Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:smh: RIP, May the Force be with you.

carrie-fisher-dead-2.jpg

Always :pimp: :pimp:

(was really looking forward to her in eps 8 :frown: )

Last edited:
Vader is actually worse than myers kruger and voorhies it was a group he ran through not one on one like most horror films..... that final scene mayne the terror on the rebels faces....

naw man jason and michael washed teenagers lol

atleast vader was going against grown men with guns

Man I was so hyped thinking I was going to meet her at Silicon Valley Comic Con in a few months. RIP Carrie Fisher :frown:

R.I.P. probably my og celebrity crush. Gonna have to rock my Slave Leia shirt at some point this week. I know it's petty but hopefully they let her go in Ep. 8 with a bang, a CGI version or off screen death wouldn't do her justice.

Last edited:
Watched Rogue One tonight. Felt even sadder this time around, especially with Carrie passing. Seeing Leia on-screen was very bittersweet :frown:

it wasnt shaw at all. he only played vader in the unmasking scene

lucas is an idiot for replacing shaw with hayden though. made no sense at all. like at all.

Watching ROTS. I hate how anakin turned heel. Dude was just a big baby who couldn't wait his turn and wanted everything now.

Stupid padme death dreams that he created and pretty much got her killed him self.

Also man them Jedis were weak as hell. Besides Julius they all went down quick.

lucas is an idiot for replacing shaw with hayden though. made no sense at all. like at all.

Hayden is Anakin like it or not. Plus why Ghost anakin look Un burnt and older? Anakin died a young man that's who ghost we are seeing not vaders

Makes more sense than having Shaw there in that get up.

It would make the most sense not to have Anakin there at all.

We've had a lot of celebrity-passings over the years, and what feels like, especially in 2016... but none have sadden me as much as Carrie's passing.  

It's an oddly weird feeling for someone who you don't know... Campea got it spot on.

Man, I haven't even thought about what it will mean for Star Wars.  Too early I guess.  

2016 pop icons, political leaders and sports legends died. Every year famous people die, but to think Ali, Prince, Castro and David Bowie? People couldn't even mourn publicly a artist that touched their lives headed off to the crossroads.

2016 was just s heavy year in terms of the people and what they constributed to society and culture in general. Leia was symbol of women empowerment. Too often Hollywood gives of girl the hero has to rescue. She was part of the trinity that Star Wars is

Back
Top Bottom