Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone have love for the original Kenner Star Wars toys that released from 1978-1985? :nerd:

I have a couple, but since I was born after that time period mine are loose and I only have a few complete figures (mostly ewoks) I definitely want to get a few carded ones at some point but they're so expensive.

Bruuuuuhhhhhhh :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

- ******* SPACE WHALES MAKE A RETURN! I thought that was the biggest waste of an episode like 2 seasons ago, so somehow Filoni and crew brought that **** from deep down of the forgotten path and made that **** relevant again :lol: :wow:

- Hera and Kanan had a damn kid?! Wwttff :wow:

- I legit thought it was gonna be bad when Thrawn had then :lol:

- Ahsoka!!!! :lol: Filoni will not let her die. That means Ahsoka been alive this entire ****in time bruhs. :wow: And Ezra too!! And Thrawn too?!?! :wow:

- a spin off right after episode 6?! :wow::wow:

Mind. *******. Blown right now.

Last edited:
Was not a fan of the space whales tbh. Maybe cause I wanted Thrawn to win and he keeps getting undercut by something he cannot prepare for, last season it was The Bendu, this season space whales? I guess that is sort of the point given the tactician that he is. I know he was probably never going to win cause the series is about the Rebels and not him, I have a cynical heart I guess :lol:

Filoni confirmed Thrawn is not dead right? I need more content with him whether that is in a new show or novels.

Last edited:
Zero chance Thrawn is gone.

Zero.

They brought him in for more than just two seasons of a cartoon. We will see him again.

Space Whales... Space Whales?! :lol: Still not sure how I feel about them... but I enjoyed the ending... and the epilogue was cool.
And so many of them survived! Didn't expect that!

Time to watch some Youtube breakdown videos for more analysis and theories on Thrawn and Ezra's fate. The glass on the bridge was all broken... so travelling in hyperspace like that can't be good.

Can we please give the reigns to Filoni. The man can do no wrong. I want more.

I'll even take baby steps at this point. Let him shoot just one movie for now. Dude would run circles around the current slate of films. And I really like the current slate of films (minus TLJ)

Space Whales... Space Whales?! :lol: Still not sure how I feel about them... but I enjoyed the ending... and the epilogue was cool.
And so many of them survived! Didn't expect that!

Time to watch some Youtube breakdown videos for more analysis and theories on Thrawn and Ezra's fate. The glass on the bridge was all broken... so travelling in hyperspace like that can't be good.

That was my first thought, as well. Initially, I thought the tentacles were squeezing Thrawn so hard his eyes started bleeding but they realized his eyes were always like that:lol:

But then, I figured he'd die from that broken window but watch them say you can breathe while in hyperspace now:lol:

I was hoping that Thrawn/Vader book would've been a story that took place after Rebels, but I guess it's another prequel now.

All in all, it was an easy out for them to have characters move from pre-Rogue One into post-ROTJ but it was done in a way that I'm not even mad at all and I'm so excited to see what's next. It's a shame that the movies pretty much exist on their own. Everyone's being given SW movies by Kathleen Kennedy, how Dave isn't even helping write one still baffles me.

So... Kanan and Hera's kid... how did the timing of that work?

Kid looks to be around 7ish years old around that time so I think the timing makes sense. I agree it felt kind of sappy and just shoe-horned in there but if that's how they decide to close the chapter on Hera, I'm cool with it.

Interesting that they went with (Jason?) as his name, not sure how they'll spell it. Maybe a nod to Jacen Solo?

Yeah, I thought it was a shoutout to Jacen Solo...
But the timing... I meant of his conception... considering that they only declared their love right before he died... unless they had that type of a relationship... :lol:
Or it was Kanan's midichlorians on the loose! :nerd:

I also liked how they mentioned Rex having fought at the Battle of Endor... nice call-back there.

Yeah, I thought it was a shoutout to Jacen Solo...
But the timing... I meant of his conception... considering that they only declared their love right before he died... unless they had that type of a relationship... :lol:
Or it was Kanan's midichlorians on the loose! :nerd:

I also liked how they mentioned Rex having fought at the Battle of Endor... nice call-back there.

Yeah, you're 100% right and I completely agree. Like I said, it definitely felt very shoe-horned in there, especially with the build up to their first kiss. Maybe bustin' off without kissing is the Cowboy-Jedi way that Kanan chose:lol:

can someone explain the "chronological order" for Clone Wars? what's different about v the natural order of the show?

Finally watched The Last Jedi yesterday :lol:

I was entertained but I agree with a lot of people, there was too many stories going on.

Really didn't like what they did to Snoke. I was expecting he would play a larger role.

Poe's scene at the beginning of the film was nice. I enjoyed that.

Now I just have to watch the finale to Rebels. The previous episodes were so good.

Yeah, you're 100% right and I completely agree. Like I said, it definitely felt very shoe-horned in there, especially with the build up to their first kiss. Maybe bustin' off without kissing is the Cowboy-Jedi way that Kanan chose:lol:

I thought they were ******* this whole time. Just finally admitting their love .

The air dates of each episode wasn’t neccesarily in the order they happened in the timeline. Here’s the list if you want to watch them in actual order.

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-clone-wars-chronological-episodeorder

ok got it. i been watching in the order that the link you posted says to do. but a coworker asked me why, and i didnt have a good reason besides, "the NT homies told me to" :lol:

he watched it in the order it aired and said it made sense? i have no idea though, not about to go back and watch in that "as aired" order

ok got it. i been watching in the order that the link you posted says to do. but a coworker asked me why, and i didnt have a good reason besides, "the NT homies told me to" :lol:

he watched it in the order it aired and said it made sense? i have no idea though, not about to go back and watch in that "as aired" order

I remember watching it as they aired and I don’t know if I just knew what order they took place in because someone mentioned it in forums I frequented or what, but I do remember never being bothered by the time jumping.

I figured they were all just random stories that took place with the 3-4 year span of the Clone Wars. I do remember getting excited when the Clones went to Phase II Armor though:lol:

Back
Top Bottom