STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

ay boys
if im taking supps (multi, fish oil, zinc, + b complex) in the morning and my piss until the afternoon is bright like neon yellow
am i just wasting these nutrients bc its too much for my body to absorb at once so its expelling them?
so im wondering what people do?
may stagger your vitamins throughout the day or something
or what have u heard of people doing?

cheers, healthy brahs

what multivitamin are you taking?

the company is called shaklee
doubt you've heard of it, i get all my supps bc my pops works there so for free

if you wanted the label

This is the schedule I've been using thus far:
Mon. cardio, Chest, biceps, abs
Tues. cardio, shoulders, back, triceps, obliques
Wed. cardio, backwards elliptical, lunges, squats, dead lifts, abs
Thurs. cardio, Chest, biceps, obliques
Fri. cardio, shoulders, back, triceps, abs
Sat. cardio, backwards elliptical, lunges, squats, dead lifts, obliques
Sun. rest.

What do you guys think?

Id change that Wednesday to either a full rest day or just stick to cardio.

If youre body responds to this thats great, but on paper it looks like you need another day to relax and let your body recover.
agree with this

I would assume you would have light and heavy days in this routine? And any reasoning on why you would group chest and bis? I know some people do it so not a knock but i always found it more efficient to do chest/tris since by the time i get to do tri's after chest they are already worked and same with back/bi's i hit back and by the time i get to bi's they are already worked from back exercises.

But coming from some one that used to take 1 day a week off....get another rest day in. I now take 3 days a week off (still run cardio on off days) but my lifts have responded and it helped me get through some plateaus.
My exercise friend from back home said I should calm down too.  So I'm gonna do the same thing but every other day with cardio on the off days

Last edited:
Officially starting my workouts today. I'm a beginner so I have a long way to go. Gonna find a workout on BB Forums and try it for a couple of weeks and go from there

Might have to give the program more than a couple of weeks..
I'm kind of like undecided/indecisive on what to do. Some of the workouts I've attempted didn't feel like they were doing anything after the first two weeks but maybe that's cause they either 1) weren't good for me or 2) I didn't put enough weight on or do them correctly.

Thinking of starting with the SS routine and giving it a go for the whole program 

I'm kind of like undecided/indecisive on what to do. Some of the workouts I've attempted didn't feel like they were doing anything after the first two weeks but maybe that's cause they either 1) weren't good for me or 2) I didn't put enough weight on or do them correctly.

Thinking of starting with the SS routine and giving it a go for the whole program
SS or SL5x5 are the best for beginners... What is your weight/ height?

How many days a week are
Y'all working out? I go hard on my workouts but If I don't work out at least 5 days I feel like I'm slacking haha.

Last edited:
Might have to give the program more than a couple of weeks..

That's the point of any workout program. You ease into it and about a month in you'll really start to feel it. Don't want to burn out too quick.

How many days a week are
Y'all working out? I go hard on my workouts but If I don't work out at least 5 days I feel like I'm slacking haha.
its been 2 weeks since ive seen the gym SMH, feel like a straight bum...i'lll b back Monday tho. life give you those little bumps its a struggle to get back on track..

I go 6 days and cardio 3-4 times a week.

Can't wait to try these out, fit is tight.

Last edited:
cosign.  Great program.  I'm currently on it as well.  Lifting portion doesn't take long at all.  Normally substitute treadmill for basketball tho.  haha.  
How much change have you seen @CertifiedFlyBoi23
?

I've noticed a big difference. Especially because prior to starting I was skinny fat. Now I'm starting to see things in my back, chest shoulders triceps that I never noticed before. Feels good.

I go 6 days and cardio 3-4 times a week.

Can't wait to try these out, fit is tight.
tell me how those work out bro. heard a lot of good stuff about those. been using these rehband knee sleeves forever but definitely happy with them.  

Last edited:

tell me how those work out bro. heard a lot of good stuff about those. been using these rehband knee sleeves forever but definitely happy with them.  
I will man, everything Ive read about them is that they're the best you can buy right now. I ordered one size down and they fit tight but comfy. I would go down 1 for sure and 2 if you want more "pop' and don't mind them being uncomfortable at first. Just walking around in them and doing some ksteezy air squats I can tell they are gonna help a lot. After seeing B lilly fall Ive been wanting something that provides some knee support.

Last edited:
its been 2 weeks since ive seen the gym SMH, feel like a straight bum...i'lll b back Monday tho. life give you those little bumps its a struggle to get back on track..

And that's real :smh:

Was out of the gym for about a month. Started going back this week. Been sore as **** all week :lol:

Back
Top Bottom