Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
regardless.... huge spoiler below

han solo is gonna die by the hands of his son kylo ren unless they change it up last minute. i really hope star wars fans reject this and tear whoever thought this was a good idea to shreds. you dont do that to a beloved character. not like that. you save that for the second or more perfect last movie. you take a dump on alot of our childhoods by doing this. it tarnishes the end of the og trilogy. if you are going to rip george lucas for the prequels whoever though this was a good idea needs to be dealt the same hate if they go through with it. they tryna do that old character per movie junk like they tried with the reboot star trek. stretching it out for a dollar.
But at some point you have to kill the main characters of the OT. They're getting up there in age and you can't count on them to appear in all your movies. The focus of this saga isn't even about them. And I could've told you it was a money grab way before they filmed anything. It's been a known fact that Harrison wasn't really a fan of Han Solo. He even asked George to kill him off in ROTJ. It took some convincing, but I reason that Harrison came back for TFA was because JJ wrote off Han perfectly. He said he loved the script in an article I read about him recently. Regardless, any fanbase is fickle. I don't think this will be a move everyone likes, but no one's ever satisfied with everything.

Wave 4 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

All (except maybe Han) will be copped! Need doubles of the flame trooper. I love the blood splatter on Finn's helmet!

Flame trooper looks really good, nice accessories included with that fig too.

Still need this damn Shock Troop :nerd:

when does everyones SH Figuarts ship.

i ordered from CDJapan

i remember mine was Decemeber...

regardless.... huge spoiler below

han solo is gonna die by the hands of his son kylo ren unless they change it up last minute. i really hope star wars fans reject this and tear whoever thought this was a good idea to shreds. you dont do that to a beloved character. not like that. you save that for the second or more perfect last movie. you take a dump on alot of our childhoods by doing this. it tarnishes the end of the og trilogy. if you are going to rip george lucas for the prequels whoever though this was a good idea needs to be dealt the same hate if they go through with it. they tryna do that old character per movie junk like they tried with the reboot star trek. stretching it out for a dollar.
But at some point you have to kill the main characters of the OT. They're getting up there in age and you can't count on them to appear in all your movies. The focus of this saga isn't even about them. And I could've told you it was a money grab way before they filmed anything. It's been a known fact that Harrison wasn't really a fan of Han Solo. He even asked George to kill him off in ROTJ. It took some convincing, but I reason that Harrison came back for TFA was because JJ wrote off Han perfectly. He said he loved the script in an article I read about him recently. Regardless, any fanbase is fickle. I don't think this will be a move everyone likes, but no one's ever satisfied with everything.
I honestly don't think Ford would have come back to do this unless he was getting killed off in a meaningful way. The dude has been frank about his distaste for the franchise and what they did to his character in Jedi.

WTF! I bought that amazon stormtrooper 4 pack and they didn't double box it!! Just stuck a sticker on the black series box and shipped it.. :smh:

Box is demolished and has packing stickers on it, are we cereal amazon??

WTF! I bought that amazon stormtrooper 4 pack and they didn't double box it!! Just stuck a sticker on the black series box and shipped it..
mean.gif

Box is demolished and has packing stickers on it, are we cereal amazon??
Message their customer service and complain.

Wave 4 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

View media item 1812968
View media item 1812964
View media item 1812965
View media item 1812966
View media item 1812967
All (except maybe Han) will be copped! Need doubles of the flame trooper. I love the blood splatter on Finn's helmet!

Well there goes my plan to make a custom Finn :lol: funny how I'm sure this Finn will fly off the shelves.

Given that we've just barely seen wave 2 hitting the streets this wave probably won't see the light till march or April.

Am i the only one scared to watch this movie in theaters with all these mass shootings ? Bay Area is a prime target especially with the super bowl attracting millions

Don't be soft dude :smh:...

You got better odds if winning powerball than being killed in a random movie shooting... You got better odds of dieing in a house fire that night instead of going to see the movie... You can't live life in fear of the **** like that... If **** is going to happen, **** is going to happen and there's nothing you can do about... But don't let the fear of the unlikely and unpredictable hold you down...

Back
Top Bottom