Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They switched directors mid stream, doesn't surprise me really.

They'll release somethin soon, Howard even said as much.

they better show the Kessel Run and how Lando lost to Han.

Damn, so instead of ending with a giant battle, the ending is gonna be on some Fast & Furious type-steez with a final race.

Lando: "Dude, I almost had you"
Han: "You never had me. You never had your Falcon. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a parsec, winning's winning".

You guys get your Pre Orders in for the new Hot Toys Fett yet?

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_17.jpg

up_18.jpg

up_20.jpg

up_23.jpg

up_24.jpg

up_25.jpg

up_26.jpg

up_32.jpg

up_1.jpg

You guys get your Pre Orders in for the new Hot Toys Fett yet?

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_17.jpg

up_18.jpg

up_20.jpg

up_23.jpg

up_24.jpg

up_25.jpg

up_26.jpg

up_32.jpg

up_1.jpg

Hot Toys Star Wars figures are so nice.
Found the The First Order TIE Pilot at a decent price some time ago and was impressed with how they were built. Definitely a good pickup comparable to usual Sideshow, Gentle Giant, etc.

price too steep! Been wanting a hot toys figure ever since the company started but never
got to justify the price.

Lol . What’s really interesting is that I didn’t realize or paid attention to the number of women roles and emphasis on female characters on particular scenes until reading and hearing reviews online, podcast, etc. But now that it has come to my attention, it appears that one can argue that the feminist agenda is forced wink wink. I seen the movie for the second time this weekend. And I enjoyed it this time around with my attention on Rey and Kylo’s arc.

Too early to make calls but I’m gonna be careful on what to expect for episode 9, but I’m hoping they jump a couple of years ahead on the storyline this time around and not a direct follow up as episode 8 was.

Lol . What’s really interesting is that I didn’t realize or paid attention to the number of women roles and emphasis on female characters on particular scenes
It was the same for me but when I dwelled on it and realized what was being done I didn't mind it.

Its just some of what wasn't well written or executed.

I do think about how this would've played out if we swap out the "women agenda" for the "gay agenda" more tend to complain about. Turn most of those characters into homosexuals and I think fan reaction is different.

People get too much into the Feminist ish and the Misogynist stuff. That's crazy.
Just look at the story and inconsistencies in the plot. jeeeez people try to make
it more than what it is.

Back
Top Bottom