Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Hit a new pr on flat db bench press. On my last set I hit 90x5 with my weight ~160lbs.. Gonna keep lifting heavy and bulk till about 170

feelsgoodman.jpg

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Bodyfat is easy to lose with correct execution.

Gaining muscle isn't quite as easy... many more variable to control.
I'm enjoying a heavy dirty nasty stinking bulk. Sure, I have more BF than ever before but I don't care.
In fact, who REALLY gives a *+%@ what your BF is? girls arn't going to like you more and it isn't going to make you money...
Oh word??
I get more attention now than before, when I was a lil' chubster.

I should reiterate.
For ectomorphs like myself, going from 9% to 14% isn't going to make a difference.
Your shirt is on most of the time.. as long as your cheeks aren't puffy you're good

I'm enjoying a heavy dirty nasty stinking bulk. Sure, I have more BF than ever before but I don't care.
In fact, who REALLY gives a *+%@ what your BF is? girls arn't going to like you more and it isn't going to make you money...
Would you care to explain more on losing body fat please.

i cant wait till i start my bulk...im at 195 right now...i think ill be able to get up to 220 easy.

how long do you guys stay cutting/bulking?...just untill you feel like youve accomplished something? i feel like i can bulk for 2 months than cut to get ready for the summer
pimp.gif

im not looking through 700 pgs to find the answers i need, sorry. i'd just like some info from a few who are or have tooken tesosterone boosters (not prohormones or anabolic steroids) ... which supplement did you take & what were some of the side effects? im definitely hoppin on test boosters just would like to know with what supplement to go to work with...any help would be appreciated. im not posting here to hear a few say not to do it...ive done my research, ive made up my mind, i just want to know what supp will work best from credible sources..

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

im not looking through 700 pgs to find the answers i need, sorry. i'd just like some info from a few who are or have tooken tesosterone boosters (not prohormones or anabolic steroids) ... which supplement did you take & what were some of the side effects? im definitely hoppin on test boosters just would like to know with what supplement to go to work with...any help would be appreciated. im not posting here to hear a few say not to do it...ive done my research, ive made up my mind, i just want to know what supp will work best from credible sources..
It would've taken you a minute or 2 max to search the word "booster" in the search topic feature. There's a search feature for a reason.
You're looking for credible sources but are asking on an internet forum full of strangers?
laugh.gif

Edit: "Pain Free" by Pete Egoscue is a great book. Just thought some of you may be interested

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

I have noticed my ON powder expired 3 months back, is it still good to go?
I can't even find the expiration on mine
laugh.gif
I've had it for like 3 years
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

It would've taken you a minute or 2 max to search the word "booster" in the search topic feature. There's a search feature for a reason.
You're looking for credible sources but are asking on an internet forum full of strangers?
laugh.gif

Edit: "Pain Free" by Pete Egoscue is a great book. Just thought some of you may be interested
i've used the search feature in the past, it just didnt work all that well...
and i feel you on asking a forum full of strangers thing but im just taking ya word u know? im not going to go out and buy the first thing someone says ill do my reading on the supp before buying it but yeah...im a do this quick 'booster' search

Originally Posted by youngmoney

i cant wait till i start my bulk...im at 195 right now...i think ill be able to get up to 220 easy.

how long do you guys stay cutting/bulking?...just untill you feel like youve accomplished something? i feel like i can bulk for 2 months than cut to get ready for the summer
pimp.gif
bulking just for 2 months? why not 3? I don't know, just feel like with 3 months you can get the most out of whatever you're trying to do in the gym, whether it's bulking or cutting, but everybody's body is different, good luck.

and yeah i'm currently cutting, i'm going to do it until i get down to a certain weight, then I'll prob go easier on my diet (choose more stuff to add to it) right now i'm sticking to my regular chicken, turkey, eggs, and tuna foods...and i might grab a bag of chips (small bag) every 3 day's or so, I don't try to over do it with all the candy, chips and what not...Donuts, cinnamon rolls, and ice cream, stuff I use to pig out on I don't check for at all now...also stopped my trips to pizza hut and Ihop..and I'm coming up on my 3rd week in the gym doing a whole lot of cardio and this is the best I've ever felt in a long while.

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Would you care to explain more on losing body fat please.
I will list some things and you can google it, or flip thru this thread.
1) Keto

2) Warrior Diet

3) Caloric Deficit

4) Intermittent Fasting

5) "Slow Carb Diet" as outline in the 4hr body.

The only thing you really need is a caloric deficit. Exercising can help increase that deficit.

Has anyone tried that Tough Mudder challenge?

Been thinking of signing up and see how I stand after my transformation.

When yall are cutting............ how do you lift?
laugh.gif
I'm on my ECA stack and as soon as I pick up my first weight at the gym I feel like I'm about to vomit
30t6p3b.gif
Is it from starving myself? (the appetite suppression is
eek.gif
) or maybe dehydration? Idk what it is, never in my life have I ever gotten 'sick' while working out. This is turrible.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Has anyone tried that Tough Mudder challenge?

Been thinking of signing up and see how I stand after my transformation.

It's really not that "tough".

If youre looking to finish first or near the top then its not easy, but if your goal is to just finish then being its not difficult at all.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

When yall are cutting............ how do you lift?
laugh.gif
I'm on my ECA stack and as soon as I pick up my first weight at the gym I feel like I'm about to vomit
30t6p3b.gif
Is it from starving myself? (the appetite suppression is
eek.gif
) or maybe dehydration? Idk what it is, never in my life have I ever gotten 'sick' while working out. This is turrible.

you gotta be sure to drink alot of water while on that, u can cramp like no joke

I lift like i always do whilst cutting, hard.

If your doing IF right you can lift hard, put up PR's and get cut up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So what types of bodies are you guys aiming for? Bulk or Lean?
How I see is that really bulk dudes do it for the girls.
Anybody doing it to achieve fitness goals?
For instance once I get in shape I'm going to run a marathon or a triathlon

Originally Posted by BK201

So what types of bodies are you guys aiming for? Bulk or Lean?
How I see is that really bulk dudes do it for the girls.
Anybody doing it to achieve fitness goals?
For instance once I get in shape I'm going to run a marathon or a triathlon
lean/cut, trying to get my weight down so I can fit into the welterweight class.

Back
Top Bottom