STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hyperextensions....

I have a pinched nerve in my lower back. Never did anything, but get it diagnosed. I've done hyperextensions since, and the pain is good.

Not to say I never feel pain, but I only do when my form, or something is bad.

Hasn't he turned to the Dark side now though because he wanted to compete?
who? Jonnie Candito? he has been competing before his youtube channel was up. and he competes in USAPL drug-free league. One of the few people on youtube i have zero doubts about. dude is legit and overall a genuine person. he's even taken the time through the thousands of PMs and responded to a couple of my facebook messages.

Last edited:
Nah he has a vid talking about his choice to remain a drug free lifter.

Cinco we will pay you 4 socks brah :nerd:

Oh word? Hmm let me think about it. He sells em for $10 a pop, LMK about
shipping if you're cool with it

Adidas team speed >>>>>>> Nike elite socks

Sometimes the truth really hurts lol
Meh at the homie hookup price, I'm good with these

I bought one pair of the Adidas team speed socks and think they suck. The don't have enough elasticity. I don't have any Elite socks yet, still want to try them. Picked up quite a few pairs of UA socks at Marshalls/TJ maxx for $3-4. I buy most of my gym clothes there actually.

Word bro, coming up on three summer's ago I ran through SoCal Marshalls and copped every available pair

Still got some DS pairs :lol:

I've been playing hours of soccer the last 2 days so I decided to treat myself, :pimp: so damn good.

Yesterday, vegan cookie and cream cupcakes

Today, red velvet cookies and cream and peanut butter and chocolate cupcakes

No regrets :pimp:

Some of you guys with your leg workouts are killing me. You guys are begging for back/spinal injuries. Putting all that pressure on you back isnt good. Just go sprint, jump, or play soccer or do your upper body workouts standing up (always bend your knees).

People always over doing it with with leg workouts since they can Stunt with all those plates.

Last edited:
I just ordered SBD knee sleeves. By the end of this year I'm going to look like robocop when I squat and deadlift.

With that being said that last thing I need to buy is wrist wraps.
SBD are the **** man, I love mine. I look like Im going to war when I squat 
laugh.gif

Some of you guys with your leg workouts are killing me. You guys are begging for back/spinal injuries. Putting all that pressure on you back isnt good. Just go sprint, jump, or play soccer or do your upper body workouts standing up (always bend your knees).

People always over doing it with with leg workouts since they can Stunt with all those plates.
Please go and never come back

the hell are you going on about Beatrice?

These feels.

I have messed up my lower back...its miserable. 2 weeks now of pain...can't bend over to put my socks on....constant dull pain....today is leg day....im going to do some press with light weight as long as my back is stable....some iso hamstrings....some lunges as long as my back is upright im good....and maybe some bulgarian splits. A leg day without squats to me is blasphemous...but the pain gets pretty bad mid work out just from picking up weights
mean.gif

currently squating 3-4 time a week(dem ruski smolov gains). 
happy.gif
 guess i must be on the verge of death, huh?

Last edited:
Word. I dont know you guys but im just saying. I assume you guys are all under 30. Around 40 is when the back problems start...its your body so do what you want.

Lol, the kind of people who get back problems at 40 are those who walk around with poor posture and have poor supporting musculature of the spine. The kind of people who don't work out at all and will suddenly pull something in their back lifting a moderately heavy box somewhere. If anything, working out with good form (emphasis on with good form) prevents those kind of age related problems from emerging.

Here with go with the automatic and defensive pessimism...

Say what you will, hes not wrong in his advice. Im not saying hes right, but i can assure you hes not wrong.

Some caution isnt a bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom