STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I started drinking almond milk. What's better the regular or unsweetned? Also how does unsweetned taste compared to the regular?

I usually go unsweetened, although sometimes I get the vanilla, and those rare times I scoop the chocolate milk version. I drink it almost exclusively with protein shakes or fruit smoothies so the unsweetened isn't bad.

When I roll with almond milk I get unsweetened

I dont need the extra sugar because I use it exclusively for protein shakes / smoothies

I dont drink it by itself

For stretch marks, take a collagen supplement. Here's a popular brand:

l_o5-1011.png

Tastes like garbage though and you don't want to know where this collagen comes from.

I highly suggest any of you BBQ lovers pick this up. Only 10 cals and 2 carbs per serving which is 2 tablespoons.

Changing up lunch a bit. Rolling with wheat pasta and turkey meatballs. Pretty yummy.

Thanks. Repped.
I bought frozen turkey burgers from Costco. 12 of them for about 11 dollars.

35g protein in each burger.

Easy to cook. Highly recommend

Thanks. Repped.
I bought frozen turkey burgers from Costco. 12 of them for about 11 dollars.

35g protein in each burger.

Easy to cook. Highly recommend

which brand were they?

turkey burgers are legit :hat especially the butterball ones, so juicy and flavorful. you can eat it by itself.

i dont like the other brand thats all white meat, kinda bland.

The Kirkland Signature brand (costcos).
It's in a yellow bag in the frozen section next to the frozen beef patties.

They're lean but have just enough fat (about 6 or 7 grams) to give it a real juicy bite. They only get dry when over cooked, like many proteins.

With some good seasoning, lettuce tomatoes onions jalapeños, avocado and a dash of tapatio in between 2 slices of Ezekiel bread...

Mmmmmmm. So good. Such a balanced, healthy and delicious lunch :hat

Last edited:
yea i shop at sams but they have a name brand but they are made with all white meat so basically has no fat.

ive had a few different and found that the butterball seasoned were the best IMO they were thick... pause and a little seasoned and i think it also has dark meat mixed. so damn good on the grill. they are expensive tho just for a 6 pack. $9

wish they sold them in bulk, gonna consume a lot of em this summer.

or i might just buy ground turkey and try my own, doubt they come out as good or flavorful

Last edited:
I just buy which ever ground turkey is cheapest.

I always pepper my own angus papis :evil

but srs... I love cooking flavorful healthy food. Cheaper and better tasting

Reading up on this whey/acne correlation. I'm guessing I'm lactose intolerant. I'm in the process of looking for a 100% whey isolate now with no lactose.

I have to sell the remaining ON I have now which will be the headache.

Back
Top Bottom