STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

That video missed the guy that takes 10 minute breaks between sets and is "using" the only power rack in the gym for like 2 hours straight.

one of the weirdest thing i saw was this older couple that set up in the squat rack. they had all kinds of bands and straps and crap. they made a small pile of the small dumbells. laid out their waterbottles, towels, mats and whatever else. slid some chairs over there. and then pulled out a big portable dvd player and put on some fricken insanity or something. they hogged the rack for over an hour :lol:

i was like bless them old folks. at least they healthy.

They forgot "advice guy".

Had a terrible day yesterday at the gym. Felt weak as hell. Made up for it today with chest, shoulders and triceps.

I can't stand advice guy. I finished my chest day but for some reason felt like hitting up the machine and maxing out. Dude saw me struggling (which was the point) and offered advice on lowering the weight and slower rep. His heart was in a good place though.

Maaaan, I was DYING at the guy w. the gallon of water. That's my gym in a nutshell :lol:

Paris Hilton used to carry her dog around as an accessory back in the day...gallon of water is the same **** for some bros...

one of the weirdest thing i saw was this older couple that set up in the squat rack. they had all kinds of bands and straps and crap. they made a small pile of the small dumbells. laid out their waterbottles, towels, mats and whatever else. slid some chairs over there. and then pulled out a big portable dvd player and put on some fricken insanity or something. they hogged the rack for over an hour :lol:

i was like bless them old folks. at least they healthy.

Man, I would have had to say something. That's just crazy, a DVD player too.

im ashamed in the "mirror magnet" lol and I didn't work out today due to being sore from earlier this week smh..im back at it tom.

Had an "arm day" for the first time in a long time...... it was brutal. I was soooo bored. How the hell do people actually get a workout from that and actually enjoy it??

Gym was crazy last night, I knew from parking it was reynolds. Saw a ton of new faces though, give em 4 weeks tops and they'll be ghost.

I don't like being an elitist, but I understand why the hate for resolutioners is real.

Too many people texting for 5 mins between sets. Slows down your workout when you have to wait for em to finish.

Still got my shoulders, traps, and core done though.

Does anyone here travel extensively? Been traveling the last 2 days living off unhealthy and expensive airport foods :frown:. Need a gym session ASAP.

Wanted to hit the gym last night in -6 degrees at the hotel but didn't have gym shoes. Seriously thought about doing it in Chukkas :lol:

Last edited:
my bulk woulda been so much better had i ate more protein, SMH

Successful bulking is more about getting as many carbs as possible especially on workout days

My protein stays relatively the same weather bulking or cutting

Last edited:
my bulk woulda been so much better had i ate more protein, SMH

Successful bulking is more about getting as many carbs as possible especially on workout days

My protein stays relatively the same weather bulking or cutting

i did, upped the cals and carbs but my protein intake went down from when i was cutting :lol:

i just went wacko on this whole diet. i gain some weight and mass but more protein which is important would have helped. thats my issue.

Did back and bi's yesterday. I hate that there is no t-bar stand or even corner to do them at my gym. They were my favorite mass builder for back. So i did bar-bell rows yesterday...single arm DB rows...then did some close grip pull down and wide grip pull down. Didn't do cable rows yesterday like i would normally.....then did some ancillary bi cep work. I usually just super set some of my back stuff with light weight DB curls then go do some bicep iso to finish...did inclines curls then iso curls on the incline bench.

Cardio day today...off tomorrow...soccer cup games sunday :smokin :smokin

Had a weird day at the gym this morning...a women came up to me mid-squat and said I was squatting too low, that I shouldn't go beneath my knees 
mean.gif
  mid-squat bros...

Later, the same women walks into the steam room and starts flappin....after 10 minutes of jawing I mentioned something about my wife and she immediately stormed out...WTF

Back
Top Bottom