STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

almonds, very healthy and calorie dense

Keep a can of these in my backpack at all times.

almonds are a great snack but i wouldn't suggest them for someone trying to bulk up. perhaps protein shakes with scoops of peanut butter, turkey cheeseburgers, enchiladas filled with shredded chicken breast and cheese, steak and eggs etc. shoot man so jealous of guys who can't gain weight :lol:

almonds are a great snack but i wouldn't suggest them for someone trying to bulk up. perhaps protein shakes with scoops of peanut butter, turkey cheeseburgers, enchiladas filled with shredded chicken breast and cheese, steak and eggs etc. shoot man so jealous of guys who can't gain weight
laugh.gif
I'm jealous of dudes who gain easily 
laugh.gif

hey guys, i am looking to put on weight (15-20 lbs) in the next few months and looking for insight on what protein powders are recommended for post work outs. I haven't exercised in about 2 years and really trying to get back into lifting and bulking up a little (i am underweight at the moment). any insight is appreciated

You will probably have to be a bit more realistic in time frames, Will take a while to gain serious size,

If you want to go down the 'Dirty' Bulk route and put on size quickly then I would recommend Mutant Mass,
Better yet you can make your own Bulk shake for Post Workout with Oats, Whey and Peanut Butter or Extra Virgin Olive Oil

But like the other guys have said in here, EAT is the main answer, Use Myfitnesspal and get tracking

hey guys, i am looking to put on weight (15-20 lbs) in the next few months and looking for insight on what protein powders are recommended for post work outs. I haven't exercised in about 2 years and really trying to get back into lifting and bulking up a little (i am underweight at the moment). any insight is appreciated
You will probably have to be a bit more realistic in time frames, Will take a while to gain serious size,

If you want to go down the 'Dirty' Bulk route and put on size quickly then I would recommend Mutant Mass,
Better yet you can make your own Bulk shake for Post Workout with Oats, Whey and Peanut Butter or Extra Virgin Olive Oil

But like the other guys have said in here, EAT is the main answer, Use Myfitnesspal and get tracking
what is meant by "dirty bulk"? im looking to gain 5lbs/month, is that too ambitious/aggressive?

i eat roughly 1800-2000 cal/day which is quite little if i want to gain weight. i want to eat at least 3000 cal/day but not by eating junk food/fast food

Legs day!!!!!

Short jog...gonna do a bunch of stretching...roll back out...hip flexor stretches...get that mobility....then

Squat up to 315 for 2 working sets

Stiff leg deads

Calves

Walking lunges

Calves

Iso quad/hamstring.

slither home :smokin :smokin

2 crossfit clowns working out at LAFitness last night. Monopolized an entire cage for 30 minutes doing god knows what in their pretty little lifting shoes....smh

SMH I DID BACK YESTERDAY

I HAD TO SHOVEL TODAY

SNOW WAS DENSE AND ALMOST FROZEN

THE STRUGGLE WAS REAL

FINNA DO CHEST LATER

i eat roughly 1800-2000 cal/day which is quite little if i want to gain weight. i want to eat at least 3000 cal/day but not by eating junk food/fast food

dats not it mane.

if you want to put on some weight while being somewhat muscular...going from 1800-2000 a day to 3000a day will just make you FAT. I mean, you can eventually get to 3000cals/day but you want to get to that mark slowly. Give your body time to get adjusted to the cal intake. As for now, you want to eat in a surplus of your current intake (2000) and slowly increase while lifting.

You're gonna make it brah

So I did finally did barbell bench press for the 1st time since being back in the gym. I usually do dumbbells @ 90lbs. I was to get 205lbs (My PR is 225x5). I'm pretty happy with that.

Went to Edge Gym NYC a few days ago. ShadyKay, I think it was you who recommended it. I'm definitely joining.

Hands down the best and affordable gym in Manhattan. 3 squat racks including a platform, fractional plates, rubber bands, chains, anything you need really.

awesome progress Roc. Doing your thing man.

on a side note...this elbow tendonitis is for the birds.

Back
Top Bottom