Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm excited for an Obi-Wan movie but after this I want to see some risks. Get out of this era and go back in time. Old republic era. It's just sitting there waiting. So much they can do and all

I'm excited for an Obi-Wan movie but after this I want to see some risks. Get out of this era and go back in time. Old republic era. It's just sitting there waiting. So much they can do and all

Ditto. Video game cutscenes are epic.
So much that bought the Art of and other books.

Progress on what looks to be another epic halloween, plus I got to have fun sending the wifey into the garage without telling her about the mannequin being there :evil:::rofl:

20170827_151442_zpsmbskvwru.jpg

20170827_153805_zpsroddcht4.jpg

Last edited:
that is amazing work
you should put a walkie on it the next time you send her out there, then get on it like "(wife's name), the girl I've heard so much about."

Is this all custom work?
Some of it , the helmet I built from a raw cast and the robes were actually bought from amazon ,I've done a bunch of mods to them to make them more accurate but for the price the fabric is on point
that is amazing work
you should put a walkie on it the next time you send her out there, then get on it like "(wife's name), the girl I've heard so much about."
Thanks! and yeah I have a voice changer I use for my vader I can make sound like kylo I was thinking about doing something like that when she isn't expecting it :lol:, she legit screamed so loud I had to run right in to calm her down, after that she said F that thing I don't want it staring at me while I do laundry

I must be missing something because I have no excitement over the Han Solo movie and I'm actually even less excited for this Obi Wan one.

I've seen enough of this guy in all of the movies and Clone Wars/Rebels that I don't need to watch a movie about a 50 year old exiled Jedi playing Pedo to a farmboy, from a distance. Plus with Maul already dead, I don't need to see another new one and done villain shoe-horned in. May I ask what everyone's excited for in this Kenobi movie so I can try to understand?
thank you

took the words right out of my mouth

NOW a yoda origins film and trilogy id be intrigued with lol

disney gon disney tho

would not be surprised if we get a gonk droid origin film lol

Back
Top Bottom