Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, looks like I'll have to stay outta this thread to avoid the spoilers! Risky!

If you watched this trailer you’ve already been spoiled...

Decided I was whatever on spoilers for this movie a long time ago...That being said if I watched this trailer, bought my ticket, then watched the movie.........AND went in cold, I’d be pissed after...

Last edited:
They said theyre gonna cool off for a while but I think in the near future (2 years) is the time to give us a trilogy with Thrawn and Ezra. Another galaxy far far away, etc. Especially if ep IV brings up and foxuses a bit more on the planets beyond the outer rim.

Trailer didn't do much for me.

Also, what is with C3PO saying goodbye to his friends? He barely spent time with these fools minus Chewbacca. It looks like he was connected to some machine....maybe it was Han Solo "Force Speaking" through C3PO...

Rey and Kylo destroying Vader's helmet+case? ****ttt.
I was just about to ask if you didnt read the leaked spoilers.

Last edited:
Trailer didn't do much for me.

Also, what is with C3PO saying goodbye to his friends? He barely spent time with these fools minus Chewbacca. It looks like he was connected to some machine....maybe it was Han Solo "Force Speaking" through C3PO...

Rey and Kylo destroying Vader's helmet+case? ****ttt.

On the C-3P0 angle it definitely can't be Luke as he never interacted with Poe and Finn.

It would have to be either Han (as you stated BranchLifestyle BranchLifestyle ) or possibly Leia but regardless it is whack AF to have them speak through a droid. :smh: :smh: :smh:

If you watched this trailer you’ve already been spoiled...

Decided I was whatever on spoilers for this movie a long time ago...That being said if I watched this trailer, bought my ticket, then watched the movie.........AND went in cold, I’d be pissed after...

Spoiler was straight cheeks but it tapers expectations tremendously. Came out of TLJ with disgust and confusion over what I just saw.

Right now I'm ready for some straight up laughs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to seeing the Emperor strapped to some Mech/life-support machine. :lol::lol::lol:

Risky play having all these Resistance ships in one place like that...

4B7F0967-35F8-4B73-9EB2-824BE0C58D33.jpeg

Sacrifice one Star Destroyer by having it jump into Hyperspace right in the middle of that group and the First Order wins the war...

Thank you Rian Johnson! ?

I was praying this wasn’t true but the trailer definitely hits on several of the points in there...I mean it could play different but as of now...Heavy no...

Getting into my biggest complaint about this, there’s a ton, but the biggest one I have...All lined out in ACT III...

They felt the need to have Kylo play out this big redemption angle that shadowed Anakin, only to have Palpatine force lightening him down a bottomless pit ~ never to be seen again ~...Not some big sacrifice play to save Rey and take down Palpatine himself...Nope, just show up encourage Rey, then dead...THEN they have Luke and Leia show up immediately after to save Rey from the same fate ?...Seriously?!? They can force ghost a save for Rey but let their son / nephew just fall to his death? Now we know how bottomless pits work in the Star Wars universe but for this to be the ending of the actual Skywalker bloodline that’s some cold blooded stuff right there...

Speaking of Skywalker’s...IF this is all true...They literally wrapped things up by having three generations of Skywalker’s live their lives, with the ultimate purpose of killing Palpatine, only to die as failures in this goal...AND then have Rey, who may or may not be related to Palpatine, kill the man herself...AND - AND then have her take the Skywalker name? Seriously?

..................She does what they spent their lives, and were unable to do, then takes their damn family name for herself...That’s like a kid taking a starting spot from another kid on their little league team, then snatching up the other kids orange slices and juice box after the game just to show how much better they are...

These fools really give no damns...

I was praying this wasn’t true but the trailer definitely hits on several of the points in there...I mean it could play different but as of now...Heavy no...

Getting into my biggest complaint about this, there’s a ton, but the biggest one I have...All lined out in ACT III...

They felt the need to have Kylo play out this big redemption angle that shadowed Anakin, only to have Palpatine force lightening him down a bottomless pit ~ never to be seen again ~...Not some big sacrifice play to save Rey and take down Palpatine himself...Nope, just show up encourage Rey, then dead...THEN they have Luke and Leia show up immediately after to save Rey from the same fate ?...Seriously?!? They can force ghost a save for Rey but let their son / nephew just fall to his death? Now we know how bottomless pits work in the Star Wars universe but for this to be the ending of the actual Skywalker bloodline that’s some cold blooded stuff right there...

Speaking of Skywalker’s...IF this is all true...They literally wrapped things up by having three generations of Skywalker’s live their lives, with the ultimate purpose of killing Palpatine, only to die as failures in this goal...AND then have Rey, who may or may not be related to Palpatine, kill the man herself...AND - AND then have her take the Skywalker name? Seriously?

..................She does what they spent their lives, and were unable to do, then takes their damn family name for herself...That’s like a kid taking a starting spot from another kid on their little league team, then snatching up the other kids orange slices and juice box after the game just to show how much better they are...

The leaks are guaranteed to be 95% true pending the reshoots. JJ Abrams doesn't run a tight ship at all. The Force Awakens leaked like half a year before the movie dropped :lol:

yall think there would have been something they could have done that would satisfy most fans?

i guess just be glad the skywalker arc is over and they can move on where there is no attachments

Absolutely looking forward to non episodic content...Mandalorian has me hyped right now...

BUT

I don’t believe for a second they’re finished with Rey...Especially if this movie does big numbers...It would totally be in their wheel house to backtrack and say that they meant it was the end of the actual Skywalker’s and their saga...Might have said too much there but I wouldn’t put it past them to give her another trilogy of movies...

yall think there would have been something they could have done that would satisfy most fans?

i guess just be glad the skywalker arc is over and they can move on where there is no attachments

This has never even felt like a skywalker arc. Luke and Leia was sort of always "there" but even that can be argued how important of a factor her even played. That's why they should've just came out the gate that Rey was Luke's daughter or something. Nothing short of having a plan would've saved this trilogy and since it's already been stated that they never had one, so it was always doomed to fail.

Like I said before, the Force Awakens was a safe re-introduction to the franchise to move forward. It's not actually a bad movie. It was setup for Rian to hit a Home Run but this dude decided to do his own thing and nobody checked him and now, they're forced to pander to the "fans" by going even heavier on nostlagia which makes it even worse.

They said theyre gonna cool off for a while but I think in the near future (2 years) is the time to give us a trilogy with Thrawn and Ezra. Another galaxy far far away, etc. Especially if ep IV brings up and foxuses a bit more on the planets beyond the outer rim.

Thrawn doesn't have anything to do with Ezra. Or, he shouldn't. Basing it on Rebels would be a poor move. Thrawn is MUCH bigger than Ezra. (to do him justice he deserves.)

Some random *** Bish not related to the Skywalkers do what they couldn't do....then takes their name. Lol.

Kylo Falls to his death never to be seen again...gotta be one of the worst character arcs ever.

You'll really surprised at the outcome? :lol: :lol: :lol:

6aw3vw8uep501.jpg

Some random *** Bish not related to the Skywalkers do what they couldn't do....then takes their name. Lol.

Kylo Falls to his death never to be seen again...gotta be one of the worst character arcs ever.

Kinda like the same company making a Boba Fett show about a guy who looks and acts just like Boba Fett but isn't actually Boba Fett, right?:lol:

the mens rights fan boys mad already before the movie is even out?

Oh yeah, they already got the movie completely rated, decided, slotted, everything.

They still gonna see it opening weekend, but yeah they hate it already.

Rey the daughter of the son of the chosen one. Kylo the son of the daughter of the chosen one. One light, one dark. Both more gifted in the force than either of their parents and arguably their grandfather and battling for the fate of the galaxy and the fate of their family legacy. Insert family drama as to why Kylo went bad, why Rey was abandoned and how Luke, Han and Leia weren’t meant to be heroes and have children and you have the last 3 parts of the greatest soap opera of all time.

IT WAS THAT ****ING SIMPLE!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom