Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're a huge crybaby though.
hey im not the one that came in here crying about how “nobody liked the last jedi and whoever didnt like it were cry babies.” you got bad taste in movies bruh.
1588101671199.gif

Last edited:
Bringing in Ray Park was such a fine detail it wasn't even needed but only someone with real passion like Filoni would bring that out.

Even while I was watching this for the first time with no knowledge that this was motion captured, I noticed this fight was just different from any of the fighting through from any of the episodes throughout the series. I came out of that fight scene so ****in hyped, but now realizing that it was actually Darth Maul gives you a whole new sense of appreciation for that episode.

Yeah, pretty sure you do kill Luke, onscreen.

From jump, they have shown you it's war, everyone dies.

Uncle Owen died
Obi Wan died
Tarkin died
Yoda died
Jabba died
Boba Fett died
Palpatine died
Vader died
Qwi Gon died
Maul died
Jango died
Dokuu died
Grievous died
Mace died
Amidala died
Han died
Everyone in Rogue One died
Phasma died
Luke died
Leia died
Kylo died
Palpatine died, again....

This doesn't even include the countless Captains Vader choked out, or Order 66, the multiple death stars full off people, or entire planets wiped out......

Crying because Luke shouldn't have died is kinda funny.

Bringing in Ray Park was such a fine detail it wasn't even needed but only someone with real passion like Filoni would bring that out.
Watched that clip a couple of times last night. Really, really cool to see that.

Then re-watched the Twin Suns episode where Maul finally crosses paths with Obi-Wan.

Man, Maul's storyline was legit.

Great episode.

Even though I know what was coming and the outcome, it was still great storytelling. I mean, you know it’s good when you get emotional over things that you already know will happen - like come the **** on, Ashoka, tell Yoda what Maul said. Could have changed the outcome for the lives of all the Jedi.

Maul beastin out with no lightsabers:wow::wow::wow:

Love the music track from ROTS right when Rex fires.

Maul got his own Rogue One sequence, a couple of R1 references with Ahsoka saying the one with the force quote.

Man, I spent the first half of the episode waiting and waiting for it... despite knowing what happens, it still hits me.
And I also liked how they used the soundbites from E3 to sync things up.

The relative calm and quiet tension before the order was dope. Stepped into kiddie territory with the droids at a tense moment but I appreciated it really. Filoni showing classic traits of his mentor.

Damn put together like this through his relationship with Ahsoka, might be the first time I really felt the loss of Good Anakin.

It’s funny when normal soldiers fight Sith Lords. Maul was just effortlessly and casually killing them.

Back
Top Bottom