Staten Island man dies after NYPD cop puts him in chokehold

because most african american men do not aspire to be the ones that beat their *****

But it's lots of black cops around the country, but never around when some **** like this pop off. I just always wonder how different these situations would play out if a black cop was witnessing this...like Clarence from Tales in the Hood.

i think its ppl low key really takin in pleasure the fact that this man is dead  the boys killed this man

Are there any instances of cops killing unarmed white men for no reason?
I would love to see the statistics. This is ridiculous. :smh:
It's like every week, we hear about an unarmed brotha being killed by the police.

If it were black officers arresting him and the same situation happened you would call them uncle toms.

So the point is moot.

No...black cops ain't abusing their power in these situations because they aren't naturally scared of minorities like most white officers

White officers are always caught in these situations cause they are scared. It's that simple

Let's be real most of the white posters who pop **** in these type of threads are straight terry cloth in person.

Internet is your medium to try to flex. It's cute.

I feel like all the "kill these cops" dudes are terry cloth too.

I don't give a **** what you think. White cops mirror white America. Find me white cops killing white males in these situations.

They resist arrest just like minorities but they don't feel compelled to kill them in these situations.

Let's be real most of the white posters who pop **** in these type of threads are straight terry cloth in person.

Internet is your medium to try to flex. It's cute.

I feel like all the "kill these cops" dudes are terry cloth too.
Lol word. Especially this cat. Dude grew up mad privileged in the burbs around nothing but other privileged cats and now wants to kick all this tough talk. Dude has been getting exposed as one of the biggest herbs on NT for a minute. Church. 

Last edited:
I'm not worried about you giving a **** what I think. I'm responding to your stupid blanket statement.

Don't mind me, go pop some cops. Live it up.

roll.gif

I don't give a **** what you think. White cops mirror white America. Find me white cops killing white males in these situations.

They resist arrest just like minorities but they don't feel compelled to kill them in these situations.
you can't be serious. white people are never killed by police? is that seriously what youre saying? you are WRONG

you hear about it more when it's a black/white thing because of the MEDIA . jesus I thought this was common knowledge . 

**** was hard to watch...

people won't relate if they haven't been harassed while genuinely not doing anything. __PD doesn't approach everyone the same plain and simple.

The cop who fired had to have been disciplined for that. Violates the whole force continuum. You can't respond to fisticuffs with a 9MM. Disgusting.

Y'all act as if the cops raped the man in daylight. Let me ask you this if you wanna turn this about race. How many videos do you guys highlight showing a black man getting abused by crooked officers opposed to white men? Homie resisted the moment the he swatted away the officers hand to cuff. How is that violating him? If he never did that that pile of officers would've NEVER forced him down. All y'all see is a black man who died due to excessive force from the police. Am I apologizing for the polices excessive force? No. They had no right to put him in a chokehold and should be punished appropriately. But at the same time it wouldn't have ever gotten to that level if he never resisted and let them put him in cuffs for like 5 minutes until they get everything cleared up. All the cops saw (I assume) was a fight going down and homie breaking it up. If everybody's story checks out homie would've been home that night with his family. The only fault here is that chokehold. Point, blank period.

"You guys act as if the cops raped the man in broad daylight" Did you not see the video? A father of 6 was killed by a group of people who's job is to "protect & serve".

Last edited:
This is disgusting, I hope every one of those damn cops lose their jobs and go to prison. But that won't happen :smh:

this. from dnainfo ny..

"Thursday's incident recalled the 1994 death of Anthony Ramon Baez, 29, who died after being put in a chokehold by an officer during a dispute over a touch football game in the Bronx, according to the New York Times.

The officer, Francis X. Livoti, was cleared of criminal charges in a state court, but later convicted in federal court of violating Baez's civil rights. He served four years in prison, the Times reported.
"

history will repeat itself probably. no serious repercussions for the officer.

more from the article..

Pat Lynch, the president of the Patrolmen's Benevolence Association, demanded a thorough investigation before passing judgement on the officers involved.

"Not wanting to be arrested does not grant an individual the right to resist arrest nor does it free the officers of the obligation to make the arrest," he said in a statement. "In these cases, justice for all involved demands a complete and thorough investigation of all the facts before any conclusions are drawn."

:smh: i understand the need for protocols to be followed, with investigations and such. but that statement is a shame, and reflects the ignorance of people who are biased towards police, and can turn a blind eye to the facts even at face value, even when everyday people continue to suffer the consequences of their over extension of power. the cop clearly jumps up and goes for a chokehold and brings him down. the size difference alone clearly shows said arm around the neck is cutting off breathing air.

i don't even know why they interviews that guy, the man could've been shot in the face, while being pinned down, and this willie lynch would've said the same ****.

Back
Top Bottom