Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kov said he was leaving this thread a long time ago but he keeps coming back. Same people complain about TLJ same people defend it. Whatever let’s bring this solo trailer.
Young one...
tenor.gif

That my boo Lacey?

No, that's JLH, Lacey was the Mean Girl, right? She's bad too tho.

And I know NOW how bad JLH is, I meant back when that film dropped, she was the nerdy girl they were kinda hiding. Hell, in the sequel they are showin her off like nothin. :lol: :pimp:

I think maybe my favorite look for her was in Heartbreakers, which is a riot of a movie, she was flawless in that joint. I don't blame Ray Liotta one bit.

No, that's JLH, Lacey was the Mean Girl, right? She's bad too tho.

And I know NOW how bad JLH is, I meant back when that film dropped, she was the nerdy girl they were kinda hiding. Hell, in the sequel they are showin her off like nothin. :lol: :pimp:

I think maybe my favorite look for her was in Heartbreakers, which is a riot of a movie, she was flawless in that joint. I don't blame Ray Liotta one bit.

Lacey > JLH

In the movie "Not Another Teen Movie", Lacey actually played JLH's character from "Can't Hardly Wait".

^my wife has always hated him and after reading that I have to say that I think she’s right.

To the people lamenting the treatment of Poe, you know he was originally supposed to die at the beginning of TFA but the character tested well so they kept him around. He’s on borrowed time.
That makes it worse/confirms that its poor planning/storytelling.

Keep a guy around to cash in? That lacks of any creative vision but at least when thats pushed on the writers they should be able to come up with something good.

They're not exact parallels but those 3 (Rey, Finn, and Poe) are suppose to somewhat mirror the main 3 in the OT (Leia, Luke, and Han) aren't they?

Like I think George initially was going to kill Han in RotJ (like Harrison wanted) but changed his mind for similar reasons. Thing is his involvement was planned out to some degree for at least 3 movies.

You mean to tell me there's a version of this sequel trilogy where its just Rey and Finn? Or does BB8 take that spot? Or do they add in a new character? The first one at least would've gave room for Finn to do more and be way more important. Could've transitioned to be somebody more important to the rebels/resistance.

Young one...
tenor.gif
:lol: Why doesn't this apply to all that prequel complaining about what fans were allegedly told what happened?

Obi-Wan was just lying and manipulating.

Last edited:
To the people lamenting the treatment of Poe, you know he was originally supposed to die at the beginning of TFA but the character tested well so they kept him around. He’s on borrowed time.
I still want that Poe-Kylo dogfight in 9 *praying*

For some reason Rian Johnson gives me kind of a Zach Snyder meets Max Landis vibe.
Oh my. What a terrible thing to say.

I mean Zach is just bad. Not entirely his fault (it is what it is) and has many have saod if he let some writer control all of the stories for movies he may make great movies.

Landis is just pompous and arrogant on top of not being that good.

Rian I haven't got either kind of vibe from him or his previous movies. I think with TLJ he tried to get too smart or it just got away from him with narrative. He nailed visuals, action, and parts of the story.

Back
Top Bottom