Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-sup nt,

after my pre-order was cancelled last month from calendars.com i've been in search of a luke force fx lightsaber for a reasonable price. today..i finally found one to add to the collection. copped from barnes & noble and i was able to use a 20% coupon.

Found one of these tonight, but where'd you get that coupon tho :nerd:

I need that Luke lightsaber. Kinda wish they had stuck with removable blades with the black series

I'm so disappointed with this Disney Elite Series General Grievous :frown:
Why? I just got mine in. I got to set him up and put him next to my kylo elite

The back right arm on mine popped out as soon I finally got all those twist ties off. It won't really stay back on. When I am able to pop it back on it just hangs down limp. He's nearly impossible to get standing up by himself unless he's leaning on something. Arms don't stay fixed in place and he doesn't hold the lightsabers well. He looks really cool and I want to keep him but I feel I will be returning him to the Disney store if I can't find a fix for the loose ball joints everywhere.

On the positive side, mine came with translucent light sabers and the detail in the face and the rest of the figure is amazing. I just need him to be poseable without falling down. Just read about some possible fixes so we'll see what I can do. Will play with him more tonight as I didn't really have a chance last night.

Last edited:
The back right arm on mine popped out as soon I finally got all those twist ties off. It won't really stay back on. When I am able to pop it back on it just hangs down limp. He's nearly impossible to get standing up by himself unless he's leaning on something. Arms don't stay fixed in place and he doesn't hold the lightsabers well. He looks really cool and I want to keep him but I feel I will be returning him to the Disney store if I can't find a fix for the loose ball joints everywhere.

On the positive side, mine came with translucent light sabers and the detail in the face and the rest of the figure is amazing. I just need him to be poseable without falling down. Just read about some possible fixes so we'll see what I can do. Will play with him more tonight as I didn't really have a chance last night.

I have all those problems too. The left back arm wont stay in the socket for mine. Very disappointing.

Good looks. I really want to keep him so I will try this out before I return him.

image1_82b558cc-288f-4aeb-be8f-25000863aa84.JPG

http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/collections/weekly-release/products/gabz-star-wars-1

View media item 1776061
http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/products/gabz-star-wars-variant

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom