Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rumors are stating we will only hear Anakin's voice....damn wish he would just appear as a force ghost. Hayden we miss you damnit......PAUSE

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 6.59.05 AM.png

The response to this tweet is even better!

Luke looks amazing. I feel like he tiptoes between light and dark throughout the film.

Praying that they do Kylo justice this film. Dude is looking too emo in some of the pics.

They are re-releasing the lightsabers this time with a removable blade. I feel like I got ripped off since mine isn't removable. Also the box says Rey's lightsaber. Why on earth would they rename it just for the new trilogy its ANAKINS!!!

They are re-releasing the lightsabers this time with a removable blade. I feel like I got ripped off since mine isn't removable. Also the box says Rey's lightsaber. Why on earth would they rename it just for the new trilogy its ANAKINS!!!

They had the "Rey" version available at D23. I guess they did that for new fans?

Don't really have my eye on anything for force friday but maybe commander gree and snoke. but just got this monday, so this is my force friday purchase
IMG_5858.JPG
IMG_5856.JPG
IMG_5857.JPG

Back
Top Bottom