Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

you guys are telling me you would take an import over that? seriously? SLAP YOURSELVES
smh.gif

You're done for the night...
STOP IT
indifferent.gif
You picked a bad example

look at that damn hack job on the exhaust pipes...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JayFabulouz

mondaynightraw wrote:
Chill, your car might overheat on the way there
laugh.gif

Cute, did you come up with that one while goin home on the bus?
happy.gif
I sure did 
smokin.gif

I'm only on the bus because i'm saving for a 335, something you'll never be able to afford. Sellin' kicks at footlocker ain't getting u a euro homie
laugh.gif
"by da time you can afford it da car ain't important" - Nas

saving up to cop a luxury car thats gonna depreciate over 60%...and let's not forget they dirt cheap when they used because maintenance is straight kobe in colorado...

your funeral though.
laugh.gif
, my cousin is itching to get outta his 2008 330i because its paid in full but da 4 year unlimited service warranty is about to run out (he got it on 2007) and he's

not trying to pay 300 for a oil change.
laugh.gif

I only plan to keep it for 4 maybe 5 yrs.. the hell do i care about a warranty after that?  I don't care about depreciation either, that's only for folks who penny pinch every dollar they spend..if i lived like that, i'd never enjoy life. You think people who own lambo's and ferrari's are worried about depreciation?
cuz the ppl who own lambos and ferraris got it like that. they got enuff cash to buy a few of em. You? Im not to sure because like you said your saving for one. have fun spending 1500 on brakes after your warranty expires

like i said before, i don't plan to keep the car for more than 4 yrs

if i were like some of you, i would be rollin' in a civic since they're cheap to maintain
eyes.gif

mondaynightraw wrote:
laugh.gif

happy.gif
I sure did 
smokin.gif

I'm only on the bus because i'm saving for a 335, something you'll never be able to afford. Sellin' kicks at footlocker ain't getting u a euro homie
laugh.gif

saving up to cop a luxury car thats gonna depreciate over 60%...and let's not forget they dirt cheap when they used because maintenance is straight kobe in colorado...

your funeral though.
laugh.gif
, my cousin is itching to get outta his 2008 330i because its paid in full but da 4 year unlimited service warranty is about to run out (he got it on 2007) and he's

laugh.gif

I only plan to keep it for 4 maybe 5 yrs.. the hell do i care about a warranty after that?  I don't care about depreciation either, that's only for folks who penny pinch every dollar they spend..if i lived like that, i'd never enjoy life. You think people who own lambo's and ferrari's are worried about depreciation?
cuz the ppl who own lambos and ferraris got it like that. they got enuff cash to buy a few of em. You? Im not to sure because like you said your saving for one. have fun spending 1500 on brakes after your warranty expires

if i were like some of you, i would be rollin' in a civic since they're cheap to maintain
eyes.gif

yeah sure why not? whats the big deal? i rather stack my chips up high, not worry about 100 dollar oil changes. especially in this economy, where gas is increasing and finding a job is scarce. seriously dude, why would you save for a 335 and sell it in 4 years? why dont you LEASE it. step your economics game up homie

People with money cop cars and other things just to cop them...

when the AVERAGE WORKING AMERICAN has 50 stacks for a car, he's not coppin' a challenger or a camaro...or a bs mustang.
*snif snif*...smell that? sounds like a subjective OPINION
laugh.gif

mondaynightraw wrote:
laugh.gif

happy.gif
I sure did 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

your funeral though.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
yeah sure why not? whats the big deal? i rather stack my chips up high, not worry about 100 dollar oil changes. especially in this economy, where gas is increasing and finding a job is scarce. seriously dude, why would you save for a 335 and sell it in 4 years? why dont you LEASE it. step your economics game up homie

QFT

Tax write off for business >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> trade in for "true value"

and you straight up failed trying to debunk hedo's challenger
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People with money cop cars and other things just to cop them...

when the AVERAGE WORKING AMERICAN has 50 stacks for a car, he's not coppin' a challenger or a camaro...or a bs mustang.
laugh.gif
if i had 50 stacks for a car the last thing on my mind is something from GM or Chrysler 

mondaynightraw wrote:
laugh.gif

happy.gif
I sure did 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

your funeral though.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Oh nah, you got it all wrong dude..i'm not "buying" the car per say, i'm just stacking enough so when i have the car, i can have everything i want done to it asap instead of over the 4 yrs. i'm also stacking since i want the '10 model not a used 08 or 09. i should've been more clear
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
You've been doing that all day

"dique" folks would take a mustang over an m3
roll.gif

Originally Posted by THockey66

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

The carrera GT and original GT40 were the only supercars that appreciated 2 years ago.

CGT's have not appreciated at any point. 2 years ago they hit rock bottom prices. Lots were being moved at under $300k with minimal mileage.

Porsche simply made too many of them to ever appreciate much, if at all.

I could've sworn I read an article that mentioned both the CGT and OG GT40 appreciated in price. I know for a fact that the OG GT40's did. Do you still have yours?

mondaynightraw wrote:
laugh.gif

happy.gif
I sure did 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

your funeral though.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Oh nah, you got it all wrong dude..i'm not "buying" the car per say, i'm just stacking enough so when i have the car, i can have everything i want done to it asap instead of over the 4 yrs. i'm also stacking since i want the '10 model not a used 08 or 09. i should've been more clear
glasses.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

You seriously need to do some research on the new Mustang

mondaynightraw wrote:
laugh.gif

happy.gif
I sure did 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

your funeral though.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
glasses.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

eleanor-mustang.jpg

2008-ford-mustang-shelby-cobra-gt500kr.jpg

umm of course they would...what are you nuts?

Supercharger compressor

5,411 cc 5.4 liters V 8 front engine with 90.2 mm bore, 105.8 mm stroke, 8.4 compression ratio, double overhead cam and four valves per cylinder

Premium unleaded fuel 91 and petrol

Multi-point injection fuel system

16.0 gallon main premium unleaded fuel tank 13.3

Power: 403 kW , 540 HP SAE @ 6,200 rpm; 510 ft lb , 691 Nm @ 4,500 rpm

Read more: http://www.motortrend.com/cars/2010/ford/shelby_gt500/specifications/index.html#ixzz0iyh71Vyr

all that for only....

[table][tr][td]$51,325[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

This is an 'OG' GT40:

1965_gt40.jpg

This is a GT:

Donated_FordGT.jpg

The Carrera GT never appreciated from their MSRP, but compare their price today to last year and they've definitely gone up.

From edmunds

At the test track, the 2010 Ford Shelby GT500 charged down the quarter-mile in just 12.4 seconds, an effort that simply slays its chief American muscle car rivals, the new Chevrolet Camaro SS (13.0 seconds) and the Dodge Challenger SRT8 (13.2 seconds). And we got that time running against a 14-mph headwind. The Shelby also sprinted to 60 mph in just 4.3 seconds
From m3post

M3 coupe 6MT
0-to-60-mph time: 4.4 sec
Standing 1/4 mile: 12.9 sec @ 111 mph
Let's be serious...

Originally Posted by Vancity74

This is an 'OG' GT40:

1965_gt40.jpg

This is a GT:

Donated_FordGT.jpg

The Carrera GT never appreciated from their MSRP, but compare their price today to last year and they've definitely gone up.

I never said anything about the "new" GT. I was saying I read somewhere that the original Gt and CGT appreciated. I guess I was wrong with the CGT. Thanks for the pics though...?  

From edmunds

At the test track, the 2010 Ford Shelby GT500 charged down the quarter-mile in just 12.4 seconds, an effort that simply slays its chief American muscle car rivals, the new Chevrolet Camaro SS (13.0 seconds) and the Dodge Challenger SRT8 (13.2 seconds). And we got that time running against a 14-mph headwind. The Shelby also sprinted to 60 mph in just 4.3 seconds
From m3post

M3 coupe 6MT
Let's be serious...

2011 is even quicker, 2011 GT is a serious whip. 415 horsepower from the GT for 2011.

Muscle cars might have the power...but like I said there's nothing like taking curves at 50-80 MPH.

when you want to talk about performance, I'd take a lighter car with a decent amount of power that can take curves and that can turn on a dime.

From edmunds

From m3post

M3 coupe 6MT
0-to-60-mph time:
4.4 sec

Let's be serious...

*AHEM*

let's really be serious. your paying MORE for a slower car....
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td] /static.motortrend.com/_SiteConfigs/motortrend_com/images/no_photo_100px.gif">http://static.motortrend....mages/no_photo_100px.gif';" border="0"> [/td] [td]
[h1]
BMW M3
[/h1]
Price Range: $54,850 - $67,050
[/td][/tr][/table]

/static.motortrend.com/_SiteConfigs/motortrend_com/images/no_photo_100px.gif">http://static.motortrend....mages/no_photo_100px.gif';" border="0">
[h1]
Ford Shelby GT500
[/h1]
Price Range: $42,685 - $53,645

#FAIL for you sir

From edmunds

From m3post

M3 coupe 6MT
Let's be serious...

Doesn't matter, da Shelby has 134903hp, 5390574trq and goes for 12k fam and in 30 years da car will actually gain value and be priced at 14k.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

From edmunds

From m3post

M3 coupe 6MT
Let's be serious...

2011 is even quicker, 2011 GT is a serious whip. 415 horsepower from the GT for 2011.

dude, i know about the GT

read u can get up to 600 with a pulley swap

but that's besides the point since im talking stock vs stock. the gt is a pure drag car, a corner would be a nightmare for that thing..traction issues are also gonna hinder u from getting me from a dig.

From edmunds

From m3post

M3 coupe 6MT
Let's be serious...

but that's besides the point since im talking stock vs stock. the gt is a pure drag car, a corner would be a nightmare for that thing..traction issues are also gonna hinder u from getting me from a dig.

oh now we back pedaling that its not blasphemous picking a mustang over a M3....yeah, though so
grin.gif
laugh.gif

From edmunds

From m3post

M3 coupe 6MT
Let's be serious...

I'm talking about the 2011 Mustang GT. The Ford GT is discontinued.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

From edmunds

From m3post

M3 coupe 6MT
Let's be serious...

Doesn't matter, da Shelby has 134903hp, 5390574trq and goes for 12k fam and in 30 years da car will actually gain value and be priced at 14k.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These dudes don't understand that 0-60 & 1/4 mile times are more important that hp and tq #'s

From edmunds

From m3post

M3 coupe 6MT
Let's be serious...

oh now we back pedaling that its not blasphemous picking a mustang over a M3....yeah, though so
grin.gif
laugh.gif

It is stupid.

GT500 is a fast car, until a nightmare strikes... A corner. the bimmer is the much better overall car, less plastic, more leather, less brute force, more finesse. they're 2 diff worlds. GT=one trick pony

Back
Top Bottom