• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they went EU Luke, we'd never speak of Anakin again. :pimp:

EU Luke was [emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]128016[/emoji]

^^ swarm Wars when he saw the recording of Anakin and Padme in mustafar. Miss the EU. Eventually even Leia knew who her real mother was in Padme

Renault F1 (also celebrating their 40th anniversary) is doing a collab with Star Wars this weekend at the Monaco Grand Prix.

DA6N6PTWsAAkAZJ.jpg:large

The gap between EU Luke and Anakin is like the gap between Heaven and Earth :lol: Luke probably had one of the best characters journies across the EU, even with his part in various novels only being one competing for page time with numerous other characters like Han and Leia. The transition from where he is at the time of the Battle of Endor to where he ends up in The Unifying Force or the Swarm War is great. :smokin Definitely the GOAT.

Got myself a few bookcases and finished putting them together. Now I'm organizing the books and I've filled up 2 shelves with Star Wars material, minus a few books I've got off to the side that I need to read lol

View media item 2447990

Got myself a few bookcases and finished putting them together. Now I'm organizing the books and I've filled up 2 shelves with Star Wars material, minus a few books I've got off to the side that I need to read lol

View media item 2447990

I need to get a full on bookcase at some point so I can organize my collection better than a closet shelf. :smh:

It really is the way to go, especially if you're a heavy reader like I am. I already reorganized the shelves since I took that picture to take some weight off of the top one, to prevent bending, but i'm going to have to do it again since 1)i'm still missing a few books from the EU and 2)I currently don't own any books from the new Disney Canon. When it's all said and done I imagine that i'll have around 3 shelves of pure Star Wars material. Thankfully I purchased 2 bookcases and i'm going to be getting a 3rd one in the near future. So, it's not that big of a problem.

As I'm watching ROTJ, Yoda mentions that after he passes away, Luke is the Last Jedi. Just interesting in accordance with Episode 8.

So I've been meaning to at least share this experience. When I was on vacation in El Salvador, I was thinking I'd miss any May the 4th festivities. Anyways, I was at a mall over there and then unknowingly, I see someone dressed as a storm trooper walking on a different floor, so then it peaked my curiosity and I go to see what's going on. It was late so I noticed it wasn't as busy but I did see a life like Tauntaun right in the middle of the mall, along with some Star Wars lego sets that really captivated my mind, and I do plan on buying and building a lot of these sets. Just wanted to share that, here are some of the pictures:View media item 2454546View media item 2454547View media item 2454548View media item 2454549View media item 2454550View media item 2454551

Twenty years ago today, Chewbacca finally received his medal.

And yes, that's Peter Mayhew in the Wookie suit.

Back
Top Bottom