Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

I need to see full pictures. The body looks entirely the same save for the tailights. I'm from the hood though... so I have a spot in my heart for Dodge Chargers lol.

Originally Posted by Munfy

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Easy. Get in your EVO and take some turns like every high school kid. I think that's what you have, probably everyone has an EVO now a days. Short block hahahaha oh I love getting laughs in on nike talk.
laugh.gif
Everyone has an EVO now a days huh? Unless they magically shipped more EVO VIII-IX from Japan or everyone can afford a $35k X, I call bs. Every post you type reeks of tool.

Small block, whatever piece of #%@ you drive.
Yep, just like mustangs, they are everywhere. I'm a tool now I guess. Yeah, my vehicles are pieces of #%@, if only I would have got an EVO I could be as cool as you and have a cookie cutter car. My small block sucks, my two big blocks suck, FML.

Is that big block in your lawn mower? *hears a banjo in the backround

jk

I'm worried what the car will look like when they take that mask off.

Originally Posted by danielskshin

Is that big block in your lawn mower? *hears a banjo in the backround

jk

I'm worried what the car will look like when they take that mask off.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
No, they aren't. You clearly don't have a clue, no surprise.

You sound like you're trying to compensate for something, so I'll let you do your thing. Keep trucking on
Really? You're silly, an EVO is a cookie cutter. Nothing unique about them, bolt on and go. NT doesn't like to hear the truth so I'll truck on over to yellowbullet.

laugh.gif

You sound like you're trying to compensate for something, so I'll let you do your thing. Keep trucking on
Really? You're silly, an EVO is a cookie cutter. Nothing unique about them, bolt on and go. NT doesn't like to hear the truth so I'll truck on over to yellowbullet.
You have no idea what you're talking about, that's what NT doesn't like to hear.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You have no idea what you're talking about, that's what NT doesn't like to hear.
laugh.gif
Okay. I try to dumb it down for you guys but maybe I shouldn't. I have an idea what I'm talking about. How are you going to disagree that it's a cookie cutter.There is nothing challenging or unique about modding them. I couldn'tdeal with seeing carbon copies every day while driving. All the parts are available to you, nothing new you guys just copy other set ups that have already been done. That's fun.
grin.gif

people cant complain about interior and speed with the CTS-V, its the best car you can buy IMO. wish i had 60k
smh.gif

Okay. I try to dumb it down for you guys but maybe I shouldn't. I have an idea what I'm talking about. How are you going to disagree that it's a cookie cutter. All the parts are available to you, nothing new you guys just copy other set up that have already been done. That's fun.
grin.gif
roll.gif
Who the #%@^ cares? Everyone's build is different. I could use a JUN stroker kit/HKS turbo kit where someone else could go with a Tomei package. That isn't cookie cutter. I have yet to meet two EVO/STi/any import owners with the same build. And some local shops create their own parts. You seriously are a fool.

So what is the alternative? What do "muscle" guys do? Does everyone make their own parts? Goofball.
laugh.gif

Okay. I try to dumb it down for you guys but maybe I shouldn't. I have an idea what I'm talking about. How are you going to disagree that it's a cookie cutter. All the parts are available to you, nothing new you guys just copy other set up that have already been done. That's fun.
grin.gif
roll.gif
Who the #%@^ cares? Everyone's build is different. I could use a JUN stroker kit/HKS turbo kit where someone else could go with a Tomei package. That isn't cookie cutter. I have yet to meet two EVO/STi/any import owners with the same build. And some local shops create their own parts. You seriously are a fool.

So what is the alternative? What do "muscle" guys do? Does everyone make their own parts? Goofball.
laugh.gif
We don't have kits. End of story. There is nothing challenging or unique about modding an EVO.

grin.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
We don't have kits. End of story. There is nothing challenging or unique about modding an EVO.
First time I've ever heard this argument. And now I know why, it's so stupid. Whomever taught you that is as big a fool as you.

Nothing screams out rookie drug dealer or %$%*$@$+% detective like a Dodge Charger...

Piece of @+%#, I'd take a Buick over this crap any day.

PS it looks the same.

Food for thought, you guys are idiots modding cars, might aswell throw your money in the garbage, sooner or later you will grow tired of it or will en up messing up the engine or ****** from foolin around with it, then boom...all that money out the damn window, very few cars gain value, 95% of vehicles lose 30% of their market valué the second you drive off the dealer, such a foolish way to waste $$$.
Not only that, but nodded cars only impress other dudes, good job!
I've gone thru 7 cars, 3 of which have been brand new, I've done the mods, blah blah...I've learned the hard way, that a car although nessesary it's by far the worstttttt investment you can ever make, so if money is what you wanna spend and you want an impressive vehicle, buy a Benz, Range, BMW, Audi...tint the windows and you are good to go.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Food for thought, you guys are idiots modding cars, might aswell throw your money in the garbage, sooner or later you will grow tired of it or will en up messing up the engine or ****** from foolin around with it, then boom...all that money out the damn window, very few cars gain value, 95% of vehicles lose 30% of their market valué the second you drive off the dealer, such a foolish way to waste $$$.
I've gone thru 7 cars, 3 of which have been brand new, I've done the mods, blah blah...I've learned the hard way, that a car although nessesary it's by far the worstttttt investment you can ever make, so if money is what you wanna spend and you want an impressive vehicle, buy a Benz, Range, BMW, Audi...tint the windows and you are good to go.
get a blog

Originally Posted by ksteezy

It's not about money for some, it's a hobby. You're on a forum where people waste hundreds on sneakers, are they all idiots?

I'm not mad, it's my honest opinion...like I said I've been thru it and now lookig back, I myself feel like an idiot about all the money spent, I could have literally been pushing a ferrari by now, DEAD #+%!

Btw the way things are now, those people that have been collecting sneakers for years actually made a much better investment than someone putting some fancy rims on their bs hatchback....at least if they wanted to make some profit, they probably could.

Billy hoil - is ittoo hard to get into a discussion??...wanna share your view??...or did you simply do that for the LULZ?

I'm not mad, it's my honest opinion...like I said I've been thru it and now lookig back, I myself feel like an idiot about all the money spent, I could have literally been pushing a ferrari by now, DEAD #!!!

Btw the way things are now, those people that have been collecting sneakers for years actually made a much better investment than someone putting some fancy rims on their bs hatchback....at least if they wanted to make some profit, they probably could.

Billy hoil - is ittoo hard to get into a discussion??...wanna share your view??...or did you simply do that for the LULZ?

just based off the car, chargers are fine in my book.  i hate american cars besides the new muscle cars and old school (definitely gonna cop a chevelle SS when my $ is right 
pimp.gif
) .

but literally EVERYONE who tries to stunt on a budget has a charger though. thats why i would never buy one. first it was the chrysler 300c and now this
laugh.gif

and if youre comparing performance, in general american cars tend to be much faster, but their handling and braking is usually
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

and if youre comparing performance, in general american cars tend to be much faster, but their handling and braking is usually
sick.gif
most of da modern muscle cars have brembo brakes on their top trims.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom