Starbucks kicks out 2 black men for nothing

There are always going to be busybodies (and closet racists) but I’m beginning to think that the culture of “the police will do what I want” is to blame.

The police need to respond and say “no crime being committed, leave them alone” but there are so many petty laws written over years and years which are intentionally left able to be interpreted as allowing them to throw out black people/homeless people/ young people...

Unfortunately the current administration’s stacking of the judiciary with “conservatives” is going to make this a hard thing to fix.

yea i wish the cops deaded the situation like these young men are just sitting here waiting for someone. but this is an excellent point, because it allows for that broken windows style of policing which specifically gives cops freedom to **** with minorities.

They have them downtown here. It's easier to manuever through city streets and alleys and **** on a bike.

Hate those jokers

this. i would think bike cops would be more common in other cities. philly got narrow streets so it makes sense, but im sure certain areas of NYC would be compatible...def boston too.

Cant lie when kobe **** happened my moms warned me about white women.

But on the other end, the best gf my brother ever had was white. My whole family still speaks to her. Shes like a sister and her family showed mad love too.

Flip a coin i guess.

yea def a flip of a coin. normal to have that concern with white broads but everyone deserves a fair shot. after all, a good woman is a good woman.

Last edited:
I mean yeah thats a double standard and I do agree, white women are viewed societally as this sacred thing.

However, on the flipside there are certain things that white men are just not subjected to like women, no matter what their race is. Like that scumbag student from Stanford gets basically no jail time for raping a passed out woman on campus. A person of color would have certainly been thrown under the jail, but did that woman get justice (assuming she was white, here)? She certainly wasn't protected then.

I can't put that white women demographic above the other which is widely known for misuse of power in many forms against many people over the course of history.

They're only protected (by white men) when it serves their own purpose. If it doesnt, they'll just treat em like any one else.

Last edited:
tumblr_nig8y5HRdo1rgam01o1_r1_500.gif

There are wypipo at my job who go to Starbucks twice a day. In the morning as they stroll in to work and again at lunch or for a pick me up at 2pm. And that's just at work. Who knows if they eating dinner there later.

You guys should hear the local radio here. They should have just bought something! They should listen and leave when the police ask. It's tough to keep track of all the struggle arguments. I gotta get out of this city.

I don't drink coffee, went out with this white chick, she wants coffee, i suggest Starbucks. She goes off on how she's not the protesting type, but this situation pissed her off.

I go to Starbucks literally every single day. No damns given.

I never drank coffee that often until i had kids and I never bought it from anywhere but gas stations and my keurig.

A coworker bought me a Starbucks drink and it was fire. She always bought it for me, so one day I decided to cop it myself and that **** was 8 dollars.

8 dollars for 20oz of coffee B, ain’t been back since.

Me and my wife joke about companies we would have a hard time boycotting.

Like the CEO of Chic-Fil-A gotta call me *****. Hers was Starbucks :lol:

^ You mean a regular drip coffee for $8? Or some sort of frappe? A large drip coffee is like $3 at most.

only time i drank starbucks consistently was when i was in college since there was one on campus

usually just a venti iced coffee w/ two pumps of toffee nut or classic. it was like $3.

I remember going on a Costco visit to look at competing store and structure and was stop at the door and they let everybody else rock.

The white managers with me some stopped and some kept going they were shocked
I wasnt
I took the rest of the day off

Only thing I use to get from Starbucks was the Caramel Frappucinos, but I stopped when I realized that McDonalds Caramel Frappes >

I remember this taco Bell executive and this one lady (nurse) from Miami who both did something stupid and threw their business name in the mud. They both were fired.

Starbucks is almost treating this like good publicity. Yet here, this lady was actually on the clock being stupid and nothing's happened yet.

Just like with many police shootings, there is not enough accountability. Fire these people who do stupid things and ruin your companies name

I remember going on a Costco visit to look at competing store and structure and was stop at the door and they let everybody else rock.

The white managers with me some stopped and some kept going they were shocked
I wasnt
I took the rest of the day off

Unless I misinterpreted, this is EXTRA f’d up. What did they say when they stopped you and what did the other people that stopped say?

Back
Top Bottom