Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daisy Ridley is cute AF to me. Beautiful legs too :nerd::blush:

whenever the movies are on, I ain’t mad at just watching them cause of her. Just try to ignore the context and anything canon and you’ll be aiight :lol:
Impressive, but you are not a Jedi yet.

One day you will learn to enjoy both Daisy and the movie (last jedi only, keep the rest) :evil:

source.gif

This reset sounds pretty confusing. Veil of the Force? Could confuse a lot of avg movie goers?
Props if they can pull it off!

But realistically... and perhaps, sensibly... just leave the ST as is and go with new stories minus KK. Just take that loss and move on.

Last edited:
They will reboot the original trilogy - they spent too much to let the characters go to waste.

Well they just wasted them in the current trilogy with ease.

Not defending their actions as I'm no fan of this 'new' trilogy but the actors attached with the iconic characters were far past their primes. If Disney's plan is to target a younger audience you can't necessarily do that with older actors, so they 'kill' most of them off and introduce some forgettable ones in this the new trilogy as a cash grab to infuse some needed capital due to the large purchase.

Again the new trilogy may have been cheeks to most of us but they made a ton of money. With that out of the way you just reboot/reset everything. This is the norm in the film industry.

Don’t even think about touching the Original Trilogy.
Don’t care about the Prequel Trilogy.
If you add more and/or followup, would just compliment overall Universe.
Sequel Trilogy is dead to me.

Need tv shows as good as Mandalorian.
This new books concept of High Republic is trash.
Next movies should be set way back Old Republic or Unknown Region.
Prefer John Favreau/Dave Filoni leadership and vision.
Save Star Wars.

67BBAFFAE441B932AB7161B038956541F6EAF4EF

They won’t :lol:

I feel bad for even giving that clickbait a view
If Kennedy is stepping down to start her own studio, good for her and good luck, and good for Star Wars. But that "reporting" was garbage, some bad clickbait that doesnt do anything but attack Kennedy and make too many incel arguments.

Disney needs to hand the series off to Filoni and Favreau tho, they've got the juice now.

Wait. I remember reading about this months ago... or did it happen again?! WTF.
Damn.

Cops aint ****.

No love for the empire. A gang of storm troopers should've filed out of the building to back her up.

So stupid.

Months ago.
That’s the owner of store telling cops she’s his employee.

Star Wars Day gone wrong. Canuck cops with some serious over reaction. Although to be fair, we don’t carry, swing around any weapons out in public. And definitely when not allowed.
Funny thing is you can’t really knee let alone sit down in full ST armor. Only know one skinny tall guy back in day that could. Irony is 501st Legion-GG Garrison has a bunch of city police, county sheriffs, TSA, ex military, etc in the ranks.

Harsh.

Back
Top Bottom