Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been wondering the same thing too. I've have some, but the only one I put together is the last x-wing set from the original trilogy. Sets can get really expensive :smh:

I've seen the prices on many, and with a lot only available in the aftermarket, prices are insane :x

Last edited:
Dope work, Jim. Was that your og mold?
Nah it was a cast I got off etsy i had to rework alot of the details and i put a different face plate on it , still gotta pad the interior to loose the boble head effect, i want to finish the robes for Halloween so when i trick or treat with my kids i can hit the people with "you know what I've come for" :D

I mean, who doesn't want a Mandalorian tactical helmet?!

34553287392_0766809031_b.jpg

You guys believe that it was 18 years ago today that the Phantom Menace dropped?

For all the hate it gets i still have happy memories of finishing my last day of 8th grade and hitting the mall with my friends to see it opening day, hell i probably saw it at least 5 more times in the theater after that if not more , before the days of youtube and instant gratification I'd sit there anticipating the final battle between maul ,quigon and obi :pimp:....that and thinking padme is hot :evil:

How many times did you guys see this flick in the theater dont even lie **** was dope when it first came out

Last edited:
Actually even remember going to midnight drop on the figures at Toys R Us just for the Maul. That double sided lightsaber scene in trailer still the best of movie. Don't care what other saber design they come up with. His FX removable lightsaber still pride of collection.
Was older than you so immediately disliked the overall feel, but looked forward to the clone trooper designs. Of course.

My mom brought home that TPM Bootleg VHS tape and to this day, it's my most watched movie ever. I used to come home and just let it play and watch it. Some nights twice when there was no wrestling on :lol:

But yeah, Maul lighting up that second blade may be my most iconic Star Wars moment as a kid.

Yeah, I've said it before there's a whole generation where the prequels were their first SW anything and it was pure greatness to them.

Maul stole the show.

Didn't care all that much for the Phantom Menace when it first dropped, though it naturally held some charm as being a Star Wars film and i'll never forget watching it with my dad. Maul, the Duel of the Fates, and the podrace, will always be great memories.

I remember watching the Phantom Menace in theaters the day it released with my uncle and older cousin and coming out the theaters something didn't feel right. My uncle and cousin who are purists looked as if they saw a ghost, I'll never forget their faces. I tried to talk to them about the movie and suggest how cool it was that we saw Obi-Wan's master and how little Darth Vader made 3PO but they really wouldn't give me too much feedback. Just a couple of nods and some dry "yeah that was good" but I could feel their heartbreak and I couldn't understand why. You had to be active in the 70's to really understand the impact Star Wars had on lives. Those 2 were telling me stories about watching Star Wars in theaters 3 times which was unheard of at that time to watch a film in theaters that many times and how the audience screamed during Empire when Vader first revealed he was Luke's father. There I was, a millennial wanting to watch Episode 1 again because I couldn't get enough of the pod races :lol:

The prequels :nthat:

Last edited:
I grew up with the OT (saw Jedi in the theaters, tho I barely remember it)... but when the PT came along, I was able to enjoy with all my Star Wars friends... went to the midnight release at TRU for the toys and camped out for the tix and seats at Seattle Cinerama.  Whatever the movie lacked, it made it for with the memories.  

And to be fair, at the time we all thought the movie was epic... all those special effects, the pod race and epic Lightsaber battles.... plus it was the first Star Wars movie in close to 20 years... what's not to get excited about?

Back
Top Bottom