Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

If you're tryna cut those last 10 pounds or tryna get rid of that stubborn love handle fat, I seriously suggest doing the EC stack.

I'm on Week 2 and I've seen a very noticeable difference in my love handle and stomah area where I couldn't a couple weeks ago.

EC Stack?????

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

RIP Serge Nubret. IMO the most perfect body I've ever seen (on a male)

nub34.jpg

No legs.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

nub34.jpg

No legs.
boo this man. 
This was before BB'ers became HGH/ Insulin guinea pigs. Even the AAS they cycled wasn't nearly as diverse or specialized as it is today. 

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

As for incline I always do it because it's the best for upper chest. But for overall mass decline puts on more. They are different lifts for different purposes.

Just stop with this friend.
huh? ill say what i want. and all of what i said is correct
and like wawa said you can't "shape" your chest or hit "inner" or "outer"chest. you can focus on upper chest by doing incline but that's about it. your chest shape is genetics end of story. 

people always claim flies hit "inner chest" or that they "shape your chest" and i always say uh huh ok........why does everyone believe this nonsense?

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

can anybody here recommend me a workout to LOSE lovehandles...... im 5'11 195 pounds.... u dont see it wen i got a shirt on but wen i take it off thats another story...... ANY HELP??

BTW- ive gotten so desperate that ive surran wrapped my mid section with that plastic u wrap meats with and went jogging then did sit ups just so i sweated more in that area
http://oi51.tinypic.com/2w6t5a9.jpg/oi51.tinypic.com/2w6t5a9.jpg"">http://oi51.tinypic.com/2w6t5a9.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>" jquery1303321327421="38">
2w6t5a9.jpg

roll.gif

I'm 17 year old male, I am currently 120 lbs. I have been reading on how to gain weight and don't really have a good idea of whats a good way to go about it.

Any suggestions NT as to what exercises I should do or what I should eat?

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

nub34.jpg

No legs.
boo this man. 
This was before BB'ers became HGH/ Insulin guinea pigs. Even the AAS they cycled wasn't nearly as diverse or specialized as it is today. 

wawa- I'm tired of your holier than thou attitude when it comes to fitness... Tom Platz was in this era
tom-platz-striations-legs-squats-biceps1.jpg
 arguably the greatest quads of all time..so shutup. no legs

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

No legs.
boo this man. 

wawa- I'm tired of your holier than thou attitude when it comes to fitness... Tom Platz was in this era
tom-platz-striations-legs-squats-biceps1.jpg
 arguably the greatest quads of all time..so shutup. no legs
Platz legs are amazing but they're HUGE. They don't even remotely fit the natural frame of a human body. I feel like Serge had the perfect balance between size, symmetry and aesthetics. Of course there have and will be bigger BB'rs but I feel like Serge had the best physique I had ever seen.

Originally Posted by rhester

If you're tryna cut those last 10 pounds or tryna get rid of that stubborn love handle fat, I seriously suggest doing the EC stack.

I'm on Week 2 and I've seen a very noticeable difference in my love handle and stomach area where I couldn't a couple weeks ago.
Cosign, I'm about two weeks in myself and lost 5 pounds in like the 1st week (I'm waiting until Saturday to weigh myself again)
...but this stuff really takes away that desire to eat, like I have to force myself to get my minimum 3 meals a day.
Overall it's going well, I can't wait to see my results after the full six weeks.
Info on where to buy this 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by swishasweets

I'm 17 year old male, I am currently 120 lbs. I have been reading on how to gain weight and don't really have a good idea of whats a good way to go about it.

eat a lot, seriously
laugh.gif

how tall are you?

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

I'm on Week 2 and I've seen a very noticeable difference in my love handle and stomach area where I couldn't a couple weeks ago.
Cosign, I'm about two weeks in myself and lost 5 pounds in like the 1st week (I'm waiting until Saturday to weigh myself again)
...but this stuff really takes away that desire to eat, like I have to force myself to get my minimum 3 meals a day.
Overall it's going well, I can't wait to see my results after the full six weeks.
Info on where to buy this 
nerd.gif
http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

As for incline I always do it because it's the best for upper chest. But for overall mass decline puts on more. They are different lifts for different purposes.

Just stop with this friend.
huh? ill say what i want. and all of what i said is correct
and like wawa said you can't "shape" your chest or hit "inner" or "outer"chest. you can focus on upper chest by doing incline but that's about it. your chest shape is genetics end of story. 

people always claim flies hit "inner chest" or that they "shape your chest" and i always say uh huh ok........why does everyone believe this nonsense?
Just goes to show the necessity of human rationale, whether  they're actually knowledgeable on the subject or not, working on different areas feels like it hits a certain aspect of your muscle more and therefore should "shape" it as such. Again, this is not true, and muscle composition is purely genetic. I've seen guys at the gym bench a %%!$*$@! on the incline but it's almost as if their upper chest is nonexistant....

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by swishasweets

eat a lot, seriously
laugh.gif

how tall are you?

5'6 and 3/4
eyes.gif

Any substitute to wide grip cable pull downs? I just dont like the motion for some reason and I end up swinging too much. Theres an iso plate machine that I can do more weight on, same motion as the cable pull down obviously. That good enough?

is it absolutely necessary to cycle jack3d?
if yes, is there a substitute pre work out  i could take while i'm off of it

i need something to get me going, thinking about caffeine pills, but you guys know a lot more than i do

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Anyone here taken 1MR? I was just wondering how it was, especially compared to Jack3d if you've done that. I've been on Jack3d and it's not really doing much for me anymore (I stopped for like a month and started again but it's still not very effective).
I got a free sample of this, I might take it tomorrow and let you know how it worked out...
Update? If you took it
laugh.gif

I'm tellin you guys. Muscle Pharm Assault.

And with regards to cycling...you SHOULD do it. It keeps your body from building a tolerance. When you cycle off avoid stims so N.O. Xplode wouldn't be good to take

Why do my kidneys hurt a bit sometimes when I take casein? I just took GNC Casein (yeah I know, ON next time) maybe 30 min ago from when started this post, and my kidneys hurt a tad. I felt a pain, and it eventually faded after a few min, now theres just a dull pain. Not enough to bother me, just enough for me to notice.
Im completely fine taking whey (ON), nothing except a few more farts here and there. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom