Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Intrigued by Han Solo movie.

Obi Wan movie though...what can they add to his story? Running from the Empire after ROTS? Maybe fighting Vader?

If they do Obi Wan, it has to be some sort of side mission that ultimately ties up and
enhances his ANH appearance/circumstance.

Nothing related to Vader because it diminishes their meeting in ANH.

I was debating on watching TLJ today...But you guys make it seem it's a movie I can wait lol

theatre

giphy.gif

I think Solo will work out fine, there's a lot to play with, I just don't know what angle(s) they went with or where they want to go with it, but IF, this is an important IF, they bring Fett in, even as a cameo, maybe that's their path to introducing the Fett spinoff, or even a Bounty Hunters spinoff, which I think everyone could get behind.

Now, I could be way off, and Fett will be in Solo heavy, and that would be fine, but even a small cameo would be enough (for me) to open that door for his own story.

I have to have to have to have to have to believe Disney knows how popular the Madalorians could be, on screen, they sure seem to be knowing it in Rebels and that storyline, I gotta believe they know a movie or trilogy or whatever would be wildly popular, even moreso than Solo or Obi Wan, which are more difficult stories to tell than Fett would be.

Young Kenobi, with old(er) Ewan?
Young Kenobi, set before TPM... Young Obi-wan sneaks out of the jedi temple and ends up on Tatooine. After a wild night of partying ends up with Shmi Skywalker. Next morning he regrets things, does a mind trick on her and catches the first ship back to Coruscant. Maybe that's why Obi-wan looks so pissed around Anakin in TPM...

Young Kenobi, set before TPM... Young Obi-wan sneaks out of the jedi temple and ends up on Tatooine. After a wild night of partying ends up with Shmi Skywalker. Next morning he regrets things, does a mind trick on her and catches the first ship back to Coruscant. Maybe that's why Obi-wan looks so pissed around Anakin in TPM...

obiwan-mustache-gifgif.gif

356846f8f4d903acc04c3d9a94cd6886.gif

0ee66a9d-cb2c-4f93-8903-6e949bda804a-rey.gif

kylo-ren.gif

Ace pilot, strong in the force... turns mad. Nothing Luke can do will stop him from crossing over.
Dude sliced his dad AND master in half.

Did Rey defeat him in Last Jedi? Did they even fight?
Well... they fought over Anakin's lightsaber, breaking it, before they both got KO'ed (but Rey woke up first). Rey also slams the door on their Force link... at least for now. Can't remember if they had much of a duel after Kylo asked Rey to join him, but before they broke the lightsaber...?

Technically no, but if someone who trains their entire lives can't even force grab a lightsaber from a random chick who doesn't even know what she's doing, you might as well just pack it up and call it a day. He failed in to do that twice, in both movies.

the-force-awakens-in-rey.gif

This Kylo vs Rey thing really irks me cuz they're pushing the yin and yang with them. No matter how strong Kylo is, Rey will always equal his strength...but it seems like Disney is pushing Rey's strengths a bit more than Kylo.

Technically no, but if someone who trains their entire lives can't even force grab a lightsaber from a random chick who doesn't even know what she's doing, you might as well just pack it up and call it a day. He failed in to do that twice, in both movies.

the-force-awakens-in-rey.gif

Luke woat master been confirmed

You saw those “lessons” he was giving rey?

Mans didn’t even read the sacred Jedi texts SMH :smh:

What was he out there teaching those kids? Calligraphy apparently

9soc3h7qbi701.jpg

It’s no wonder kylo turned out trash

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom