Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Sais put on some size, but I would fall out if I saw you in person with those Vibrams on. As long as you like em though. Keep up the good work. I'm actually sizing down right now, just have a hard time making myself do cardio for more than 30 minutes...

Yeah I know i was skeptical on them too but they do really feel great and fit real small when you pack em up since I work out during the day in the city. I do zero cardio right now, but I used to run like 5 miles after every workout day which was like 3 times a week, then i just dropped it down to a quick mile. Why don't you do sprints shorter time and you get that lil afterburn.

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Why is it ideal to only do HIIT 2-3 times a day? I wanna get more cardio/HIIT in....also would it be bad to do Cardio twice a day?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

You'll burn yourself out in less than 3 days doing that.
i'm sure he meant week, and it's 2-3x a week because you need at least one days rest in between or else you're over exhausting yourself. you really dont benefit as much doing hiit 2 days in a row kind of like if you did a chest workout 2 days in a row. 
Hahahaha ya I meant a week, not a day
laugh.gif

This is gym-related, so....

All you single fellas, if you see a fine female at the gym, don't hesitate to holla. I went with my friend today and she was pretty much working out 10% of the time, and beastin' for 90%. I thought I was thirsty, but no...

And according to a statistic about my school's gym, 90% of the women there are single. GAME ON!

DaCitySlanga wrote:
So I just saw this on TV just now

smh.gif
where is the cardio insight.� People actually pay for this??

Why does there need to be cardio insight?

All you single fellas, if you see a fine female at the gym, don't hesitate to holla. I went with my friend today and she was pretty much working out 10% of the time, and beastin' for 90%. I thought I was thirsty, but no...

And according to a statistic about my school's gym, 90% of the women there are single. GAME ON! 

I purposely dont look at females at the gym.  I find it creepy when people do it.  It all depends on the demographics of the area and gym, but it's def. not common for that type of thing to happen at mine.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Actually, I look at it the other way around. I know many females that don't like being bothered. And if you have respect for the gym, you know not to bother anyone while they are working out. Even if you think they aren't there for the right reasons. Females know dudes are staring them down so don't even feed their damn egos. MAny of them do go simply for the attention. You should be focused on your goals and your goals alone. Females are everywhere. Don't worry about them.

Go to the gym, not to meet females, but for females to meet you.
Get to the point where they are beasting on you as opposed to the opposite that happens 24/7.

If she's wearing headphones and is working out with tunnel vision, she wants to be left alone. If she's not wearing headphones and she's wearing some extra skimpy spandex, there's a good chance she's single and wants to meet somebody and figures the gym is a good place to find a guy who takes care of his body. Bonus points if she's working out in just her sports bra.

^ Pana knows whats good. DC..

Sometimes you seem like a cool intuitive guy. But sometimes when you make statements like that..it makes me think you have a small penis. Just chill out every now and then
laugh.gif

Even if she is NOT wearing headphones, there is no need to sweat/bother a female or anyone while they are working out. Unless someone initiates CONVERSATION with me, I stay to myself because I am there for a reason. And that reason is not to bother anyone else's quest to perfection. Not understanding how staying to myself is NOT chilling out but whatever makes you feel inclined to speak of my manhood girth.

Like I said, girls are EVERYWHERE. Not tripping off of females in the gym

Once again, you just don't have the answer to everything. And chill.. that was a joke
laugh.gif
. You are too uptight sometimes. There could be an exception to any rule. Even if you are in focus 99% of the time there just might be that one time where you feel inclined to initiate conversation or whatever it maybe with a female at the gym. Nothing wrong with that. That's just life.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Get to the point where they are beasting on you as opposed to the opposite that happens 24/7.
LOL Not sure of your focus level by even making a statement like

This isn't about an "exception to every rule" or an "every once in a while" situation. He specifically said,

To ME, that sounds like being thirsty. As if you should attack whenever it comes to your mind. Again, definitely NOT an "every-once in a while it is ok" occurrence that you are speaking of.

^He said don't hesitate to holla. Not holla everytime you at the gym. Is that what you got out of that? hmm..

I been thinking about switching gyms because where i am now its 100% dudes
alien.gif

i reckon going to a mixed joint might help with my testosterone levels
nerd.gif

I took it as him saying, "If you see something you want go for it."

You got it though, I don't want to be off topic any longer going back and forth with you.

You got it man.

Aight fellas, last night was the first time I ever hit up the gym. I went to sleep sore as hell..... woke up to find these.......

can anyone tell me what those are about? stretch marks?
ohwell.gif

DC why are you like that bro? Like honestly my dude you always seem negative about anything involving women?  Whats wrong about meeting a girl at the gym that obviously has the same goal and interests in mind as you?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

LOL Not sure of your focus level by even making a statement like
laugh.gif

i agree.. but it was only in response to the concern of the original poster on the topic of females.
i workout at night for a reason

Originally Posted by KanyeBreast

DC why are you like that bro? Like honestly my dude you always seem negative about anything involving women?  Whats wrong about meeting a girl at the gym that obviously has the same goal and interests in mind as you?
Nothing is wrong with meeting women at the gym. I just don't initiate conversation. If she wants to talk to me, she will approach me. But I am sure she has already been hassled by enough thirsty dudes, so why would I just be added to that list. I don't want to bother anyone. I don't like bothering people.

Like I said, I come to the gym to work out. Everything else doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by KanyeBreast

Nothing is wrong with meeting women at the gym. I just don't initiate conversation. If she wants to talk to me, she will approach me. But I am sure she has already been hassled by enough thirsty dudes, so why would I just be added to that list. I don't want to bother anyone. I don't like bothering people.

Like I said, I come to the gym to work out. Everything else doesn't matter.

I agree with that.

I hate when people approach me at the gym. One time, I was dumbbell bench pressing and this old, fat guy was talking about how I was making him look bad. Then he started talking about something stupid like the crocodile hunter or something. Boy was I glad that was my last set too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Aight fellas, last night was the first time I ever hit up the gym. I went to sleep sore as hell..... woke up to find these.......

can anyone tell me what those are about? stretch marks?
ohwell.gif
Did you hit the standing calf raise machine, or any other machine where it makes contact with your shoulders? I always get those on standing calf raise machines because I do high rep with a good amount of weight on it.

Back
Top Bottom