Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody here builds LEGO's? Who has bought some of the Star Wars sets from the movie?
I loved playing that Snowspeeder mission, I think I managed to trip the AT-AT only a handful of times.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I built Poe's X-Wing. It looks pretty good in person. I was debating on getting the Slave I....

I think it may havee been posted already since the vid came out a few days ago but anyways...

Disney offers Star Wars Land update for Hollywood Studios

Back in August, Disney confirmed plans for Star Wars Land for their Disneyland park in Anaheim, California and Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. Now, an update has come about some of the Star Wars-related attractions and experiences fans will be able to enjoy at Hollywood Studios and when they begin.

First up will be the Star Wars Launch Bay, which will open on December 1 and features exhibits and peeks behind the scenes about the franchise, in addition to special merchandise and a chance to meet both Chewbacca and Darth Vader.

Furthermore, Star Tours – The Adventures Continue will be equipped with a brand-new section straight out of the upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens, which will be shown as part of every “Star Tours” ride that fans take in the opening months of the new film. You can check out a preview of what awaits you on the ride in the player below.

Finally, an updated version of Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple will open in early December, allowing attending “younglings” to take part in their own Jedi training and also face off against not only Darth Vader but the newly-introduced Star Wars Rebels villain The Seventh Sister.

Who remembers playing this on the N64? I remember being like 6 years old playing this non stop even though I did not know what I was doing.

557_front.jpg

I think that game was what made me into a Star Wars fan even though I knew little background about the series. I'm hype for the new movie, gotta go back and watch the original trilogy since it's been many years since I last watched them.
Podracer game on N64 was my ****!

Just copped tickets to see this movie in the real imax theatre at the Tech musuem in san jose cant wait

if your not familiar with the tech museum imax your basically in a half dome setting and the dome is the screen pretty dope cant wait

nothing special to write about. lol

that monday when i get off work

only $16 for a ticket

Last edited:
yup, the 3d model I used doesnt fit together perfectly so it's a little fragile. I need to find some time to reprint it

the design of the ghost has really grown on me, although that might only be because it's my only non grey/black lego set 
laugh.gif

Anybody here builds LEGO's? Who has bought some of the Star Wars sets from the movie?
I loved playing that Snowspeeder mission, I think I managed to trip the AT-AT only a handful of times.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I built Poe's X-Wing. It looks pretty good in person. I was debating on getting the Slave I....
How big is the x-wing? I been doing research and found that Lego model sets don't have a specific scale.

Get the Slave 1 don't worry about the price, those UCS sets are highly sought after and they fetch big money in the aftermarket. Once thy're gone, they're gone as Lego does not reprint models.

Podracer game on N64 was my ****!
I wanted that game too, but my parents never bought it. they did end up buying me and my brother this game many years later
15883_front.jpg

finally pulled the trigger on my first force awakens toy

View media item 1781655
niceeee

how big is that millennium falcon? I also see a star destroyer at the bottom, that's the UCS version right :nerd:

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry Its a pretty nice size, but your right about the scale. It's def not in scale to the Millenium Falcon. I also have the Luke Skywalker X-Wing but I have yet to even open it :smh: .

looks like SW:TFA will also show the first trailers from Marvels Captain America: Civil War and Fox's XMen:Apocalypse.

Back
Top Bottom