• Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Few pickups tonight
IMG_2414.JPG

Few pickups tonight
IMG_2414.JPG

Missed that Executioner this morning...One guy about knocked over the display and grabbed the only two my store had...

Ended up with my two Black Series Luke's, Black Series Vader, a couple of the 3.75 Figures (Luke's, Chewie, Rey, Kylo Ren), and a Black Series Poe Helmet...

Giving the Helmet to my Son for Christmas...Him and his sister got a 3.75 Luke and Rey this morning too...

I was looking hard at the Sphero BB8 / 9's too but passed...Hopefully that doesn't come back to haunt me...

Is the blade on the new lightsaber removable or not..? Kinds wanna get it
From what I gather the removable blade lightsaber is only available in the Disney parks and right now it's only the blue Anakin /Luke/Rey saber the price is $150 it looks pretty nice if I didn't already have the black series I'd definitely cop , if anyone is interested let me know if I can get a few I'll be happy to hook up fellow niketalkers

Just seen the Disney park exclusive lightsaber.. man I want it lol. Hoping my buddy pulls through on Sunday but if not I gotta find another alternative to get it.

Just seen the Disney park exclusive lightsaber.. man I want it lol. Hoping my buddy pulls through on Sunday but if not I gotta find another alternative to get it.

I was thinking of having a friend with season tickets swing by Hollywood Studios and grab me one but opted not too...

Taking the kids in February and I've got my fingers crossed that they'll have more versions available by then...Not into the Anakin/Luke/Rey version but would love the Luke ROTJ / Vader ones to be there...

Back
Top Bottom