Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For real, I don't eem care, I'll read spoilers all day but don't blatantly ruin it for others [emoji]128529[/emoji]

I'mma take spoilers with a huge grain of salt. Like I must have read 4-5 different trailer. "Synopsis" and they were all waaaaaaay off. I will admit some had a hint of what was in the trailer but nothing direct. So taking into effect people went out of their way to write those very detailed but erroneous descriptions I feel there won't be anything concrete until we get really close to the film.

Unless that make a wish dude decides to write up a description of the rough edit he saw

Sorry if posted and I am not sure if real but apparently Amazon spoiled who Finn is...
mean.gif

I expected more from you @RFX45

I'll stick around to see more of that! Not interested in spoilers though.

Alright no spoilers from me. The people have spoken. Some of it was recently covered anyway. Can't wait for the film.

In regard to the force tree...

One of those trees existed on Dagobah which could be the reason Yoda lived nearby...Although it was a "dark side" tree( well more or so the cave that Luke entered and saw himself as Vader) 

They're dark side trees and force trees. Yoda lived nearby because apparently his ways of force mixed with the dark side trees make him somehow undetectable... Which is why Vader and Palpatine couldn't sense him all those years...

So assuming Palpatine told some high ranking clonetroopers to retrieve the force trees from the Jedi Temple during or shortly after EP III? If so that's a nice tie-in  

These force trees probably served a purpose in training Jedi. It would project visions, fears, etc... Luke Skywalker knows that by retrieving these force trees, he can use one to properly train future Jedi. By him giving one of the seedlings to Poe Dameron's mother, it gives a really good story on how Poe reacts to the tree while he grows up. As he grows, the tree grows with him... Does he have a strong amount of anger in him? Does he doubt himself more than normal? etc...  A potential turn to the darkside is indeed a possibility...

With that being said, don't be surprised if you see a mysterious tree on a certain island with Luke featured at the end of EP VII or near the beginning of EP VIII. 

In the as far as I've read canon still Tarkin
It's revealed that the Jedi Temple itself is built over some Sith shrine from waay back when, the Emporer spends quite a bit of time digging through looking for Sith holocrons after he coverts the temple into his Imperial Palace. Supposedly the Jedi building the temple over that shrine is what let the Sith cloud the Force and stay hidden for so long

December is so far away. Thank god for Fallout 4 to eat through time so I can avoid reading too much about the story before hand.

^Still looking forward to that game...Even with the lack of content lol.

Finally purchased tickets for IMAX 3D. Could have gone with regular 3D. But this movie is special. Can't wait. :pimp:

Who remembers playing this on the N64? I remember being like 6 years old playing this non stop even though I did not know what I was doing.

557_front.jpg

I think that game was what made me into a Star Wars fan even though I knew little background about the series. I'm hype for the new movie, gotta go back and watch the original trilogy since it's been many years since I last watched them.

Who remembers playing this on the N64? I remember being like 6 years old playing this non stop even though I did not know what I was doing.

557_front.jpg

I think that game was what made me into a Star Wars fan even though I knew little background about the series. I'm hype for the new movie, gotta go back and watch the original trilogy since it's been many years since I last watched them.
as a kid i remember it being so hard to trip up the ATATs 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom