Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rey the daughter of the son of the chosen one. Kylo the son of the daughter of the chosen one. One light, one dark. Both more gifted in the force than either of their parents and arguably their grandfather and battling for the fate of the galaxy and the fate of their family legacy. Insert family drama as to why Kylo went bad, why Rey was abandoned and how Luke, Han and Leia weren’t meant to be heroes and have children and you have the last 3 parts of the greatest soap opera of all time.

IT WAS THAT ****ING SIMPLE!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

F1954F0B-B450-4E83-8BE4-8F3FEED2023B.jpeg

~EDIT~

****ty thread gallery...PM if y’all want that spoiler though...

Last edited:
Rey the daughter of the son of the chosen one. Kylo the son of the daughter of the chosen one. One light, one dark. Both more gifted in the force than either of their parents and arguably their grandfather and battling for the fate of the galaxy and the fate of their family legacy. Insert family drama as to why Kylo went bad, why Rey was abandoned and how Luke, Han and Leia weren’t meant to be heroes and have children and you have the last 3 parts of the greatest soap opera of all time.

IT WAS THAT ****ING SIMPLE!!!!!!
:rofl:

Thrawn doesn't have anything to do with Ezra. Or, he shouldn't. Basing it on Rebels would be a poor move. Thrawn is MUCH bigger than Ezra. (to do him justice he deserves.)
I was just going off Rebels which is canon where he has a lot to do with Ezra by the end of the series especially since all the Legends stuff is no longer canon and Thrawn has never interacted with Luke and Han officially. Besides they're dead anyway and I have no interest seeing Thrawn being the antagonist for FinnPoeRey.

I feel as a military leader he can act as the next big villain for a trilogy or two if they actually do give the sith a rest.

Thrawn is bigger than Ezra but they were paired together by the end of Rebels lost to who knows where. Besides I want both back. With how much time has passed you can age Ezra to be an Obi-Wan type figure (well not as old probably just in his 50s). No reason he has to remain a teen or young adult. No reason to ditch good characters anyway.

Last edited:
I was just going off Rebels which is canon where he has a lot to do with Ezra by the end of the series especially since all the Legends stuff is no longer canon and Thrawn has never interacted with Luke and Han officially. Besides they're dead anyway and I have no interest seeing Thrash being the antagonist for FinnPoeRey.

I feel as a military leader he can act as the next big villain for a trilogy or two if they actually do give the sith a rest.

Thrawn is bigger than Ezra but they were paired together by the end of Rebels lost to who knows where. Besides I want both back. With how much time has passed you can age Ezra to be an Obi-Wan type figure (well not as old probably just in his 50s). No reason he has to remain a teen or young adult. No reason to ditch good characters anyway.

With the ~30-35 year jump from before ANH to when TROS takes place, I wouldn't mind if they went to a Dagobah-like place where time moves slower. I don't care much for a teenager Ezra either but I also don't want a 75 year old Thrawn just to make Ezra older.

people still gon' complain thats its too simple and predictable

What’s wrong with being predictable? Lucas himself couldn’t even top Empire. Disney wanted to be cute and liberal and now Rian Johnson can’t even show his face in public. JJ Abrams better start hiding too.

What Marvel movie(s) were too complex and shocking for the fans?

The Mandarin reveal? How'd that turn out for Marvel and how quickly did they ret-con that with a Marvel short?

What Marvel movie(s) were too complex and shocking for the fans?

The Mandarin reveal? How'd that turn out for Marvel and how quickly did they ret-con that with a Marvel short?

And then full retcon with Tony Leung being the real Mandarin in another 2 years. The whole subverting expectation culture is just as guilty as Disney.

yall think there would have been something they could have done that would satisfy most fans?

i guess just be glad the skywalker arc is over and they can move on where there is no attachments
Given the reaction of fans to TFA and then TLJ, an actual Skywalker heir. A Skywalker/Solo heir(s) would've been better. Get somebody young and charismatic to fit the role. I would've liked a Clarissian bastard thrown in the mix if they really required a prominent black main character.

Especially if this trilogy was suppose to cap off the Skywalker's and everybody else involved in the OT.

From there get a proper villain and galactic threat.

Most importantly get much better directors to helm these movies. Also the entire story plotted out in detail beforehand. Changes as you go but have a firm foundation first.

Given the climate of society though there are obviously exterior issues that cant be helped. I don't have any problem with a female lead. Could've gave me 3. I'm all for more diverse characters. **** the stance that things "feeled force". Just do it. There's gonna be the incels that hate women, alt-right guys that hate minorities, and SW fanatics that'll hate anything they feel ruins SW.
With the ~30-35 year jump from before ANH to when TROS takes place, I wouldn't mind if they went to a Dagobah-like place where time moves slower. I don't care much for a teenager Ezra either but I also don't want a 75 year old Thrawn just to make Ezra older.
In wherever beyond the outer rim they went Thrawn was able to keep an iron grip on the planets he took over by some macguffin that kept him youthful.

Thats the magical take.

Science take, Thrawn clones himself, memories included.

Last edited:
I was just going off Rebels which is canon where he has a lot to do with Ezra by the end of the series especially since all the Legends stuff is no longer canon and Thrawn has never interacted with Luke and Han officially. Besides they're dead anyway and I have no interest seeing Thrash being the antagonist for FinnPoeRey.

I hope they're not dead =(

Spend your entire life training to become a Jedi only to get punked by someone else who trained by watching a hermit drink alien milk straight from the tit....man....

Kinda like Vader bein the most feared villian all time fought one single Jedi and got his *** handed to him.

And only beat him when he was 60 and gave up.

Back
Top Bottom