Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by Club29

dont speak on a subject you know nothing about.

thanks.
laugh.gif

broooo
it's an observation 
laugh.gif

a qualitative statement, if anything

fair enough.

i just hate when people say things like that about grappling/MMA, not fully understanding the concepts behind what they see

Originally Posted by dgk3188

tried a spin class tonight.

pretty hardcore. great cardio

plus the ladies =
pimp.gif
endless booty checks 
pimp.gif

I'd REALLY like to begin some sort of boxing or self defense course...

MMA is a little too touchy for me though. Sometimes I see matches and just SMH... male on male karma-sutra pg13 version 

But you admire other men's physiques?  Something not adding up.

Nice ^ what your carbs look like? Right now im at 220+ carbs looking to drop arund to 50-80 grams daily and keep my protein high and fats. ill probably start by end of march

Quick Question for the Experts.

I've been working out lately, more running and biking with a few light weights after to get some upper body strenght started. I worked out last night and ran 2 miles and biked 1. Simple seeing as I have a soccer game tonight, but my question is, Why do my muscles feel so tight? I literally can't move too much. Is it the lack of stretching? Streching right now will loosen me up?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by dgk3188

tried a spin class tonight.

pretty hardcore. great cardio

plus the ladies =
pimp.gif
endless booty checks 
pimp.gif

I'd REALLY like to begin some sort of boxing or self defense course...

MMA is a little too touchy for me though. Sometimes I see matches and just SMH... male on male karma-sutra pg13 version 

But you admire other men's physiques?  Something not adding up.
I admire muscle development because it's extremely difficult for some people. It's a personal battle every day of your life.
Not touching dudes and rubbing up on their sweaty bodies in a ring for 40 mins while 100,000s of bros cheer me on
tongue.gif

Alright i look online all the time but can find one to fit me really. Id like if someone with knowledge could take the time And help me with a workout plan.
Im 5'7 and 148. I have been trying to put on weight for about two months and have gotten some progress. But would like to know any better ways of doing it.
I have time to go to gym four days a week tues thurs sat sun. Those days are Must because i do some physical training for work mon wed fri. I dont really
need any cardio ( not trying to lose any weight) and i do some on the three other days. Past two months i have been doing this
Tues. Short ab workout, Chest, triceps,
Thursday. Back, biceps. legs ( just squats with squat machine)
Then repeat for sat and sun.

Id like some suggestions to improve this. Please include specific exercises sets + reps

also I usually take dark matter or whey after a workout.
thanks for any imput.

to the guy asking about abs.. I got work on my abs just from regular deadlifts and squats since they work out the core. But I think front squats really hit the abs the most. I remember doing that and that $@! burned. But like the guy above me said abs are in the made kitchen

I used to do all kinds of ab exercise and would see no progress but once I tweaked my diet it started to show and I rarely do abs now and they get better every week. Gonna start doing them more though just to get em to pop.

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

Alright i look online all the time but can find one to fit me really. Id like if someone with knowledge could take the time And help me with a workout plan.
Im 5'7 and 148. I have been trying to put on weight for about two months and have gotten some progress. But would like to know any better ways of doing it.
I have time to go to gym four days a week tues thurs sat sun. Those days are Must because i do some physical training for work mon wed fri. I dont really
need any cardio ( not trying to lose any weight) and i do some on the three other days. Past two months i have been doing this

Id like some suggestions to improve this. Please include specific exercises sets + reps

thanks for any imput.

Story this is short from my phone.Building muscle needs a caloric excess in your diet. I would look into a push, pull, legs split. One of those per day.Focus on clean eating and count your calories to get 500 - 700 above your daily maintenance cals

Originally Posted by gatorad3

to the guy asking about abs.. I got work on my abs just from regular deadlifts and squats since they work out the core. But I think front squats really hit the abs the most. I remember doing that and that $@! burned. But like the guy above me said abs are in the made kitchen

i like what you said here

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

thanks for any imput.

Story this is short from my phone.Building muscle needs a caloric excess in your diet. I would look into a push, pull, legs split. One of those per day.Focus on clean eating and count your calories to get 500 - 700 above your daily maintenance cals
Thank you. And i am aware i need to eat more to gain muscle. i have been working on that aswell

yay or nah?

taking a "recovery" protein drink before bed when "cutting"

and take into consideration my "cutiing" prolly isnt as extreme as what you guys do. more along the lines of getting "leaner"

sorry if i seem like a noob...im trying

and is salmon and catfish acceptable things to eat during this process?...

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Sorry but what do you mean. Like a diet. If so what diet? Im a noob sorry guys. Your help is much appriciated though

^Yes. Fish and chicken before redmeat in terms of "lean" proteins. I just ordered "Orange Triad", i've read good things about it and it seems like it will work perfectly for me. I'll let you guys know how I feel about it. I've been looking for a perfect Multi.

So I just found out that I have to do a 225 bench test at my try-out this Sunday.....I *%*$**+ hate benching, mainly because I can't do it well.  Anyone have any cheats or tips?

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

So I just found out that I have to do a 225 bench test at my try-out this Sunday.....I *%*$**+ hate benching, mainly because I can't do it well.  Anyone have any cheats or tips?
plant your traps on the bench, and arc your entire body up by driving your feet.
your body should look like the arc de triumph

you will probably hurt your self

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

plant your traps on the bench, and arc your entire body up by driving your feet.
your body should look like the arc de triumph

you will probably hurt your self
Yea, they wont let you lift your back off the bench....I might just have to go 'no test',  cause I can barely do 185 for 10....I figure that means about 225 for 2 or 3....not a good look AT ALL

Back
Top Bottom