Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

uhh...
pimp.gif

Can someone that actually owns a Charger now speak on the reliability, ETC of one? I am looking into purchasing a car soon and Chargers seem to be what are catching my eye the most (besides the Challenger) in the streets, and can be bought used for a very decent price...Any MAJOR problems for those owning one?

Originally Posted by lakers242007

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

^
laugh.gif
bruh what are you driving? talking reckless online.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
People are going to have opinions.

a 2000 3 series...i know its not "flashy" and its about 10 years old now..but she gets the job done 
pimp.gif

This kid... throwing words like the entire forum lives in NY
laugh.gif

Generalize much?

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Cats act like a chick is gonna drop panties because your car has a
"nice interior".. "ohhh is that carbon fiber paneling with a
touchscreen in dash system" let me top you off.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and Ninjahood you already know how i feel about this. its a 50/50 argument with me.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Real talk.

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Can someone that actually owns a Charger now speak on the reliability, ETC of one? I am looking into purchasing a car soon and Chargers seem to be what are catching my eye the most (besides the Challenger) in the streets, and can be bought used for a very decent price...Any MAJOR problems for those owning one?
I've had my 07 since November of 06. 30k miles. No problems at all. (knocks on wood)

I've been on 22's and lowered since around 10k miles. 10k miles stock was great...20k with rims and suspension is still great.

As with any car, take care of it, oil changes, watch for potholes, accidents, etc and you will be good. Not saying there aren't lemons and faulty cars out there, but those are hard to come by. No sticky gas pedals and when you need to stop, the brakes respond so take that for what it's worth.

The only thing is, if you like pulling up next to people at stop lights that have the same exact car as you then go for it. I, myself, am tired of it. I mean everyone and their mom has one. Then, you get everyone who wants to race just because you have a charger. It gets old quick.

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Join here http://www.chargerforumz.com/index.php

They will give you al the insight you need and etc. The moderators are helpful too.

typical american response....screw ur muscle v8's...garbage
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  Wow who is this guy? The Iron Sheik?
laugh.gif

"Screw your American tradition. Screw your American pie. Screw Baseball. Screw Captain America. And screw your muscle cars. Why have muscle cars when our arms have muscles?"
when i get back throwin 24's back on my RT #*%% what yall say.
"Screw your 24 inch circular rims. My arms are 24 inches around, the forearms! That's muscle."

laugh.gif
Whats wrong with me today.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Don't understand why cats get so caught up in an "interior" a nice interior is an added plus but shouldn't be a deal breaker, fly a plane if your overjoyed by cool buttons and interfaces. Cats act like a chick is gonna drop panties because your car has a "nice interior".. "ohhh is that carbon fiber paneling with a touchscreen in dash system" let me top you off. Yeah Chargers have a garbage interior but its a muscle car, not a high end luxury car. Yall be comparing Charger's interior to Infiniti's, Lexus, Benz and etc when their not even in the same class.. its like comparing a Cessna to a Gulfstream. At the end of the day drive what YOU like and for reasons YOU like too many different factors like reliability, styling, car musle, fun factor and etc to just get hung up on 1 thing.

All the American car hate gotta stop, no reason you can't like an Infiniti g35 and also a Challenger SRT-8 or a Cadillac Cts-V and also a M5. It's an import that had the biggest recall in car history [Toyota], its an American model [Ford F-series] thats the best selling vehicle in the world. Both American and  Foreign vehicles have their merits, American car's reliability has vastly improved the last 5-6 years.

I stopped reading right there.

You serious?

Interior should be one of the top things to consider when  purchasing a car. I mean its ONLY the thing you are going be inside looking at/sitting in when you drive.
eyes.gif
yeah interior is waaaayyyy more relevant than performance, pricing and reliability. "Car might give me electrical problems in 2 yrs but guess what I sure do have a nice interior with alot of buttons to play with"
laugh.gif

Dudes would probably ejaculate on themselves if their car had a coffee maker.
laugh.gif

why do you need 426hp of "muscle"????

b/c it sounds good in NYC traffic?? so you can reach the 30mph speed limit sooner??

common man..grow up
unlike "luxury" performance NEVER depreciates

500 horsepower 10 years later will STILL be 500 horsepower.....meanwhile w/e buttons you got in your car for w/e u thought was "luxury" is gonna be

outdated, stale, and/or standard on a base level car a few years down da line.

and for da record if your gonna call a charger garbage, at least drive something that isn't WORSE
laugh.gif

your pop's 300 C w/ a hemi >>>>>>>>>>> that decade old 3 series u whippin.

garbage
let's not put up da stat numbers of that girly 3 series from 2000......
laugh.gif

your car isn't worth much in 2010 son....all that prestige goes out da window, da at LEAST you wanna have performance stats to hold on to..

[table][tr][td]2000 BMW 3 Series
328i 4dr Sedan[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Dealer Trade-In[/td][td]Private Party[/td][td]Dealer
Retail
[/td][/tr][tr][td] Base Price for
Zip Code  Change[/td][td]$5,122[/td][td]$6,162[/td][td]$7,335[/td][/tr][tr][td]Typical Options new feature
Add/Remove[/td] [td]$376[/td][td]$448[/td][td]$586[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total[/td][td]$5,498[/td][td]$6,610[/td][td]$7,921[/td][/tr][tr][td]"What Others Are Paying"[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Sedan Performance & Efficiency Standard Features 

2,494 cc 2.5 liters 6 in-line engine with 84 mm bore, 75 mm stroke, 10.5 compression ratio, double overhead cam, variable valve timing/camshaft and four valves per cylinder

Premium unleaded fuel

Fuel economy EPA highway (l/100km): 8.4

Multi-point injection fuel system

Main 63 liter premium unleaded fuel tank

Power: SAE and 127 kW , 170 HP @ 5,500 rpm; 181 ft lb , 245 Nm @ 3,500 rpm
laugh.gif
smh.gif

2000 BMW 3-Series 323I Sedan Handling, Ride & Braking Standard Features 

ABS

Four disc brakes including four ventilated discs

Electronic traction control via ABS & engine management

Immobilizer

Spacesaver steel rim internal spare wheel

Strut front suspension with stabilizer bar independent with coil springs , multi-link rear suspension with stabilizer bar independent with coil springs
  2000 BMW 3-Series 323I Sedan Exterior & Aerodynamics Standard Features 

Body side molding

Front and rear body color bumpers

Coefficient of drag: 0.31

Day time running lights

Driver and passenger power body color door mirrors

External dimensions: overall length (mm): 4,470, overall width (mm): 1,740, overall height (mm): 1,415, wheelbase (mm): 2,725, front track (mm): 1,481, rear track (mm): 1,488 and curb to curb turning circle (mm): 10,485

Complex surface lens halogen bulb headlights

Luxury trim leather on gearknob

Gloss paint , black paint

Rear window

Tinted glass on cabin

Weights: curb weight (kg) 1,430

Windshield wipers with automatic intermittent wipe
  2000 BMW 3-Series 323I Sedan Interior Standard Features 

Air conditioning with climate control

Diversity antenna

Front and rear ashtray

Audio anti-theft protection: code

Manufacturer's own audio system

Cargo capacity: all seats in place (liters): 303

Front seats cigar lighter

Clock

Dashboard full console with covered storage box , floor full console with open storage box

Delayed/fade courtesy lights

Front seats cup holders

Door ajar warning

Door pockets/bins for driver seat and passenger seat

External temperature

Driver and passenger front airbag with occupant sensors

Bucket seat , bucket seat

3-point reel height adjustable front seat belts on driver seat and passenger seat with pre-tensioners

Lockable glove compartment

Height adjustable two head restraints on front seats and rear seats

Headlight control

Illuminated entry system

Internal dimensions: front headroom (mm): 975, rear headroom (mm): 953, front hip room (mm): 1,438, rear hip room (mm): 1,438, front leg room (mm): 1,052, rear leg room (mm): 879, front shoulder room (mm): 1,382, rear shoulder room (mm): 1,377 and interior volume (liters): 2,571

Low fuel level warning

Remote power locks includes trunk/hatch and includes power windows

Vehicle speed proportional power steering

Front and rear power windows with two one-touch

Front reading lights

3-point reel rear seat belts on driver side , 3-point reel rear seat belts on passenger side , lap static rear seat belts on center side

Bench fixed three rear seats

Rear view mirror

Electric remote trunk/hatch release

Vinyl seat upholstery

Seating: five seats

Service interval indicator

Front side airbag

Ten speakers

Plastic steering wheel

Tachometer

Driver and passenger vanity mirror

Ventilation system with recirculation setting and micro filter

Read more:http://www.motortrend.com/cars/2000/bmw/3_series/323i_sedan/159/index.html

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

It's an import that had the biggest recall in car history [Toyota], its an American model [Ford F-series] thats the best selling vehicle in the world.
Pretty sure Ford still leads the way with almost 14 million Fords recalled in the past decade over the same potential cruise control fires. Don't fall for the recall hype and make an assumption like that on Toyota. Toyota is happy being in #2 in that list. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
how the new Kia's have more HP than what money is pushing. I see why he so adamant about sh--ing on muscle cars.

Pull up to a red light and some chick in her new Kia Forte talking bout wanna race, his response
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Damn dude is talkin wreckless and he drives an underpowered BMW, come on now.

this is what happens when your put too much stock in BRAND of car VS how a car PERFORMS

and everything duke had that was a "luxury" in 2000 is standard on MOST cars now.

a 2000 3 series...i know its not "flashy" and its about 10 years old now..but she gets the job done 
pimp.gif

haha trying to ball on a budget, that car is lame.

I think my car knowledge has gone down reading these last few pages. 2% of nike talkers actually know somethings about cars, others like to dream.

Originally Posted by Munfy

pimp.gif

I think my car knowledge has gone down reading these last few pages. 2% of nike talkers actually know somethings about cars, others like to dream.
Man shut up. You're about as goofy as that avatar of yours, one of the most annoying recent posters on here. No one cares about your "short block V8" or your sway bars. Lame @$% #@^@.

What does the displacement look like on the recent SRT8's? Are any of them over 400 cu in?
They're hardly muscle cars. idk though.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

pimp.gif

Man shut up. You're about as goofy as that avatar of yours, one of the most annoying recent posters on here. No one cares about your "short block V8" or your sway bars. Lame @$% #@^@.
Easy. Get in your EVO and take some turns like every high school kid. I think that's what you have, probably everyone has an EVO now a days. Short block hahahaha oh I love getting laughs in on nike talk.

Easy. Get in your EVO and take some turns like every high school kid. I think that's what you have, probably everyone has an EVO now a days. Short block hahahaha oh I love getting laughs in on nike talk.
laugh.gif
Everyone has an EVO now a days huh? Unless they magically shipped more EVO VIII-IX from Japan or everyone can afford a $35k X, I call bs. Every post you type reeks of tool.

Small block, whatever piece of #%@ you drive.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Everyone has an EVO now a days huh? Unless they magically shipped more EVO VIII-IX from Japan or everyone can afford a $35k X, I call bs. Every post you type reeks of tool.

Small block, whatever piece of #%@ you drive.
Yep, just like mustangs, they are everywhere. I'm a tool now I guess. Yeah, my vehicles are pieces of #%@, if only I would have got an EVO I could be as cool as you and have a cookie cutter car. My small block sucks, my two big blocks suck, FML.

Yep, just like mustangs, they are everywhere. I'm a tool now I guess. Yeah, my vehicles are pieces of #%@, if only I would have got an EVO I could be as cool as you and have a cookie cutter car. My small block sucks, my two big blocks suck, FML.
laugh.gif
No, they aren't. You clearly don't have a clue, no surprise.

You sound like you're trying to compensate for something, so I'll let you do your thing. Keep trucking on

Back
Top Bottom