• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
19050922_293109031149772_9034907411617415168_n.jpg

Lando mustache?

Looking forward to standalones more than Episodes.

View media item 2461627

Game play looks dope

[Video][/Video]
[Video]

Wow.

View media item 2461632[/video]

I thought they "asked" fans who they want to see? Boba's my guy and all but did anyone really ask for this? I had to shut it off after the first minute because the guy looks nothing like Johnny Karate.

Last edited:
i dont want to see none of the actors from the prequels show up in the new trilogy

would be like when george lucas put hayden as a force ghost in return of the jedi

i dont want to see none of the actors from the prequels show up in the new trilogy

would be like when george lucas put hayden as a force ghost in return of the jedi

Not concerned with that... Anakin Skywalker's image was supposed to be in TFA but was changed.

It was something else in that video that I'm not sure of...

I've been saying since before TFA came out but I think alot of people have gotten over how bad Hayden is/was in the PT and the internet will go crazy if his ghost actually appears.

I remember reading how happy people were expressing themselves when Jimmy Smits was teased :lol:

I thought they "asked" fans who they want to see? Boba's my guy and all but did anyone really ask for this? I had to shut it off after the first minute because the guy looks nothing like Johnny Karate.

they take the poll for who would win, they usually have two ending with different winners and they show whoever wins the poll

Would love for Hayden's ghost to appear in TLJ

I think he was pretty bad in AOTC, but in ROTS he had grown into the look and I thought he made a pretty cool young Vader. It's just that his lines and character motivations sucked

saw this dope *** boba fett shirt at walmart the other day. it was maroon with bobas helmet in the middle

Rumors are rumors but if a certain plot detail explained in this video is true...     :lol:  :lol:

Finally watch the vid and if any of these things are near truth, I'm disenfranchised with The Episodes. Like all of the plot points brought up were total letdown. Thank goodness for the standalone movies. Look forward to young Colt 45 and He Shot First.

Ditto. That force ghost change to young Anakin was completely wrong. Not cool.

Would love for Hayden's ghost to appear in TLJ

I think he was pretty bad in AOTC, but in ROTS he had grown into the look and I thought he made a pretty cool young Vader. It's just that his lines and character motivations sucked

Agreed.

I don't blame Hayden at all.

None of the actors did anything well until RotS. Which surprise surprise was the movie with the most heart. Suddenly Sam, Portman, Ewan, Hayden all did much better jobs.

Thematically, I prefer Hayden's Force Ghost to whoever the guy was in the original ROTJ cut.

Thematically, I prefer Hayden's Force Ghost to whoever the guy was in the original ROTJ cut.
Yeah. A gray-haired 65 year old man playing the ghost of someone who was barely 42 or 43? And it's supposed to represent Anakin's "purified", no-injuries appearance?

If not Hayden then at least someone who looked Vader's age. I've seen some fan-art of how Anakin/Vader would look at that age without the suit or injuries.

Back
Top Bottom