STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Crossfit is hard man. I couldn't hang. I'll stick with my regular workouts. I can definitely see why people like it tho.

i've ways thought they follow paleo. my gf came across a pic of my cousin online. he's been doing crossfit for 6 months and they posted a pic of his progress to date. def looks like he's doing ok with his nutrition.

if he was just straight lifting weights, with a good diet, his body would have changed much more. What a sham.

Man not this topic AGAIN, let them boys be.

I gotta start taking my diet more serious, must get down to the 181 weight class.

Dude went from severely overweight to being in decent shape and you call it a sham?? Just as there are ppl who Crossfit that don't see astonishing results over a period of time, there are just as many gym goers, maybe even more, doing a bb split who don't see any preferred results either. And believe it or not, some ppl just wanna be active and not look like a cover model or ready to step on stage.

I'm not sure, but I think he was going for sarcasm with the sham thing. Kinda bad sarcasm.

But if he's serious, I don't know how you could discredit someone's progress like that. That's straight hating on a dude.

Why would that be sarcasm? Of course if you're doing work you'll see results, in that regard not a sham. But 200-300 a month is a bit pricy when you can just buckle down and get to it. Some people progress and learn differently though, not knocking it. And no need to go there again, let them boys cook.

Some people are emotionally crippled when it comes to sacking up and getting after it.

So they have to pay people to get after their lazy @sses.

Some people rely on other professionals to help them in areas where they are insufficient.

Nothing wrong with it.

Exactly ^

Hell, professional lifters have coaches/trainers too. And I'm sure they pay a pretty penny as well. Everyone works better with a fire under their ***. Some people just need to pay for someone to hold a flamethrower under there.

usually when you type in caps it implies that you are yelling :lol: i thought that was known

usually when you type in caps it implies that you are yelling :lol: i thought that was known
It's his gimmick. Same idea with Ninja and "da" except this guy is the only person I know who's over 30 year old with a master's degree that act stupid online.

if he was just straight lifting weights, with a good diet, his body would have changed much more. What a sham.

Crossfit is not really geared to improve aesthetics, that's what body building is for, Crossfit is more about performance and I'm willing to get that man with his struggle aesthetics gains can outperform while pushing more weights than a lot of dudes who are more aesthetically pleasing

Crossfit is not really geared to improve aesthetics, that's what body building is for, Crossfit is more about performance and I'm willing to get that man with his struggle aesthetics gains can outperform while pushing more weights than a lot of dudes who are more aesthetically pleasing
IT DEPENDS CUZ WHAT IF THAT SEXY MAN IS LIKE A PRO ATHLETE

Back
Top Bottom