• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did they drop the trailer today? 
nerd.gif

Like have him have a buddy from Vietnam? :lol:

yea that buddy is snoke :lol:

snoke befriends rey

rey comes in his jedi temple and tells snoke she cant fight kylo

then snoke says oh yes you are and kylo comes out from behind a wall then palpatine out from another

then luke come out to save the day like mr miagi then pours paint on all three of them

:lol:

Would love to hear more from the folks who were there... like how it all works...

Some line up for days to get into the panels, but for those who don't, can they just hang out in the main area the whole day?  Is that what most do?  Are there big screens that show everything happening at the panels?  

And what else does the "main" or central area have?  I saw a Rancor, a Jabba, a Tie on the stream... I'm guessing there are others (like the AT-AT) and lots of merch booths?

And food... do people need to bring their own food or do they sell food there?  I'm guessing it'll be more expensive there.

Just random curiosities I have... 
laugh.gif

Have a good time, guys.  

:lol: :rofl:

He showed his face. Lucasfilm brought everybody out.

Jar Jar's voice actor probably gonna make an appearance.

Last edited:
Hayden Christensen seems so awkward. Like he's always fighting some internal struggle of good and evil :lol: him on panel trying to describe what it was like working with Ian Mcdiarmid was a little cringe but nonetheless, Darth Vader everyone!

Back
Top Bottom