SRT Owners Step In

air spider 777

Supporter
Post up your SRT and please explain why you bought that model. I was just wondering how many of us are on NT.

Mine: 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8

I bought the Jeep SRT because I need the utility. I go on road trips a lot and need something that can carry my luggage without a struggle. I also like AWD.
happy.gif
I wanted to buy one ever since I signed my lease on my 2007 Overland back in Jan of 07. But back then they weren't hurting on moving cars and there was a5k "market adjustment" so I passed. Sometimes I regretted not taking it but looking back now, I am glad I did not.

This vehicle is the best driving Jeep I have ever owned. Hands down. The 6.1 HEMI and the 5.7 HEMI (had in my 07) are so different even with the littledifference in liters. It handles like a car.

Pros: 6.1 HEMI, Car like drive on turns, Mygig, rear reverse camera, the interior is awesome, kicker audio group, Auto Leveling HID's

Cons: CRAZY bumpsteer. You better be holding onto that wheel if you hit a slight bump in the road while going 90+.

Pics:

Hopefully I see some other SRT's in here.

Cheers.

"I need the utility. I go on road trips a lot and need something that can carry my luggage without a struggle."
that was funny.

nice jeep. i like those in black...with rims

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

you cant keep posting this car man
laugh.gif
I know man. I know. I havent been this stoked about a new vehicle purchase in a while.

Everyday I wake up and cant wait to drive this thing. I have noticed that GF has been getting real pissed at me lately. LOL

Originally Posted by jthagreat

"I need the utility. I go on road trips a lot and need something that can carry my luggage without a struggle."
that was funny.

nice jeep. i like those in black...with rims
When a couple people have luggage a 300 SRT is not gonna carry the luggage well. LOL

Thanks.

I had a Black 5.7 Jeep. I will never have a black vehicle again.

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

laugh.gif
I know man. I know. I havent been this stoked about a new vehicle purchase in a while.

Everyday I wake up and cant wait to drive this thing. I have noticed that GF has been getting real pissed at me lately. LOL

i bet you spend like $100 on gas in a week

Yeah. But I am used to it. My old Jeep was a gas sucker too. I dont care about the gas mileage. I buy a vehicle for my enjoyment.

laugh.gif

what IS gas mileage like on that thing?

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

laugh.gif

City 7-8

Highway: 13-14

no rear shots? that's the first thing i look at to see if it's a srt...but only seen like 2 in nyc. well at least now if i see a silver jeep srti'll know it's an nt'ers lol

sick.gif

thats worse than a lambo

What can ya expect? It weighs 4800 pounds and has a high displacement engine.

I would love a Lambo but the insurance would be crazzzzzyyyyy.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

no rear shots? that's the first thing i look at to see if it's a srt...but only seen like 2 in nyc. well at least now if i see a silver jeep srt i'll know it's an nt'ers lol

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

laugh.gif

City 7-8

Highway: 13-14
very aware of our environment are we.

it was cool until the mileage

I'm very aware.
wink.gif

Even though I've seen it in the Post Your Whips Thread already, it's still nice.
pimp.gif

I think that's the only Jeep I've ever wanted. I want a black one and throw some black 22" inch rims on it with some 15's and 5% tint.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Even though I've seen it in the Post Your Whips Thread already, it's still nice.
pimp.gif

I think that's the only Jeep I've ever wanted. I want a black one and throw some black 22" inch rims on it with some 15's and 5% tint.
eek.gif
Thank you.

Although I disagree with the changing of the rims. The stockers are so unique IMO and they fit the vehicle so well, I dont see a need for new rims. Again, justmy opinion.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

pimp.gif

eek.gif
Thank you.

Although I disagree with the changing of the rims. The stockers are so unique IMO and they fit the vehicle so well, I dont see a need for new rims. Again, just my opinion.

laugh.gif
I guess it's just the Houston in me. I like those stock rims as well homie. I wouldn't mind keeping it on those, but I'm throwing 5% tint andsome bang in it no matter what.
smokin.gif

How much are you paying a month if you don't mind me asking? And how much did you put down?

I put 7 down and financed for 36 months. 0% Stickered for 49k, I got it for 42K.

So total financed was 35k over 36 months. Nine and change per month. I will probably pay it off by the end of next year thou.

Back
Top Bottom