STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

am i the only one that gets chest pain from bodybuilding type of vitamins? :smh:

SMH, seems like it

Went to Edge Gym NYC a few days ago. ShadyKay, I think it was you who recommended it. I'm definitely joining.

Hands down the best and affordable gym in Manhattan. 3 squat racks including a platform, fractional plates, rubber bands, chains, anything you need really.
That was me brah. Glad you enjoyed.

I need all of you w IG to go on my page ASAP adj check the last pic crossfit v bodybuilding NTers bringing the lulz

@internationalchestday

am i the only one that gets chest pain from bodybuilding type of vitamins? :smh:

SMH, seems like it

You seem to get pain from just about everything. Wouldn't be surprised if you got thumb pain from using your spoon to eat your oatmeal in the mornings.

actually i dont get much pain anywhere, thanks

but its been happening for years, i ended up buying the powdered orange triad with greens thinking it would digest but guess not. I guess there is an ingredient in all of these BB multi's that have some kind of affect on me. very odd

I always go over my cholesterol level in myfitnees pal, should i mind it? Or should i only look at carbs fats and proteins?

NT fam, just posting another update on my journey so far.

It's at the point where I can't even sleep past 5am because i'm so pumped to hit the gym......
roll.gif
how u get your ******* to move away

Anyone else experience migraines when they drink protein shakes? Its very odd and im just now noticing it

Lost the Pudge from eating too many carbs, now to start timing my abs and obliques. Gotta figure out why I'm not getting as strong as i feel I should be now

Went to Edge Gym NYC a few days ago. ShadyKay, I think it was you who recommended it. I'm definitely joining.

Hands down the best and affordable gym in Manhattan. 3 squat racks including a platform, fractional plates, rubber bands, chains, anything you need really.
That was me brah. Glad you enjoyed.

My bad :lol: but thanks. And membership is $79 a month

Back
Top Bottom