Stats you wish existed in sports

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

A player feeds B player who is cutting towards the basket

B player gets fouled, makes at least 1 free throw.

A player is awarded with an assist.
I've always wanted this ti happen, but be awarded when you make both free throws.
It would skew a lot of records though so I always end up being 50/50 on it

My guy in 2K12 would get so many more assists. 
grin.gif

After watching Tyson Chandler do it all year, the tip out has to show up somewhere on the stat sheet.

He got us so many offensive rebounds doing that.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

% of fights dodged in boxing
Quality of opponent in boxing

1. That'd be dumb.... literally EVER non-belt holder wants to fight the same person.
2. They have a ranking system if I'm not mistaken.
3. Leave Floyd alone dammit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MotivatedMidwestMogul

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

% of fights dodged in boxing
Quality of opponent in boxing

1. That'd be dumb.... literally EVER non-belt holder wants to fight the same person.
2. They have a ranking system if I'm not mistaken.
3. Leave Floyd alone dammit
laugh.gif

1.) The percentage would only apply for champions. If they dodged top fighters the percentage would apply. A certain percentage would strip you of your title.
2.) The ranking system currently in use is flawed. It shouldn't be determined by humans either.
3.) Floyd is the reason I'd like to see said stats created.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Number of times a player looks into the stands to see his wife and girlfriend are getting too close.

NBA All Time Leaders:
1) Doug Christie - 99,270
2) Everybody else...

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

If you make a pass to a player who ends up getting an easy trip to the foul line, an assist should be rewarded if he converts a free throw.

Spinning off of that, if a player is fouled in the act of shooting, I've always wanted it to count towards your fg%, make or miss. It helps you when you make it, why not when it hurts you?

Pancakes in football. It sucks that the o-line only gets stats recorded when they !@#% up.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom