Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by lakers242007

my dad bought a 2009 300c and when i saw all the plastic in there...i LOL'd...

GTF outta here with american BS cars...they are all garbage
meanwhile its 300C engine produces: 360 hp (268 kW), 390 lb·ft (529 N·m)

im starting to think alot of ya dunno %*+ ya is talking about
laugh.gif
smh.gif

or ya SEVERELY undervalue performance

who cares....he could rip out his whole interior leave in one seat and the performance would be even better!!! whats your point??

if you dropping that much on a damn car...it should not be full of plastic...

find a CHEAPER MSRP car that performs better and includes as much as a 300c hemi....i'll be waiting.

STi.... $35,640                
305hp
290 torque
0-60..... 5.1sec
1/4 mile... 13.6sec 

Evo X $38,000.... 2g's more then the hemi but oh well
290hp
300 torque
0-60... 4.9 sec
1/4 mile....13.5 sec

300c hemi... $36,690
  340hp
  390 torque
  0-60.... 5.8
   1/4 mile... 14.2

charger srt8... $37,000
425hp
420 torque
0-60... 4.8
1/4 mile... 13.3
this car needed 100 more hp and 100 more torque just to be .3sec faster in a 1/4 mile????

sorry for the wait.... im at work

bottom line is..and everyone knows it...american cars are pieces of %+$$...

those who own it will not admit it, but the WHOLE WORLD knows it..hence why all 3 are on the verge of bankrupcy!

GARBAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That is absolutely ridiculous. If you had any idea about Mopars or cars in general, you would know that the Engines in SRTs during the production years of 2005-2009 were done by AMG Group. The Horsepower and Torque numbers even if a little inflated are by no means modest...I've seen SRT8's with a few modifications churning 700+ HP at the Crank. Plus there is nothing that comes close to the rumbling sound of a V8 Engine...you cannot tell me that you enjoy the take offs of most JDM cars. 
Now since you are a BMW'er. I guarantee you at a stoplight that any M series will lose to a Dodge Charger SRT8. The time it takes to get the car's on board computer right is atrocious....the Charger would have left you in the dust by the time you turn your Traction Control Off as well as get your system set up for optimal shifting. 

I personally love the M6 and would kill for it in my drive way...as well as maybe a SL65 Black, but there is no reason for all this hate on American Muscle. You don't know what it is to drive until you get behind the wheel of an American breed. Not to dig it back up, but have you seen the ZR1 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Kezziny

That is absolutely ridiculous. If you had any idea about Mopars or cars in general, you would know that the Engines in SRTs during the production years of 2005-2009 were done by AMG Group. The Horsepower and Torque numbers even if a little inflated are by no means modest...I've seen SRT8's with a few modifications churning 700+ HP at the Crank. Plus there is nothing that comes close to the rumbling sound of a V8 Engine...you cannot tell me that you enjoy the take offs of most JDM cars. 
Now since you are a BMW'er. I guarantee you at a stoplight that any M series will lose to a Dodge Charger SRT8. The time it takes to get the car's on board computer right is atrocious....the Charger would have left you in the dust by the time you turn your Traction Control Off as well as get your system set up for optimal shifting. 

I personally love the M6 and would kill for it in my drive way...as well as maybe a SL65 Black, but there is no reason for all this hate on American Muscle. You don't know what it is to drive until you get behind the wheel of an American breed. Not to dig it back up, but have you seen the ZR1 
devil.gif

One of the most valid posts in this thread.
Most of the haters are speaking off what they've heard, not from actually being behind the wheel.

devil.gif

you sir..are a typical american hick...off urself

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

my dad bought a 2009 300c and when i saw all the plastic in there...i LOL'd...

GTF outta here with american BS cars...they are all garbage
meanwhile its 300C engine produces: 360 hp (268 kW), 390 lb·ft (529 N·m)

im starting to think alot of ya dunno %*+ ya is talking about
laugh.gif
smh.gif

or ya SEVERELY undervalue performance

who cares....he could rip out his whole interior leave in one seat and the performance would be even better!!! whats your point??

if you dropping that much on a damn car...it should not be full of plastic...

find a CHEAPER MSRP car that performs better and includes as much as a 300c hemi....i'll be waiting.

STi.... $35,640                
305hp
290 torque
0-60..... 5.1sec
1/4 mile... 13.6sec 

Evo X $38,000.... 2g's more then the hemi but oh well
290hp
300 torque
0-60... 4.9 sec
1/4 mile....13.5 sec

300c hemi... $36,690
  340hp
  390 torque
  0-60.... 5.8
   1/4 mile... 14.2

charger srt8... $37,000
425hp
420 torque
0-60... 4.8
1/4 mile... 13.3
this car needed 100 more hp and 100 more torque just to be .3sec faster in a 1/4 mile????

sorry for the wait.... im at work

Sorry but are you really that dumb? Look at the weight difference, this is a terrible argument on your part.

What do I know, I'm an American hick.

devil.gif

STi, GTR, G35/G37, 350z/370z, Supra all say *+*# you.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

devil.gif

STi, GTR, G35/G37, 350z/370z, Supra all say *+*# you.
laugh.gif

my dad is all against american cars as well..He loves toyota and honda, and when it comes to luxury, Mercedes. With that being said, he HATES BMW, he tells me everytime how crappy they are, far worse than American made vehicles. He tried to talk his best friend five years ago off of getting a 2 yr old BMW, and his friend got one anyways. the very next year, said friend was back on the lot trading it in because of electrical issues that kept occurring. This idiot made the same mistake of getting yet a newer BMW, and it has been in and out of the shop for the past 2 or 3 years as well for mechanical and electrical issues. Beamers look REALLY nice and thats where it stops.

So before all of these people keep trying to bash American cars, PLEASE dont even step up talking about NT's favorite vehicle, BMWs...

oh and by the way thanks to those that replied to me about the Charger, im gonna go hit up some lots this week..

devil.gif

Any M series would lose to a Charger SRT8?

Stock for stock right?
laugh.gif

Ive always liked Chargers, but people boast about its performance like its something to brag about. For such a high hp hemi, its 1/4 is pretty slow. And lets not even talk about the fact its an automatic. You are going to have alot of fun mashing that gas pedal huh?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

+$!! what you heard, I still want A Viper....
5b626a2497a94e3ba65ad54604c0a3f5bb1e4294.gif
They only run 10's stock. Not good enough for NT. Not to mention they will out handle an EVO with ease, but they are not in the same category so it doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

devil.gif

Any M series would lose to a Charger SRT8?

Stock for stock right?
laugh.gif

Ive always liked Chargers, but people boast about its performance like its something to brag about. For such a high hp hemi, its 1/4 is pretty slow. And lets not even talk about the fact its an automatic. You are going to have alot of fun mashing that gas pedal huh?
laugh.gif
4,200 pounds. 425 horse power is not high.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

until you run into one of these:

rural%20road%20bend.JPG

it handles curves BEEEETTTER then da M5 sir...guess u deaf and couldn't hear da editor in da video tell you that
laugh.gif

And yet people boast about its performance.

People boast the performance of a prius and s2k and EVO and STI...............

Originally Posted by Munfy

And yet people boast about its performance.

People boast the performance of a prius and s2k and EVO and STI...............

indifferent.gif

Where you going with this?
People boast the performance of every car. Not just the srt.

Back
Top Bottom