Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 i was so thirsty for the first showing, that i would've went alone if i had to 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

We got lucky tho and got 4 good seats

Last edited:
Just bought tix for my second viewing in IMAX 2D 15/70mm film :pimp:

Probably more excited for this than IMAX 3D tbh

^They aren't my pics. I just ordered today also. Just uploaded a bunch of pics found on another forum since I knew people wanted to see real pics. I think it looks great and I have seen a lot of people have been doing little customizations to theirs. Scale is really good. On point with the $500 helmet for 1/10th the cost.

A lot of places still don't have reserved seating. I'm in Central FL and a majority of the big theaters don't have reserved seating.

I'm not going to my favorite/best theater in the area because they didn't have reserved seating.. and I know my brothers don't want to have to wait in line for 4 hours to get good seats.

if it's that guy on reddit who claims to have saw the film, the guys on TheCantina forums have already ripped that to shreds

EDIT: i think you're talking about the shooting schedule

for my chrome users

https://www.jitbit.com/swblocker/?ref=producthunt

regardless.... huge spoiler below

han solo is gonna die by the hands of his son kylo ren unless they change it up last minute. i really hope star wars fans reject this and tear whoever thought this was a good idea to shreds. you dont do that to a beloved character. not like that. you save that for the second or more perfect last movie. you take a dump on alot of our childhoods by doing this. it tarnishes the end of the og trilogy. if you are going to rip george lucas for the prequels whoever though this was a good idea needs to be dealt the same hate if they go through with it. they tryna do that old character per movie junk like they tried with the reboot star trek. stretching it out for a dollar.

Last edited:
sometimes i just wish the original trilogy was the last star wars or atleast the last of the solo skywalker story. universe was big enough to do a completely new story

New 6 inch black series wave is Han, Jango Fett, Stormtrooper Finn, and a First order flame trooper :smokin

Back
Top Bottom