Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone find a BS6 Walmart shock trooper yet?

Just struck out at my Walmart. Star Wars toy section was wiped clean
Edit: struck out at K Mart for the second time also. Can anyone help with these two? I have a Captain Phasma is trade for either.

Last edited:
although I've heard from cast members that It actually may extend lower into Rivers of America because the train has to be re-routed.
Welp. It looks like I'll never have a chance to try the all-you-can eat BBQ there
laugh.gif

I hope the film explains how Luke's OG lightsaber and Darth Vader's helmet was found.

I mean, a lightsaber that fell from Cloud city...The chances of finding it and getting it back to someone associated to Luke are so slim lol.

And Darth's helmet, does Kylo Ren go to Endor and get the remains? He better not kill Wicket lol.

I hope the film explains how Luke's OG lightsaber and Darth Vader's helmet was found.

I mean, a lightsaber that fell from Cloud city...The chances of finding it and getting it back to someone associated to Luke are so slim lol.

And Darth's helmet, does Kylo Ren go to Endor and get the remains? He better not kill Wicket lol.
Both very valid points haha never thought of that. Can this film please not be riddled with plot holes....

Both very valid points haha never thought of that. Can this film please not be riddled with plot holes....

hmmmmm.....

EthicalPerfectGrasshopper.gif

So many all-you-can-eat BBQ in SoCal, LA area alone are littered with them.

I hit up Packing House before (if going to Disneyland late) and/or after I visit the park.
Ahh see, I don't know too much about the BBQ scene in SoCal, other than Korean BBQ.

I'll take note of Packing House the next time I make a trip.

I just assumed the BBQ at Disneyland was the best food available in the park...Unless you guys have better suggestions within the park?

Any of you guys pick up Battlefront yesterday?

I did after work and got addicted to Fighter Squadron mode...love flying the Interceptor :pimp:

I'll be on Live some nights if anyone wants to add me and run: jkirsh27

Any of you guys pick up Battlefront yesterday?

I did after work and got addicted to Fighter Squadron mode...love flying the Interceptor
pimp.gif

I'll be on Live some nights if anyone wants to add me and run: jkirsh27
Yeah, I'm hooked on that mode. It's really fun. I wish there were upgrades available for your vehicle.

I hit up Packing House before (if going to Disneyland late) and/or after I visit the park.
 Originally Posted by Fozzy Badfeet
Ahh see, I don't know too much about the BBQ scene in SoCal, other than Korean BBQ.

I just assumed the BBQ at Disneyland was the best food available in the park...Unless you guys have better suggestions within the park?
Packing is legit it can  be too crowded at times. I'm a fan of the Iron Press, Georgia's and the Kroft

I usually don't each much at the Disney parks honestly.  However if I am hungry will eat in DTD at Earl or Whitewater Snacks at Grand CA. Occasionally I will eat at dinner at River belle terrace, Carnation Cafe, Plaza Inn or the French Market.  

Packing House isn't inside Disney but it's pretty close, less than 3 miles. It's not a BBQ place either, just in case you thought I was suggesting it as one. It's like a hipster food court of sorts but despite it being hipsterish, foods actually good with plenty of selections. There's also Umami Burger right outside.

http://anaheimpackingdistrict.com/packing-house

Packing House isn't inside Disney but it's pretty close, less than 3 miles. It's not a BBQ place either, just in case you thought I was suggesting it as one. It's like a hipster food court of sorts but despite it being hipsterish, foods actually good with plenty of selections. There's also Umami Burger right outside.

http://anaheimpackingdistrict.com/packing-house
Then, I have been there. I just refer to that place as the Packing District
mean.gif

I actually do enjoy that place for the different food they offer lol.

i always hit up Cafe Orleans for the Monte Cristo.

from my IG...

View media item 1792557

other than that the random cart foods keep me full throughout the day. (corn dogs, turkey legs, Dole whip etc.)

I'm just gonna hit up Red Rockets Pizza Port now to tryout the Star Wars items, they got that black burger that turns your poop green.

In the launch bay at Disneyland they had lukes/anakins lightsaber prop. The description said it was found at cloud city

Last edited:
Was this posted? Ignore it if it was. I aint gonna try embedding somebody else can

George Lucas Explains Why He No Longer Wants to Direct ‘Star Wars’

"You go to make a movie and all you do is get criticized, and people try to make decisions about what you’re going to do before you do it,”
“Y’know, it’s not much fun, and you can’t experiment; you can’t do anything. You have to do it a certain way. I don’t like that, I never did. I started out in experimental films, and I want to go back to experimental films, but of course no one wants to see experimental films.”
The Q&A, which features a cameo from J.J. Abrams, also includes Lucas’ advice to future “Star Wars” filmmakers and his questions and concerns about the franchise. “I’m curious that the Force doesn’t get muddled into a bunch of garbally-****,” said the man who introduced midi-chlorians.

Back
Top Bottom