Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as those things that I picked up have value, it was the surprises that will arguably leave a bigger impact. Meeting Rian Johnson the night before The Last Jedi, running into Jeremy Jahns while crossing the street, also chatting with Perri Nemiroff and Ken Napzok after one of their Collider segments. Those unplanned things made my first Celebration go above and beyond.
Awesome!! That would of made my trip as well if I were able to attend. Bought tickets for Friday, but my sister booked me on a stand-by flight without telling me(She works for American Airlines) and last moment they told me it was too full and I wouldn't have been able to get a flight till Sunday night. Experience deaded!

Seeing as how this thread is over 500 pages, and I'm not going through them all, I was just wondering if anyone in here has any cool Star Wars Tattoos?..

Seeing as how this thread is over 500 pages, and I'm not going through them all, I was just wondering if anyone in here has any cool Star Wars Tattoos?..

Funny you ask that because I've been trying to sway my wife into letting me get this tattoo of myself on my inner forearm but she tells me I'm out of my mind. I usually have the energy to plead my case for things but she's not budging on this matter.

Am I really wildin'? :lol:

View media item 2411755
View media item 2411757

Last edited:
Yes I have two Star Wars tattoos. One with the yoda quote fear leads to anger anger leads to hate and so on from shoulder to shoulder on my back. And the word Sith on my ribcage

Last edited:
Funny you ask that because I've been trying to sway my wife into letting me get this tattoo of myself on my inner forearm but she tells me I'm out of my mind. I usually have the energy to plead my case for things but she's not budging on this matter.

View media item 2411755
View media item 2411757

You sir are not wildin' at all..In fact I encourage to go against your wife's wishes and get that tattoo done immediately..

This is what my chest is going to look like when it's done..Currently have Vader, Luke, Death Star, most of the space background, and the outlines for Han and Leia done..I have probably about 6-8 more hours to go..

View media item 2411773

View media item 2411755
View media item 2411757

Have pondered the same last few years for my TIE Pilot or even Imperial/Garrison logo cog. So tempting.

You wild bruh :wow: :lol:

Got Yoda's dark side warning on your back and Sith on ya ribs.

EDIT

Speaking of, Sith Lord Yoda fan art:

tumblr_o6rlf70b3U1tb8cbpo2_540.jpg

http://cyberclays.tumblr.com/tagged/starwarsimagined

EDIT II

Rumor: Mr. Robot Creator, Sam Esmail, May Write Star Wars Anthology Film; Obi-Wan Kenobi?

:smokin I hope it happens.

Last edited:
I'm super excited for May 4th this year! Last year at the Disney studio lot we had a big party, BB8 and R2 came out for pictures along with Kylo and a few troopers. Hoping they can top last year.

Also, does anyone know what new items will be released on the 4th? last year on the disney store site they released a bunch of new shirts, a trooper helmet with a boba fett design, a prototype boba fett figure.  

Last edited:
That vid with the girl's reaction was hilarious... but then you lose the "No, I am your father" shock! 

Disney really not giving any damns huh? Avengers and Star Wars in the same month sheeeeeit

Ep 8 was in May too, and then got pushed back to Dec. I'm wondering if they do the same to 9, or if they start working on it early maybe they do just leave it there in May. Fine by me either way, I just can't wait to see it. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom