STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Homegirl from my box, back squatting 210lbs for 3 reps

Officially starting my workouts today. I'm a beginner so I have a long way to go. Gonna find a workout on BB Forums and try it for a couple of weeks and go from there

Might have to give the program more than a couple of weeks..

Start with a routine that focuses on compound movements. Those are the best bang for your buck.
I would give a program no less than couple months especially if you're a beginner

Last edited:
I had early morning meetings and a construction site visit.  So no gym this morning, and had to buy food......smh.

And I'll be in Toronto this weekend, so I already know that my schedule will be off.
laugh.gif

Still ate somewhat healthy though.

I had early morning meetings and a construction site visit.  So no gym this morning, and had to buy food......smh.

And I'll be in Toronto this weekend, so I already know that my schedule will be off.:lol:

Still ate somewhat healthy though.

coming to the T.Dot? that routine most def gonna be thrown off!

for work or play?

was playing with my son last night and my gf was taking vids. watched em later and saw how my belly really looks (not how it looks to me in the mirror :smh: ).
went out and bought brown rice cakes :lol:

just did a little tinkering with my usual saturday pancakes mix:

1 and 1/2 scoops ON french vanilla cream protein powder
1 cup whole wheat buckwheat flour
3/4 cup steel cut oats
1 banana
200ml milk
1 egg

authentic canadian maple syrup and plain greek yogurt to top
bacon and 3 eggs on the side :smokin

not taking a pic of the final product because of the hunger pains :smh:

Last edited:
Anybody who isn't deadlifting gotta re-think their program, essential lift

Last edited:
Anybody who isn't deadlifting gotta re-think their program, essential lift

re think? i wouldnt say that

i think most of us experienced know its essential. some people are fine without it

ive done very well without it. only reason i was start doing it because what ive done to my back isnt enough. i have great definition and cuts but i want a slightly bigger back which doing deadlifts will most likely give me that... i hope.

im just gonna take it step by step. im not gonna start actually doing them every week just little by little and get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom