SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
yah directors don't really sign long term deals because if the movie flops, they are almost the first to be replaced

I know the web swinging bothered people, but it was fine for me.

I've felt like the Raimi trilogy and both ASM films relied on them far too much both during combat and solo spidey scenes.

I know the web swinging bothered people, but it was fine for me.

I've felt like the Raimi trilogy and both ASM films relied on them far too much both during combat and solo spidey scenes.

I was fine with it as well. Peter was still learning everything with the suit and coming into his own. I would expect more web swinging in the sequel where he's more in tune with what he can actually do.

I need to see a good web swinging chase scene. Like how the game Spidey was chasing the helicopter. Him chasing GH or HG would be too nasty

Spread the word and got two co-workers to agree to see this over the weekend. It's crazy that a lot of people were saying that they had Spider-Man fatigue or didn't realize this was the MCU Spider-Man. I kept saying nah, this IS Spider-Man, the Spider-Man we deserve.

Someone must have told ameL that tony ain't really in the film that much.. dude casually dropping in changing his tune

I was fine with the web swinging for this movie. Spidey was was shook just being at the top of the Washington monument lol. "I've never been this high before". I'm sure he'll be swinging from the skyscrapers in the next one.

But man, Marvel gotta top the Spider-Man 2 doc ock fight scenes. Lawd. Those scenes still hold up today.

Wasn't he swinging low because he didn't have much height to get in most areas?

I was fine with the web swinging for this movie. Spidey was was shook just being at the top of the Washington monument lol. "I've never been this high before". I'm sure he'll be swinging from the skyscrapers in the next one.

But man, Marvel gotta top the Spider-Man 2 doc ock fight scenes. Lawd. Those scenes still hold up today.

You ain't lying fam. That dude swinging and taking hits was awesome. Only thing that bothered me was it seems that Spidey was going hard on Ock. We all know one hit from Spidey will kill a man :lol:

Also tony did say, if Cap wanted Spidey flattened he would have :pimp:

Giacchino's score for this film is super underrated. Peter/Spider-Man's theme is so catchy and the movie plays it all the perfect moments.

That swerve.
All the rumors had me expecting Zendaya to be the daughter.

Michelle is basically Ally Sheedy's character in The Breakfast Club with some Daria thrown in there.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yall still hyping up Spider-Man films where the webs come from a magic hole in his wrist and he's crying over the girl of his dreams that smashed everyone but him?

Y'all better recognize greatness.

Last edited:
Since it got posted and is in the image preview

Homecoming 2 villain opinions? I say we have a poll. My vote is for Kraven

Back
Top Bottom