with Ben Reiley. Only stretch their is coming up with villains.

Hmmm... How long before this?

I kinda want this. That's Kaine btw
http://marvel.wikia.com/Peter_Parker_(Kaine)_(Earth-616)

Word, it's like wow meh. Thought they were saving that one part for ASM3.

It also seems the screenwriters really prefer the time period where Harry was the GG and tormenting Peter.

I liked the synopsis. I can already tell that I'm gonna like this movie. I'm gonna watch it now :D

I spoiled it for myself as well. Goodbye Raimi Spiderman trilogy :smokin
:lol: What is with you trying to **** on the Raimi trilogy like ASM needed to show up for ppl to realize the faults in it? That trilogy was done with once SM3 came out.

Don't try to prop up something new now though.

:lol: What is with you trying to **** on the Raimi trilogy like ASM needed to show up for ppl to realize the faults in it? That trilogy was done with once SM3 came out.

:lol: the thing is I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the Raimi trilogy and loved ASM even more but hated how people kept ******** on it as if the Raimi trilogy was perfect. I knew Marc Webb would do the character much more justice in this trilogy than Raimi had

:lol: the thing is I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the Raimi trilogy and loved ASM even more but hated how people kept ******** on it as if the Raimi trilogy was perfect. I knew Marc Webb would do the character much more justice in this trilogy than Raimi had
Nobody has ever said the trilogy was perfect. SM3 is supreme trash. Go look at that SM3 thread :lol:

Character wise I'd say Webb did a better job but not much more where it's a night and day difference.

Back
Top Bottom