Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kylo story is not better then Anakins. Technically Anakin did duel dooku twice and decapitated him. More then what Kylo has done. There is more story on Anakins potential when they are discussing pod racing about him being the only human who can do it then Kylo in two movies.

Anakin beat an 82 year old. Eighty. Two.

Kylo killed Snoke. That alone is better than Dooku, who also happened to kick the crap out of Anakin as well.

I know it will never happen, but Lord do I wish it would, I wish that Kylo would kill Rey in 9. I wish like hell they would complete this trilogy with Kylo killing off Han, essentially ending Luke (tho not really) and then killing Rey instead of the redemption nonsense they are likely to use like with Vader.

Could you imagine the outrage? :lol:

Cause waiting for the rebels to run out of fuel is a lot more interesting then separatist invasion. It’s pretty much the same
I mean if George had made the main separatists more of villains with a warped view on how to rule the galaxy that end up getting screwed over by Palpatine instead of bumbling spineless pawns of Palpatine it would've been way better.

Trying to keep suspension of disbelief on a chase that relies on waiting for a ship to run out of gas was super lame and there really arent many ways to make that much better.

Anakin beat an 82 year old. Eighty. Two.

Kylo killed Snoke. That alone is better than Dooku, who also happened to kick the crap out of Anakin as well.

I know it will never happen, but Lord do I wish it would, I wish that Kylo would kill Rey in 9. I wish like hell they would complete this trilogy with Kylo killing off Han, essentially ending Luke (tho not really) and then killing Rey instead of the redemption nonsense they are likely to use like with Vader.

Could you imagine the outrage? :lol:
Please you’re joking right. Anakins dueling and beating Dooku who washed him and Obi-wan the previous episode also was able to hang with yoda is not better then snoke being stupid. No one answer to this guy no more. He is on troll level when it comes to the prequels

Not trolling even one little bit. He beat an 82 year old man. You guys wanna accept that, go right ahead, I seen you 3 backin the prequels, tells me (and everyone else) all we need to know.

82 year old man, and some kids. 3 full length feature films. Oh and some Tusken Raiders.

Hey don't add me in to this.

You know my stance on the prequels and George.

I'm just loving you two going at it especially given the extreme stances you've taken in the past and now.

Best irony is how arguments mirror each other so well and neither of you see it.

Last edited:
Mine is truly, truly, truly simple.

We were promised the Anakin prequels. The story/origins of Darth Vader. Theeeeee most evil, great, villian in cinema history.

We got a 8 year old, frolicking in the grass, killed no one but an 82 year old and some kids.

That's what we got man. Anakin Skywalker. Kids and one old Jedi.

He loved and apologized to Obi Wan, and in the next scene with him is tryna kill him.

3 films. One scene he loves his master. (Saying good bye) the next scene he wants to kill him.

And people are ok with that. And I have zero idea why. It's truly baffling given the backstory we'd already been given about that character.

Mine is truly, truly, truly simple.

We were promised the Anakin prequels. The story/origins of Darth Vader. Theeeeee most evil, great, villian in cinema history.

We got a 8 year old, frolicking in the grass, killed no one but an 82 year old and some kids.

That's what we got man. Anakin Skywalker. Kids and one old Jedi.

He loved and apologized to Obi Wan, and in the next scene with him is tryna kill him.

3 films. One scene he loves his master. (Saying good bye) the next scene he wants to kill him.

And people are ok with that. And I have zero idea why. It's truly baffling given the backstory we'd already been given about that character.

Technically, he shot some clone droids and the inside of the hangar bay with photon torpedoes thereby destroying the droid control ship and killed several alien races as an 8 year old boy. What more do you want?

Technically, he shot some clone droids and the inside of the hangar bay with photon torpedoes thereby destroying the droid control ship and killed several alien races as an 8 year old boy. What more do you want?

:stoneface:

What has Kylo done? Come on Cp what has he done? What makes him so special. I'll give you he killed his father. Anything else. Oh he's the leader of the knights of ren that's right. Where are they at? He also lost to a untrained Jedi. Keep trolling son

Can't convince me Kylo is better than Anakin though.

I dont get the harping of Dooku being 82 :lol: Snoke looks 182.

What has Kylo done? Come on Cp what has he done? What makes him so special. I'll give you he killed his father. Anything else. Oh he's the leader of the knights of ren that's right. Where are they at? He also lost to a untrained Jedi. Keep trolling son

I don't consider him killing Han as "special", he's like Dokuu. Killing Snoke tho, that might be something. (Or maybe it's nothing if we don't get any backstory on him) He killed the new Jedi order, but we don't know the skill level there yet. The throne room guards were more than kids/Dokuu.

I think his most powerful move so far was taking Chewie's bowcaster and still going.
Add that up, it's better than 1-3 Anakin. We know Vader eventually does work, but we didn't see any of it in 7-8 hours of film. The cartoon Anakin was FAAAAAARRRR better.

I don't consider him killing Han as "special", he's like Dokuu. Killing Snoke tho, that might be something. (Or maybe it's nothing if we don't get any backstory on him) He killed the new Jedi order, but we don't know the skill level there yet. The throne room guards were more than kids/Dokuu.

I think his most powerful move so far was taking Chewie's bowcaster and still going.
Add that up, it's better than 1-3 Anakin. We know Vader eventually does work, but we didn't see any of it in 7-8 hours of film. The cartoon Anakin was FAAAAAARRRR better.
Complete troll. Like I said Anakin did more in a pod racing scene then what Kylo has done in two movies. Kylo slaughter the new Jedi.. Cool did we see it? We saw Anakin slaughter the separatists. Please abandon the thread.

Complete troll. Like I said Anakin did more in a pod racing scene then what Kylo has done in two movies. Please abandon the thread.

Naw man, this is my thread, not trolling, not one word. You're fine with that garbage story, thas fine for you. It was terrible and George grossly went for kiddy angle rather than story angle. You bought it (probably a kid back then) that's you. Not me, no troll.

Naw man, this is my thread, not trolling, not one word. You're fine with that garbage story, thas fine for you. It was terrible and George grossly went for kiddy angle rather than story angle. You bought it (probably a kid back then) that's you. Not me, no troll.
A kid? I joined this site before you son. Your best comeback for why Kylo is special is because he took a bowcaster and kept going. Like really that's all you got? Anakin was burned head to toe and survived. You could of at least said the first 5mins of the force awakens

A kid? I joined this site before you son. Your best comeback for why Kylo is special is because he took a bowcaster and kept going. Like really that's all you got? Anakin was burned head to toe and survived. You could of at least said the first 5mins of the force awakens

Yes, Anakin faced the only real threat he saw in 3 films and got destroyed.

Again, the scene before that he loves and respected Obi Wan as they say good bye. Their next scene he wants to kill him.

Next. Scene. Do you even grasp how terrible that is?

Yes, Anakin faced the only real threat he saw in 3 films and got destroyed.

Again, the scene before that he loves and respected Obi Wan as they say good bye. Their next scene he wants to kill him.

Next. Scene. Do you even grasp how terrible that is?
Dooku is not a threat? I'm pretty sure Dooku would destroy Kylo. You have prequel issues. Please seek help. You and Lame are the same person when it comes to the last jedi and the prequels.

Mace Windu versus anyone with darkside powers or anyone holding a lightsaber... one on one (no wwf style run-ins)

discuss

would dooku dookie on windu?

Back
Top Bottom