star-wars-portfolio-06-2017-ss07.jpg

star-wars-portfolio-06-2017-ss08.jpg

star-wars-portfolio-06-2017-ss09.jpg

star-wars-portfolio-06-2017-ss10.jpg

star-wars-portfolio-06-2017-ss11.jpg

star-wars-portfolio-06-2017-ss12.jpg

star-wars-portfolio-06-2017-ss13.jpg

star-wars-portfolio-06-2017-ss14.jpg

Kylo's new look does nothing for me. He needs to keep his helmet on.

I have a feeling we'll get a new trailer today? Teaser maybe?

I remember this song getting played on the radio around '97.
laugh.gif

I (and everyone else) thought it was a Weird Al song. 

[h1]Mark Hamill Doesn’t Like How Luke Was Written in ‘The Last Jedi’[/h1]
…after reading Rian Johnson’s script for The Last Jedi, Hamill said, “I at one point had to say to Rian, ‘I pretty much fundamentally disagree with every choice you’ve made for this character. Now, having said that, I have gotten it off my chest, and my job now is to take what you’ve created and do my best to realize your vision.’”

http://fandom.wikia.com/articles/ma...n-last-jedi?li_source=LI&li_medium=wikia-rail

Am I late in seeing this? Is this a bad thing?

First Star Wars film I saw was A New Hope at the IMAX in '97. Before that, I thought Star Wars was some corny **** but I was really young and foolish. That IMAX viewing made me a fan for life.

[h1]Mark Hamill Doesn’t Like How Luke Was Written in ‘The Last Jedi’[/h1]

…after reading Rian Johnson’s script for The Last Jedi, Hamill said, “I at one point had to say to Rian, ‘I pretty much fundamentally disagree with every choice you’ve made for this character. Now, having said that, I have gotten it off my chest, and my job now is to take what you’ve created and do my best to realize your vision.’”

http://fandom.wikia.com/articles/ma...n-last-jedi?li_source=LI&li_medium=wikia-rail

Am I late in seeing this? Is this a bad thing?

Not late but I'm not worried in the slightest.

its whatever. what can you do? they are gonna do it how they want to.

im sure nobody wanted han solo to die in the first one so

This is probably all nearing the end for Hamill.

If its revealed he's Rey's dad and they have a bull **** reasoning for why he left her I can see him disagreeing with that too.

its whatever. what can you do? they are gonna do it how they want to.

im sure nobody wanted han solo to die in the first one so
Its funny cuz George intended to kill Han in RotJ and Harrison wanted him dead then too. Changed it for a happier ending.

Last edited:
Yea the only reason I really see for Hamil disliking this Luke is for abandoning Rey for some BS reason

Or some other reason related to Luke emo-ing out and abandoning the galaxy to suffer

its all speculation but in my opinion hes probably not liking the way luke wants to end the jedi way when his two mentors never taught him to think that way.

even when all of the jedi were slaughtered obi wan and yoda still had hope

he was supposed to be the one

Last edited:
Anakin was the one. He just had the some that brought back balance.

Yoda and Obi never gave up hope but they've held some archaic views on how the order was run. Yoda in particular.

I think with time and experience Luke has grown a bit pragmatic and maybe even cynical.

I mean distancing yourself from fam on a planet by yourself just cuzone Jedi school got masacred? If anything that's a plot for a movie called Skywalker's Revenge. I mean it's not even like the entire galaxy was being ran by an evil empire, these bad guys were just on the come up.

Luke didn't go through what Yoda did so he may have different limits.

That's at least how you'd explain it for character reasons.

I can see Hamill not liking it given how hopeful and positive Luke was when last seen. He even found redemption for his father.

Back
Top Bottom