Starbucks kicks out 2 black men for nothing

I don't understand how bike police work... they arrest you and take you to jail on the handlebars? I guess you just sit there and wait for one of the elite car cops to come. Meanwhile the whole time whoever they have handcuffed waiting in shame is talking all types of **** about how they don't have a car and probably have a drinking problem like Sylvester Stallone in Cop Land with slurred speech to boot. So pour out a cup of Joe for the 21 jump streets of the world because they don't get to run red lights and freak people out on the highway.

They have them downtown here. It's easier to manuever through city streets and alleys and **** on a bike.

Hate those jokers

I went into a starbucks one time to use the wifi. 20 people in there, all white. I laughed to myself and bounced.

There will be people in starbucks lounging like they're in their living room. Milking the wifi doing whatever, kids running around like rabid animals, been babysitting the drink they bought 4 hours ago. Cops need to be called on all of these people from now on.

I don't understand how bike police work... they arrest you and take you to jail on the handlebars? I guess you just sit there and wait for one of the elite car cops to come. Meanwhile the whole time whoever they have handcuffed waiting in shame is talking all types of **** about how they don't have a car and probably have a drinking problem like Sylvester Stallone in Cop Land with slurred speech to boot. So pour out a cup of Joe for the 21 jump streets of the world because they don't get to run red lights and freak people out on the highway.
They catch up to a person and arrest them after calling for backup. You'e out there until they show up and then whisked away in the back of a police car.

Ain't nothing new....america segregation is still alive and well.

I was at starbucks last week, i rarely get stuff from their. Overpriced imo. It's just coffee.

Homless people came inside and didn't buy ish, but the Starbucks employee politely told them to leave, and they complied. This is in Texas neat my crib on westehimer.

I have been profiled in many establishments, but I always confront the person who profiles so I can make them uncomfortable for flowing me around or think in gonna steal some ish.

Grown asz man I got a job and money no need to do stupid ish to ruin my life. So ain't no need to follow me. Thats why appreciate online shopping.

I accepted the facts racism is part of human nature. Ain't nothing gonna stop some idiot for vexing his/her perspective for someone/something they dont like.

But I'll take my black dollars where it's accepted and appreciated, vise versa for any race/ethnicity in this world

Last edited:
There are always going to be busybodies (and closet racists) but I’m beginning to think that the culture of “the police will do what I want” is to blame.

The police need to respond and say “no crime being committed, leave them alone” but there are so many petty laws written over years and years which are intentionally left able to be interpreted as allowing them to throw out black people/homeless people/ young people...

Unfortunately the current administration’s stacking of the judiciary with “conservatives” is going to make this a hard thing to fix.
Calling the police is the worst thing someone can do for a non crime. Calling the police can get someone killed. If they had a problem why didn’t the workers handle it? Simple question, simple answer. Proof it had racial implications of either “fear” or wanting to make an example of them.

I wrote a paper in grad school on companies raising prices of simple things to create a classist barrier. People essential pay to be around “good” people. Looks like one got through the cracks at Starbucks. Call the cops

I was just in the area yesterday afternoon and saw the protesters. Instead of protesting outside, they should fill up that place and "wait for a friend."

Center City Philadelphia is like that, overpriced and overcrowded and they treat Black people like second class citizens. There are better places for Black people to patronize in Philly like Mt. Airy, Chestnut Hill, Germantown, etc.

**** Starbucks
All them white folks they let just chill
I went to Starbucks a few weeks ago
Line was long as hell
My girl got in line
I had to piss
Lady was like u have to buy something
I said I am my girl in line
Lady damn near called me a liar
She ended up letting me
My wife went to go piss
And few other people came in after
And nobody got hounded about buying anything
Except me

I was just in the area yesterday afternoon and saw the protesters. Instead of protesting outside, they should fill up that place and "wait for a friend."

Center City Philadelphia is like that, overpriced and overcrowded and they treat Black people like second class citizens. There are better places for Black people to patronize in Philly like Mt. Airy, Chestnut Hill, Germantown, etc.

I have been to the Starbucks in center city right next to the Penn campus when my sister graduated, def felt like I didn’t belong :lol:

Dunkin Donuts >

But this is a case where the arrest should immediately be wiped of their records. Future employers see sh*t like this on a criminal record and pass judgment, even if there's no conviction. There needs to be a way that it's just immediately removed from all official records.

Unless it's a felony you don't have to disclose every time you've been arrested when applying for a job or interviewing.

It does. There's 3 categories if I'm not mistaken.

Pending case

Arrest/no conviction

Arrest/conviction

It does. There's 3 categories if I'm not mistaken.

Pending case

Arrest/no conviction

Arrest/conviction

Right. But best believe even if you have an arrest/no conviction your black *** ain't getting that job if they have other candidates. And that's what's messed up because you can get arrested FOR ANYTHING when you're black.

Yeah... I managed a store that does background checks and they only check for things like theft and extreme debt. I've been arrested 3 times, all for BS, doesn't affect me at all and I know it's not something you have to disclose unless you're a felon, which is something you answer on pretty much and job application, in Illinois at least.

holliaaurora

The Lonely World of Holly

Holly's Dreams and Failures
Account Created on 20 August 2004 (#4263662) Last updated on 22 March 2007 Gift
NAME:
♥Holly♥
BIRTHDATE:
18 December 1986
EXTERNAL SERVICES:
SCHOOLS:
  • BIO
I'm 20, and 5' 11 3/4" tall. I have long brown hair with pretty blue eyes. I have a shopping addiction...you can never have too many clothes. I'm an introvert that tends to go into an extrovert when I want to. I am constantly making new friends and new enemies. If you see me and say hi, I will pretend I know you even though I probably don't have the slightest idea who you are. My life is crazy, but if it wasn't I would become bored. I love people and I'm sure I'd die from boredom if everyone suddenly went away. I'm constantly changing, but it's all good because that is what makes me me. :D

holliaaurora - Profile

Back
Top Bottom