Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by JayFabulouz

mondaynightraw wrote:
Chill, your car might overheat on the way there
laugh.gif

Cute, did you come up with that one while goin home on the bus?
happy.gif
I sure did 
smokin.gif

I'm only on the bus because i'm saving for a 335, something you'll never be able to afford. Sellin' kicks at footlocker ain't getting u a euro homie
laugh.gif
"by da time you can afford it da car ain't important" - Nas

saving up to cop a luxury car thats gonna depreciate over 60%...and let's not forget they dirt cheap when they used because maintenance is straight kobe in colorado...

your funeral though.
laugh.gif
, my cousin is itching to get outta his 2008 330i because its paid in full but da 4 year unlimited service warranty is about to run out (he got it on 2007) and he's

not trying to pay 300 for a oil change.
laugh.gif
For an American car owner you are the LAST person on earth to talk about depreciation. Luxary cars hold a higher value over American cars, that includes your Charger, 300c, F150 and any OTHER car you throw in the mix. Stop arguing cars kid

oh really?

da fact of da matter is luxury cars start at a HIGHER MSRP then something american, and a few years later all that luxury goes out da window and da car is judged

by its actual value...all that Intrinsic value isn't even factored, what matters is its performance, its resale, and its mileage.

so go do some homework junior..matter fact here's one...check how much a benz R class from 2006 goes for VS its original MSRP
laugh.gif

So much for comig to an agreement, I would love to see all of us in congress discussing what laws to approve
roll.gif

mondaynightraw wrote:
laugh.gif

happy.gif
I sure did 
smokin.gif

I'm only on the bus because i'm saving for a 335, something you'll never be able to afford. Sellin' kicks at footlocker ain't getting u a euro homie
laugh.gif

saving up to cop a luxury car thats gonna depreciate over 60%...and let's not forget they dirt cheap when they used because maintenance is straight kobe in colorado...

your funeral though.
laugh.gif
, my cousin is itching to get outta his 2008 330i because its paid in full but da 4 year unlimited service warranty is about to run out (he got it on 2007) and he's

laugh.gif
For an American car owner you are the LAST person on earth to talk about depreciation. Luxary cars hold a higher value over American cars, that includes your Charger, 300c, F150 and any OTHER car you throw in the mix. Stop arguing cars kid

oh really?

da fact of da matter is luxury cars start at a HIGHER MSRP then something american, and a few years later all that luxury goes out da window and da car is judged

by its actual value...all that Intrinsic value isn't even factored, what matters is its performance, its resale, and its mileage.

so go do some homework junior..matter fact here's one...check how much a benz R class from 2006 goes for VS its original MSRP
laugh.gif

Let's use one of your cars and a BMW 3. Ill use my location, LA.

2005 300c Base | MSRP $33,130. Now, 5 years later, that 2005 300c Base goes for... $9,089
2005 BMW 325i | MSRP $29,300. Now 5 years later, that 2005 BMW 325i goes for... $14,276

Let's do the math son, the BMW depreciated $15,024 to the 300c $24,041 over a period of 5 years. The 300c is 9k in the hole more, cot dam, that's foul. I await your excuses or since we are on a new thread, I think it's time for you to reach in that bag of yours and toss in another vehicle for us to
laugh.gif
at you.

mondaynightraw wrote:
laugh.gif

happy.gif
I sure did 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

your funeral though.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

oh really?

laugh.gif

2005 300c Base | MSRP $33,130. Now, 5 years later, that 2005 300c Base goes for... $9,089
2005 BMW 325i | MSRP $29,300. Now 5 years later, that 2005 BMW 325i goes for... $14,276

Let's do the math son, the BMW depreciated $15,024 to the 300c $24,041 over a period of 5 years. The 300c is 9k in the hole more, cot dam, that's foul. I await your excuses or since we are on a new thread, I think it's time for you to reach in that bag of yours and toss in another vehicle for us to
laugh.gif
at you.

yeah because da 325 doesn't share da same engine as da higher trim 330i...that was a REAL cute comparison
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

�mondaynightraw wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
@anyone taking a mustang, challenger, or camaro over an e46

when people have 45-50 stacks for a car, the last thing on their mind is a dodge or chevy
http://www.youtube.com/v/ciJ2iRd0yi...=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fshttp://www.youtube.com/v/ciJ2iRd0yi...=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs http://www.youtube.com/v/ciJ2iRd0yi...xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/ciJ2iRd0yi...xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1
Lebron says HI at 2:50... that car is raw like Monday night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GOT EM!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

�mondaynightraw wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
@anyone taking a mustang, challenger, or camaro over an e46

when people have 45-50 stacks for a car, the last thing on their mind is a dodge or chevy
http://www.youtube.com/v/ciJ2iRd0yi...=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fshttp://www.youtube.com/v/ciJ2iRd0yi...=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs http://www.youtube.com/v/ciJ2iRd0yi...xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/ciJ2iRd0yi...xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1
Lebron says HI at 2:50... that car is raw like Monday night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
GOT EM!
laugh.gif

that's a damn multi millionaire

i bet he more ferrari's and lambo's than he does anything america...

Y'all be reaching like crazy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Munfy

I only plan to keep it for 4 maybe 5 yrs.. the hell do i care about a warranty after that?  I don't care about depreciation either, that's only for folks who penny pinch every dollar they spend..if i lived like that, i'd never enjoy life. You think people who own lambo's and ferrari's are worried about depreciation?

Are you serious? My boss has an 05 360 as one of his toys and one of his ferrari buddys that stops by just got a 430 this past summer. They are smart people and would not be buying if they depreciated that much, sure they depricate but it's not like they are not worried about it. There is a reason they are able to afford vehicals like this and it's because they do not spend excessively, they were smart with their money. My neighbor got lucky and picked up an 05 GT back when they came out for sticker. That thing has apperacited over the years and he is just sitting on it. He does drive it though, very exciting ride with that super charger whining at WOT right behind your head.
The carrera GT and original GT40 were the only supercars that appreciated 2 years ago. Let me give u an example of my neighbor.....he has a regular phantom and just bought a drophead. He has a 360 and 2 bentely arnages.....all of them except for the drophead are no where near their original price. Regular supercars(360, 430, gallardo, murcielagos) have ALL depreciated. Hypercars(veyron, f50, carrera Gt, SLR, Enzo) have also depreciated with the exception of some(F50, Carrera GT). The only cars that kind of appreciated have been the classic supercars and hypercars( Diablos, F40, F50)

Also, just a little fact. The Carrera GT is not supercharged. It's a NA V10.

mondaynightraw wrote:
laugh.gif

happy.gif
I sure did 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

your funeral though.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

oh really?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at you.
yeah because da 325 doesn't share da same engine as da higher trim 330i...that was a REAL cute comparison
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Do you even know what you're talking about...
the 330i cost more in than the 325i
2005 325i - MSRP $37,500 - Now 5 year's later sells at $17k+
indifferent.gif

that's a damn multi millionaire

i bet he more ferrari's and lambo's than he does anything america...

Y'all be reaching like crazy
smh.gif

you JUST said if someone had 50 stacks da last thing they would have is a american car...now we shown you one and because he's rich it doesn't count
laugh.gif

excuses
eyes.gif

cuz accordingly to you american cars are all crap and no one with a right mind would ever buy one...
laugh.gif
grin.gif

coulda sworn a bunch of NBA players had challengers, SRT chargers, and even magnums when they first dropped.

I know Turkoglu has a sick white challenger SRT8 with black pinstripes
pimp.gif

yall dont know? the dodge charger is the best car of all time!!

nah but real talk... there will always be the adamant american car enthusiast vs. the import car enthusiast

personally the charger is a nice car, but to me its straight up ugly. the camaro and the challenger on the other hand are straight sexy.

People with money cop cars and other things just to cop them...

when the AVERAGE WORKING AMERICAN has 50 stacks for a car, he's not coppin' a challenger or a camaro...or a bs mustang.

People with money cop cars and other things just to cop them...

when the AVERAGE WORKING AMERICAN has 50 stacks for a car, he's not coppin' a challenger or a camaro...or a bs mustang.

And you know this based on what exactly? Your hate for American cars? Camaros sold out last year and are still fairly hard to come by right now. The 2011 Mustang has over 13,000 sales already in pre orders alone and the car doesn't drop til summer. I guess all those people buying these cars aren't your average working Americans because the average working American wouldn't buy an American car, +@@! out of here with that.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

The carrera GT and original GT40 were the only supercars that appreciated 2 years ago.

CGT's have not appreciated at any point. 2 years ago they hit rock bottom prices. Lots were being moved at under $300k with minimal mileage.

Porsche simply made too many of them to ever appreciate much, if at all.

Originally Posted by THockey66

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

The carrera GT and original GT40 were the only supercars that appreciated 2 years ago.

CGT's have not appreciated at any point. 2 years ago they hit rock bottom prices. Lots were being moved at under $300k with minimal mileage.

Porsche simply made too many of them to ever appreciate much, if at all.
In general, Porsche's hold value better than Ferrari's and Lamborghini's correct?

In general, Porsche's hold value better than Ferrari's and Lamborghini's correct?
Not including the limited model runs, they're about on par with Lamborghini's(see $70k Gallardo/$150k Murci).

Ferrari's in general, hold value best.

mondaynightraw wrote:
laugh.gif

happy.gif
I sure did 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

your funeral though.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I only plan to keep it for 4 maybe 5 yrs.. the hell do i care about a warranty after that?  I don't care about depreciation either, that's only for folks who penny pinch every dollar they spend..if i lived like that, i'd never enjoy life. You think people who own lambo's and ferrari's are worried about depreciation?

cuz the ppl who own lambos and ferraris got it like that. they got enuff cash to buy a few of em. You? Im not to sure because like you said your saving for one. have fun spending 1500 on brakes after your warranty expires

mondaynightraw wrote:
laugh.gif

happy.gif
I sure did 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

your funeral though.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

oh really?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at you.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Are you really that dense? I was comparing the both base models of the 2005 year. I swear, can you get any smarter? I mean really, can you?

Back
Top Bottom